Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (4002 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / What's Up With Ladies Been Attracted To Deep Voices / Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by lawrenceunaa: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2014
What am I looking for in a lady with a deep voice
Even I myself my voice aint that deep self

So op don't envy deep voiced ladies cos it aint sexy undecided
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by gracile(f): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2014
davdandam: AGBERO voice anyday. ....all these ajebo voices sounding like pallito radio and always begging for ice cream to lubricate their vocal chords ain't my thing grin
Lol, @ the bolded
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by gracile(f): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2014
lawrenceunaa: What am I looking for in a lady with a deep voice
Even I myself my voice aint that deep self

So op don't envy deep voiced ladies cos it aint sexy undecided
ok, so what do u think about toni braxton or even ashas voice? mehn that huskiness is something else, maybe that's why i love whenever am having a cattarhish voicesmiley
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by marieolae(f): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Folarinwazzy:

do you wanna have a deep voice?
then am sorry,i'd have to start avoiding you when you have a deep voice cheesy

i think guys are supposed to have deep voice
while girls are entitled to lovely tiny voice,just like yours

deep voice drives girls crazy
from experience,all the girls i've met love my husky voice
I like guys with deep voice, but it shouldn't be too deep sha. Its kinda scary
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by 100Cents: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2014
I like the tiny voices o.

With huge sex appeal..
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by 100Cents: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: I like guys with deep voice, but it shouldn't be too deep sha. Its kinda scary

Record your voice and send.

I wan check something.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Afrok(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2014
Kirinwa:

Be nice.
bro i seriously like op tiny voice, i think that's so nice of me.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by princesstemi(f): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2014
hifaif:

grin It was just the voice really. I am a dweeb.

grin cheesy I hear you
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by lawrenceunaa: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2014
gracile:
ok, so what do u think about toni braxton or even ashas voice? mehn that huskiness is something else, maybe that's why i love whenever am having a cattarhish voicesmiley
we can't have it all
be grateful 4 d 1 u have some people out there still envy ur voice undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2014
princesstemi: grin cheesy I hear you

grin

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by nickz(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2014
Ladies with very very thin voice irritate me Ah swear

They sound like mosquitoessad
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by manofhonour(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2014
Elantracey:

hehehe , anyone that hears my voice for the first time always thinks am forming it but an not , even pidgin sounds like English in my voice .

Lol I know, right?! But imagine for a moment; I uploaded a voice note with a very deep and husky baritone voice with phoneticism beyond what you'd expect on NL...you'd be skeptical too. grin
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Exjoker: How do i get to hear that voice you are braggin bout?

am not bragging , check the second page .
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
manofhonour:

Lol I know, right?! But imagine for a moment; I uploaded a voice note with a very deep and husky baritone voice with phoneticism beyond what you'd expect on NL...you'd be skeptical too. grin

lol , there was no phonetics there na
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by xtervaganza(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
My friend, Ololade has a thick voice

i love it because she sounds like my eldest sis
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm , there's something fishy .

I can post a voice note only if I get 5 interested parties .
am interested
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by SkinnyDude(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Elantracey:

here
is that accent faked or the way u actually speak?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Exjoker(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

am not bragging , check the second page .
Wow!..sweet voice you have got there, just downloaded your recorded voice. I will like to have you talkin(playin ur voice) round me
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2014
SkinnyDude: is that accent faked or the way u actually speak?

that's the way I speak embarassed
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Exjoker: Wow!..sweet voice you have got there, just downloaded your recorded voice. I will like to have you talkin(playin ur voice) round me

lol , alright .
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Heycube(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Heheh u go fear post. Deep voice for where cheesy u wan gimme high BP. Imaging ur wife/galfrnd sounding like 2500Watts woofer speaker. Hehehe No offense pls if u are one of dem.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Heycube(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2014
4gt to comment on tinycheesy , Tiny too is nt gud. It shuld be betw d deep and tiny.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Exjoker(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey:

lol , alright .
Just checked my pm thinkin i wuld receive a short note from with your contact attach to it
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Ladies having deep voices has to do with a genetic term know as SEX REVERSAL... Dz z as a result of d lady who z meant to have d XX chromosomes but due to diseases, develops d male secondary xteristics.. Dz applies 2 both parties, though...

#team tiny voice smiley...
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Spidermon: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Chicks with Reminisce's kind of voice.
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by destante(f): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2014
eya as I now haf a thick bass voice, no hope. angry
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Spidermon: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
eya as I now haf a thick bass voice, no hope. angry
How much bass is in ur voice? Beats by dre type? Home theatre type?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by destante(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
Spidermon:

go on... sad
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Spidermon: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
go on... sad
U mean yours is still higher up on the spectrum?
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by destante(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Spidermon:

U mean yours is still higher up on the spectrum?
abi lower down the scale. its soo thick angry
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by valmunich(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Spidermon:

destante:
go on... sad
Spidermon:

Bro, you don't wanna hear her voice.

The bass is just something I can't explain.

I sometimes do wonder how she has any friend undecided
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Spidermon: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
abi lower down the scale. its soo thick angry
Wow. That's new. U ever considered a career in rap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! / Hillarious Photo Of The Day About Your Girlfriend. / Guy (Neighbor) Came Into My House And Didn't Say Hi To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.