Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (4003 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / What's Up With Ladies Been Attracted To Deep Voices / Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Spidermon: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

Bro, you don't wanna hear her voice.

The bass is just something I can't explain.

I sometimes do wonder how she has any friend undecided
Lollzz...does she sound like a poorly serviced generator? Is it that bad
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by valmunich(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Spidermon:

Lollzz...does she sound like a poorly serviced generator? Is it that bad
Yea.. It's just that bad

You just don't wanna hear it
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by Spidermon: 1:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

Yea.. It's just that bad

You just don't wanna hear it
Now I really want to. cheesy
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by destante(f): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:

Bro, you don't wanna hear her voice.

The bass is just something I can't explain.

I sometimes do wonder how she has any friend undecided
haaaa munich! isoraii angry
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by valmunich(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
destante:
haaaa munich! isoraii angry
Spidermon:

Now I really want to. cheesy
You should actually smiley

I meant the opposite of all i wrote honestly

The voice is just outta this world cool cool
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by chibwike(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
I was opportuned to hear a Nairalander's voice, and the person's voice was superb...and guess wat!.. It was tiny.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by kennynelcon(m): 2:05am On Oct 14, 2014
gracile:
I do have a tiny voice and I often get the 'I love your voice' phrase from both guys and ladies. Thing is I always wish i have a deep voice like the likes of Kate Henshaw, Toni Braxton blah blah..
Whenever i hear them speak or sing I'm like wow!
So tell me which do you prefer and (ladies) which category do you fall under?
pretty, I hate girls voice that is too thin, hope your own is not like dat
Re: Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? by gracile(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
kennynelcon:

pretty, I hate girls voice that is too thin, hope your own is not like dat
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? / Some Of Us Are Guilty Of This (photo) / How To Finger A Girl The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.