Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,214 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58397 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by rattlesnake(m): 9:58am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Bamboozled swine. If you were there during the time of Jesus, I know fully well that he won't be able to convince you to believe in Him. But you would die for and dine with tricksters using the name of Jesus to exploit their blind followers.
oyedepo has lead many souls to Christ.....HOW MANY SOULS HAVE U LED AWAY.....mr Lucifer bf

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ayusco85(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2014
Bigsteveg:
How much did u buy it cos I know it's not free.

Free of charge. Given to all members tongue
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by chamboy(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2014
I still believe gospel doctrines from Sam childers than any Nigerian pastor

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2014
kullozone:

y?
You still need me to tell you why? cry
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2014
That is some people's god on earth you called 'ekpelima'!
Wicked girl grin

GSKing: ekpelima.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by PastorAji(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Akshow: And I'm sure d whole branches of d church are taxed for d birthday. I remember the whole parish of redeem being taxed for "papa's" birthday those days I use to go to church.

Happy birthday Pastor abi na Papa. Keep enjoying ur mooola.

Na big fat lie...
As an insider and a staff, no single kobo was taxed from any church....
read my lips....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2014
rattlesnake: oyedepo has lead many souls to Christ.....HOW MANY SOULS HAVE U LED AWAY.....mr Lucifer bf
To which Christ? Oyedepo is just an inspirational speaker. He has nothing to do with Christ in the bible.

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Mosandie(f): 10:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday papa

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by oluwanoni: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Am just overwhelmed. Am not trying to convince you or change your views of him. I wonder why we keep getting deceived, even when we see proof, we will still defend thieves.

Its just like trying to convert a Muslim to a Christian...you're gonna have a hard time or better still that individual would not budge @ll....a lot of us become nacisitic abt our belief over time...cant blame us
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by rattlesnake(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: To which Christ? Oyedepo is just an inspirational speaker. He has nothing to do with Christ in the bible.
whether he's real or fake... He preaches Christ n people go to Christ not to him......

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by disloman(m): 10:07am On Sep 28, 2014
tollytexy:
sosoliso.. mstchew! person get 4 Private Jets.. make him sell 1 and help the orphanage home with it.. tongue tongue
Ao many of ur salaries av u donated to d orphanage home?Oloshi.He doesn't av to pronounce all he's doing 4 u to knw.Most of these pastors r giving out 99.9% of their money.Get close to them n see.O
My pastor(Pastor Olufemi Latunji) is one of them.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by akpanikpe(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2014
tollytexy:
sosoliso.. mstchew! person get 4 Private Jets.. make him sell 1 and help the orphanage home with it.. tongue tongue
We are talking about 34 churches wit not less than 20/30k congregation all over the world, u talking about private jet, go open ur own church and help orphanage na, who say u can't?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by fireforfire: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2014
Bigsteveg:
How much did u buy it cos I know it's not free.

heherheh.... free keh?
na today? for naija churches??

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2014
..only GOD knows....
...and we shall find out on judgement day.....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2014
montestic: Simple man. No flamboyant celebration.

happy birthday Papa
no be only papa na Baba you go call am make e carry bass angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by oluwanoni: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: To which Christ? Oyedepo is just an inspirational speaker. He has nothing to do with Christ in the bible.
cheesy inspirational speaker (lol)....when one is not connected spiritually you're going think the pastor's preaching is inspiring...it means you're just (hearing the word) not (listening to the Word)
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by calcus(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Y u dey call d man papa undecided...let someone help me get oyedepo direct number, e b like say I don dey ready to start my church, I go need his idea...no more driving car again, I want to fly my own jet ;DY u dey call d man papa undecided...let someone help me get oyedepo direct number, e b like say I don dey ready to start my church, I go need his idea...no more driving car again, I want to fly my own jet

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85: .

Happy birth to my dear papa in the lord. Thanks for the MANTLE u sent from Canaan Land, am in possession of one.

Me too.....Happy Birthday My Papa...Exceeding Grace....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by fireforfire: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2014
PastorAji:

Na big fat lie...
As an insider and a staff, no single kobo was taxed from any church....
read my lips....
undecided picshure of d lips or i refuse to believe

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by patrickmuf(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2014
phransix147: Happy Birthday Holy Billionaire...
hehehe a very holy one indeed.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2014
May Amadioha break your head into two! !diot! I guess all your billioniare pastors are Igbo men..Ezi!

Amack: christianity is not about richness. The question is how many soul did you win for christ. I know you most be igbo man una own no dey pass money. HBD to you bishop oyedapo.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2014
rattlesnake: whether he's real or fake... He preaches Christ n people go to Christ not to him......
That is where you are wrong. Since he is fake, that makes his teaching fake. You think the bible is a story book? You would need the help of the Holy Ghost to understand the bible. Now tell me how a man who lacks the spirit will lead you to Christ?

2 Timothy 4:3-4 ESV
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions, and will turn away from listening to the truth and wander off into myths.

Now is the time sir. A bad man cannot teach you to be good.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Hade4larin: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2014
Abeg, no be bouncers/securities dey him back so in d 1st pix?

Naija pastors using securities since 650AD

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by dammix(m): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2014
God bless you papa
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by gidjah(m): 10:16am On Sep 28, 2014
HAPPY BIRTH DAY MY SPIRITUAL DADDY,I ALREADY got my gift from you this mornin,your picture on it was pretty clear,i appreciate it sir.All D Way From LFC goshen city fct

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2014
oluwanoni:
cheesy inspirational speaker (lol)....when one is not connected spiritually you're going think the pastor's preaching is inspiring...it means you're just (hearing the word) not (listening to the Word)
Which word sir? Is how to be wealthy part of the word?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Shinsam: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2014
A simple man by nature.. Tanks 4 d mantle yhu sent †Ơ̴͡ ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. God bless yhu. Hapi bday sire!!!. Exceeding grace!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 28, 2014
Akshow: And I'm sure d whole branches of d church are taxed for d birthday. I remember the whole parish of redeem being taxed for "papa's" birthday those days I use to go to church.

Please stop saying what you know nothing about....Nobody was taxed for anything, even if anybody was taxed,,,did they complain to you?...For the fact that you don't like him(which is not a must), doesn't give you the right to say anything you like about him....thank you...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by patrickmuf(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2014

Bros na so e dey happen for Christ Embassy too. Imagine our pastor asking us to raise 3mil as our contribution to the birthday celebration of our state (cross river state) pastor, I just talk for my mind say pastor na you go pay am by yourself... My birthday Church no go ever contribute...No pastor fit deceive me ah swear!

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Birthday Great Father, a man of God indeed.

Tongues can keep wagging, but we don't care. I'm Celebrating this unique servant of God who God has used to liberate sons of men through the preaching of the word of faith.

Haters keep on hating, it doesn't remove one single strand of hair.

Heaven is happy with this man andany of us are too tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by oluwanoni: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Which word sir? Is how to be wealthy part of the word?

Like I Said, you are hearing not listening..you just did it again..
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2014
disloman: Ao many of ur salaries av u donated to d orphanage home?Oloshi.He doesn't av to pronounce all he's doing 4 u to knw.Most of these pastors r giving out 99.9% of their money.Get close to them n see.O
My pastor(Pastor Olufemi Latunji) is one of them.
My own pastor, Pastor Christiano Ronaldo is also one of them.

Did you notice his name is christian?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.