Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (25243 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2014
onirugbon1:

Buy the latest magazine in town. You could be lucky. wink
grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Rapaltar(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Takes a foolish and ill-mannered guy to do such....

Also takes a Cheap and slutty beech to cOnsider such passes or see possiblities of them being together ...
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Saheetto: 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
ikp4succes:

so what of if is ur true love and u guys break up for some unfounded reason, but u still have love for her becos u both were once true love , would u mind ur friend dating her and that means you will still see her in ur presence anytime u see ur friend, which is not good becos ur heart will still be bleeding grin grin.. would u want that?
No! That's another thin' unrelated to this particular thread but if it happens to be so, then so be it... I'm not with her any longer, and she's not related to me in any way so what's there... Though I'll have some heartaches when I see her coz I loved her but I will move on and she will also live her life. But if I later confirm that she has been cheatin' wit my friend when we were together, I won't like it and we might not be friends anymore... Simple!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Youngpo413: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2015
ninovandross:
if it were to hppn to me ill end ma rltionship wif both my frnd and my girlfrd
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unveiled!..Why Ladies Targeting Overseas-based Men To Marry This Yuletide (Pic) / 5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / How Do You Convince A Girl Who Told You She Already Has A Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.