Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27753 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin grin

I like that line! grin

Therapeutic beating for angry women. I can't deal - FML! grin

Lool I think it should be made a clause in the law

It beatings were administered for therapeutic purposes, then it doesn't constitute a crime. grin women will behave themselves

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by plendil: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

You're a great woman, and may God give you a great and caring husband - you deserve it. And if your husband ever put his hands on you, just shout me, I'll knock his ar.se out on ya behalf. grin

I tell ya mate grin grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Jesuspistol(m): 12:13am On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels: I am proud of my dad...that real g (rip to his soul) didn't beat my mum...He's a real man

there's a big difference between fear and respect...u can't punch out respect from your wife only fear

the story making rounds in almost every blog site is how teebillz have turned his wife tiwa savage into a punching bag...brother if that's true...I repeat if* that's true.... then you are not a real man

women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

for the real men out there...let's control our tempers and treat every woman...not just our wives with respect. when it comes to women affairs,my dad is my role model. " never beat a woman son"

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Good I can't do it too.

But what's your advice for wives who beat their husbands who they claim to respect.

Abi u never hear of such?
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by donstevico(m): 12:14am On Sep 29, 2014
if eceryone here is claiming saint abeg whr d men wey dey beat their wives?

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ladycomfort(f): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

[size=15pt]IS A LIEEEEEEEEE. UNBELEIVABLE!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

NAIRALAND LADIES MUST NOT SEE THIS!! cheesy cheesy
it is very true my brother I will go down on my kneels , hold his legs and beg him. It cost me nothing

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 12:15am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

Imbecillic nonentity. Search for your egregious display of such achingly crass and infantile display of idiocy ?? You must think I'm as pathetically jobless as your useless, foul-mouthed, cretinous (excuse me Sagamite grin ) self.

NL pls pardon. Plendil is not known to go personal. . . I was provoked embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lool I never knew that Nigerian honorable had a relative on NL, damn!!! Look at that line, that's pure venom, one shot one kill.. grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 29, 2014
donstevico: if eceryone here is claiming saint abeg whr d men wey dey beat their wives?

I don't think you read the thread. The men in here aren't ashamed of themselves. One claimed he knocked his girlfriend's tooth out. Which thread are you on?

Naija I hail thee.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 12:16am On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:

@50calibre: I've found a wife for you. LML grin grin

She's a real woman, learn from her. grin

The rest of you are fake grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

[size=15pt]IS A LIEEEEEEEEE. UNBELEIVABLE!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

NAIRALAND LADIES MUST NOT SEE THIS!! cheesy cheesy

Lol it has been seen.. to each her own freedom of speech yeah
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

You're a great woman, and may God give you a great and caring husband - you deserve it. And if your husband ever put his hands on you, just shout me, I'll knock his ar.se out on ya behalf. grin

Now, you believe in a God??

What you need is a slave Shy......unfortunately for you, you'll never be attracted to an obsequious woman.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 12:17am On Sep 29, 2014
donstevico: if eceryone here is claiming saint abeg whr d men wey dey beat their wives?
the men are not on nairaland. most of them are hanging in the corners smoking weed as we speak.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 12:18am On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:

Lool I never knew that Nigerian honorable had a relative on NL, damn!!! Look at that line, that's pure venom, one shot one kill.. grin

