Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27751 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by nefertiitii: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
new2020: Another feminist thread. What about women stop provoking men? I have seen a tall built woman beat up her short average built husband only to watch fellow women laugh like it's funny...I had to come to his rescue. No man wakes up in the morning wanting to beat up his woman or any woman; 99% of cases are provoked. Stop getting in his face, blocking the door when he is humbly and peacefully trying to escape beating you. There was an incident where a man called police that his wife was assaulting him, the police laughed at him. Don't hit, and we won't hit back.

On a side note, they are women who enjoy being beatened in the form of sex$ual gratification...they get orga$sm from it. Most women will never admit this openly but covertly, they crave it and get off from it.

sad sad cry
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, you are still advocating your wife-battery philosophy?

Retar*d!! No my philosophy is general, it isn't just applicable to wives alone but to guys as well, including you.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by tomakint: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
naturally: Seconded, real men don't even fight fellow men talk more of beating a woman
Are you for real? We are wired differently....the question should be, 'Why do some men beat their wives/women?' There are reasons.....for your info some women deserves it to be better in life while some can't just stop being annoying and hence get the pummeling undecided the dictum should be 'Real women don't insult men' only few men can take insults from women-FACT!

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nwogbe: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
Experience is the best teacher. I don't in anyway condone a man beating up a woman but I have seen a case where no matter how hard the man tried to walk away during a quarrel wit d wife, the woman refused to allow him getout from the room. She locked d door and hide d key where the man couldnt find it and insist that d hubby most beat her 2day. She won't allow the man get out neither will she let him alone inside d room as she will be constantly hitting him real hard. In such a scenario what other option is left for the man?

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Daresh(f): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
new2020:

On a side note, they are women who enjoy being beatened in the form of sex$ual gratification...they get orga$sm from it. Most women will never admit this openly but covertly, they crave it and get off from it.

Seriously? Most women? You are a psychopath if you think there is anything sexy about beating a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dandydaniels(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
stagger:

Women are "weaker vessels", meaning that physically, they are not built to take certain kinds of physical stress, which is why their skin is softer and more delicate. They are not "lesser beings".

Your dad may not have been beating your mum physically, but was he treating her like a foot mat? That could even be worse than a physical beat-down. And it also shows the kind of mentality you have to call women Lesser Beings.

she still has fond memories of him 14yrs after his death.... was she abused?

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dotex001(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
You pple still dont understand...... Some wen enjoy beating....they claim the more the get beaten by their husband or bf the more the love...... Pls am not trying to be amusing..... I have a room mate that beats his gf in sch then and this gal cannot just take a bold step to leave him alone....rather she is claiming where is she gonna start from (a part 2 gal)....Since then I realize that some women/ gals enjoy beating......
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by curiouslad(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
The real question is why should any human being raise his hand against another.

Domestic violence isn't limited to wife and hubby issues alone.

You would see a mum beating the hell out of a child and still slap the child to keep quiet. How inhumane!

Same with people beating their househelps.

until we learn to see fellow humans as equal dometic violence wouldnt stop.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dotex001(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nwogbe: Experience is the best teacher. I don't in anyway condone a man beating up a woman but I have seen a case where no matter how hard the man tried to walk away during a quarrel wit d wife, the woman refused to allow him getout from the room. She locked d door and hide d key where the man couldnt find it and insist that d hubby most beat her 2day. She won't allow the man get out neither will she let him alone inside d room as she will be constantly hitting him real hard. In such a scenario what other option is left for the man?
U ryt....some women enjoy it ooooo....
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Only a primitive man would find it interesting to beat his wife!Don't you ever come close to me if you beat your wife! angry lipsrsealed cry

4 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
butanep: Real Men should not raise their hands on a woman not only their wife or lovers. Beating a woman is not the best way to resolve any dispute or crisis.
I know some women are very rude, raw and can't control their mouth but the best way is to avoid them or simply talking sense into their ears than to raise your hands on them. Some women push their husband or spouse to the wall to lay hands on them... Women please stop struggling or feeling too big on him...
I will never support any man that beat up a woman, be it spouse or friend or sister. They re weaker vessel and ought not to be beaten up.... Lover her, cherish her and draw her closer. ..

Loooool this funny talk only exposes you naivety.

I don't think you've had much experiences with women, it's apparent from the way you talk. You think life is like movie, draw her closer bla bla bla Lool

Pray you don't meet women who will push you to the edge. What women lack in physical strength, they more than make up for in their ability to annoy and irritate, it's a natural gift.

Everybody had a breaking point, it's a matter of who & what will find it.

I can't rule out beating up a female, I don't want to, I don't pray to, but I will if I have to.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 10:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
all4naija: Only a primitive man would find it interesting to beat his wife!Don't you ever come close to me if you beat your wife! angry lipsrsealed cry
what would you do if you got back home from a hard day's work and found out that your wife ate your dinner?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: what would you do if you got back home from a hard day's work and found out that your wife ate your dinner?

Lol that's nothing!!

My uncles ex wife used to douse him with water whenever he returns late.

At times, whenever she's angry for whatever reason, she picks up a bucket of water, heads over to where he's sitting or lying and douse him with it, ice bucket challenge style.

Sometimes when he travels, she changes the keys/locks, upon his return, he finds himself locked outside & stranded.

These are just a few, they're not hearsay, I saw with my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by cegxie(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels: I am proud of my dad....

women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

for the real men out there...let's control our tempers and treat every woman...not just our wives with respect. when it comes to women
affairs,my dad is my role model. " never beat a woman son"

In as much as i dont support beating a woman... I do not think they are lesser beings. You'd be amazed at the strenght of a woman when you get close and personal. I like them and hate any man that beats his woman... There are ways to make it work. But beating a woman is a no-no for me...

Btw.. I am also proud of my dad... He thought me so... And God rest his soul!

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Lol that's nothing!!

My uncles ex wife used to douse him with water whenever he returns late.

At times, whenever she's angry for whatever reason, she picks up a bucket of water, heads over to where he's sitting or lying and douse him with it, ice bucket challenge style.

Sometimes when he travels, she changes the keys/locks, upon his return, he finds himself locked outside & stranded.

These are just a few, they're not hearsay, I saw with my eyes.
lol, no be small thing o! overall i think its just a misuse of words. a man who beats his wife is NOT a coward, rather he is an aggressor or a beast. there is nothing cowardly in beating up a woman. its just a cliche people like to use. a man who can tolerate an abusive, insolent, disrespectful, nagging and confrontational wife by ignoring her, and walking out is what you can a gentle man. a perfect gentleman.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by butanep(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Loooool this funny talk only exposes you naivety.

I don't think you've had much experiences with women, it's apparent from the way you talk. You think life is like movie, draw her closer bla bla bla Lool

Pray you don't meet women who will push you to the edge. What women lack in physical strength, they more than make up for in their ability to annoy and irritate, it's a natural gift.

Everybody had a breaking point, it's a matter of who & what will find it.

I can't rule out beating up a female, I don't want to, I don't pray to, but I will if I have to.

I have been pushed to the wall several times in the past... I was having this hot tempered girlfriend in the past. One day we had an argument abt the TV station to watch, so I was trying to cool her down, the next thing I observed was a lamp right to my faced... I was lifeless for some seconds, when I gain consciousness, I saw my blood on the floor. I beat her up that evening that she lost one tooth. I still later apologized but up till today, I regret even beating her despite what she did... I swore never to raise my hand on a woman again... it's never the best option...

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
Women aren't lesser beings. Please.

The society and nature has placed a great role on them. The carrying,bringing to bear the young of the human specie and nurturing of the young. That is no small role. As a matter of fact their role is as important to that of a man's. If not more important. As a matter of fact men behave better when they have a woman in their midst. There are things women can stand that men can never stand. Ever. And I am not even talking about child bearing yet.

When you seek a woman as a mate or partner you seek a good strong one who will teach your kids morals. They hold the family together, The family which is the main fabric of the society and a nation. It is childish that people jump to this conclusion just because women are not allowed to lift heavy stuff and climb trees like men and do strenuous stuff like men therefore turn out to be weaker physically. Physically weak doesn't imply being lesser beings. And physical weakness is because of how the society has placed limitation on them.

In certain tribes all women are warriors and they will fight and kill you if it came to that. Please let us stop this wrong notion. These are the things that make them lazy and fail in the homes. Every human deserves care. Male and female. That you buy her a perfume and take her on romantic candle light dinners does not make her weak and make you strong. Infact at that moment you (the man) are at your weakest. She has strong control over you a that moment. Everyone deserves and loves to be pampered. Men and women alike. I know men who act like babies at home and act like spoilt brats because there women pamper them rotten.

So just because you do the chasing does not mean that women cant d the chasing and buy you gifts either. Just that the society has put a barrier on this behaviour and frowns at it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by richol(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
dandydaniels: bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator
grin shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Daresh:

Is Ngozi Okonjo Iweala a lesser being to her security guard?

Is Marissa Mayer a lesser being to the mail man?

That term lesser being reminds me of how white people termed blacks and chinese lesser beings.

Change your mentality, God created us all equal.
story...

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: lol, no be small thing o! overall i think its just a misuse of words. a man who beats his wife is NOT a coward, rather he is an aggressor or a beast. there is nothing cowardly in beating up a woman. its just a cliche people like to use. a man who can tolerate an abusive, insolent, disrespectful, nagging and confrontational wife by ignoring her, and walking out is what you can a gentle man. a perfect gentleman.

And for how long are you going to continue doing this? Some of these women have lost their soul, doing this is only going to encourage them to get increasingly confrontational.

You've not seen situations where as you're walking out, she's walking out with you, yelling and cursing? grin

This tactic only works for reasonable women who feel remorse thereafter, it doesn't work for a mad dog, in fact it makes things worse.

I know there are a few nice women who still endure beatings from their husbands for no justifiable reason, these men are the sick ones & should be punished.

However a woman has got to be seriously deluded to think she can continue to aggravate me without painful consequences.

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by KAYD007(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Real man don't beat a woman ma azz...aside my mother or sisters,hmmm, provoke me and you will behold the 8 stars of the heavens as they transcend the galaxy....get physical with me...the velocity of serena williams backhand stroke should reset you to default self while your brain is reeling in its cranium like a cocroach that has been broomed stick...a follow up of 7.1 richer scale magnitude of a maria sharapova fore hand smash...which will send urine licking down from your in between..if you still on your feet, a jet li kick to the chest or better still a two footed john terry tackle should put you to a sound peaceful sleep with eyes wide open and your tongue sticking out like a roasted goat!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by nwaobitex: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
women eh
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
dabriggs: Women aren't lesser beings. Please.
The society and nature has placed a great role on them. The carrying,bringing to bear the young of the human specie and nurturing of the young. That is no small role. As a matter of fact their role is as important to that of a man's. If not more important. As a matter of fact men behave better when they have a woman in their midst. There are things women can stand that men can never stand. Ever. And I am not even talking about child bearing yet.
When you seek a woman as a mate or partner you seek a good strong one who will teach your kids morals. They hold the family together, The family which is the main fabric of the society and a nation. It is childish that people jump to this conclusion just because women are not allowed to lift heavy stuff and climb trees like men and do strenuous stuff like men therefore turn out to be weaker physically. Physically weak doesn't imply being lesser beings. And physical weakness is because of how the society has placed limitation on them.
In certain tribes all women are warriors and they will fight and kill you if it came to that. Please let us stop this wrong notion. These are the thins that make them lazy and fail in the homes. Every human deserves care. Male and female. That you buy her a perfume and take her on romantic candle light dinners does not make her weak and make you strong. Infact at that moment you (the man) are at your weakest.
CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, impressive! very impressive!!
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: what would you do if you got back home from a hard day's work and found out that your wife ate your dinner?
I would look for ways to get another dinner. Possibly buying another one would make sense. Food is a petty thing to beat your wife over! Jeez! That looks primitive to me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by redsun(m): 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2014

grin grin

Shioo! You mean that will be enough to beat the hell out of her like a nuaghty dog that ate his master's meat? What happens to making a quick fix or buying a take away?

Violence is a part and parcel of Nigerian code of conduct,until it is shunned officially,it will remain a part of our domestic affairs. The child that was rigourously beaten yesterday will grow up to become an adult that believes in settling scores with beating like his/her role models thought him/her. It is a vicious circle.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by raphy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
me i hv never lay hands on a girl and will never ever.but sometimes during zex i can go real dip than Can make her cry.then she will be calling me a machine.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

And for how long are you going to continue doing this? Some of these women have lost their soul, doing this is only going to encourage them to get increasingly confrontational.

You've not seen situations where as you're walking out, she's walking out with you, yelling and cursing? grin

This tactic only works for reasonable women who feel remorse thereafter, it doesn't work for a mad dog, in fact it makes things worse.

I know there are a few nice women who still endure beatings from their husbands for no justifiable reason, these men are the sick ones & should be punished.

However a woman has got to be seriously deluded to think she can continue to aggravate me without painful consequences.
lol, iam not really encouraging all men to be 'gentle men' used in this context of mine. by the way, what really amounts to battering a woman?or rather beating up a woman? is there a difference between 1.losing your cool and delivering one hot slap and realising what you just did and then 2.slapping, kicking, shoving, slamming a woman in a time of 10 mins? does the former amount to beating a woman?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
butanep: I have been pushed to the wall several times in the past... I was having this hot tempered girlfriend in the past. One day we had an argument abt the TV station to watch, so I was trying to cool her down, the next thing I observed was a lamp right to my faced... I was lifeless for some seconds, when I gain consciousness, I saw my blood on the floor. I beat her up that evening that she lost one tooth. I still later apologized but up till today, I regret even beating her despite what she did... I swore never to raise my hand on a woman again... it's never the best option...

I honestly don't see why you should regret, she drew first blood. As a matter of fact, you did her good by teaching her a very important life lesson; that actions carry consequences.

We understand that women go through mood swings and all that, that's fine, most can tolerate that but when it begins to degenerate into severe mental problems/misbehaviour, a slap or two should be in line, I like to call it a therapeutic beating. It corrects the brain & sets that person straight once again.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
all4naija:
I would look for ways to get another dinner. Possibly buying another one would make sense. Food is a petty thing to beat your wife over! Jeez! That looks primitive to me.
lol, you've got to really be kidding me to have taken my comment seriously. lol. iam enjoying this thread tonight.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Emmaomotob(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
NeuroBoss: Babygal4eva: I speak all of these languages fluently but Igbo which I speak sparingly and seriously learning.

Comment as-tu pu apprendre le français? Tu as séjournée à l'étrangère?

¿Y español tambien? ¿Donde lo apprendiste?
Stop using translator. cheesy . -------- All women are fascists. All they want is for you to tell them what they want to hear, don't argue with them and don't make them cry. cry
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
redsun:

grin grin

Shioo! You mean that will be enough to beat the hell out of her like a nuaghty dog that ate his master's meat? What happens to making a quick fix or buying a take away?

Violence is a part and parcel of Nigerian code of conduct,until it is shunned officially,it will remain a part of our domestic affairs. The child that was rigourously beaten yesterday will grow up to become an adult that believes in settling scores with beating like his/her role models thought him/her. It is a vicious circle.
lol, you ve gotta be kidding me.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
KAYD007: Real man don't beat a woman ma azz...aside my mother or sisters,hmmm, provoke me and you will behold the 8 stars of the heavens as they transcend the galaxy....get physical with me...the velocity of serena williams backhand stroke should reset you to default self while your brain is reeling in its cranium like a cocroach that has been broomed stick...a follow up of 7.1 richer scale magnitude of a maria sharapova fore hand smash...which will send urine licking down from your in between..if you still on your feet, a jet li kick to the chest or better still a two footed john terry tackle should put you to a sound peaceful sleep with eyes wide open and your tongue sticking out like a roasted goat!
lol, pls take it easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / A Tribute To Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.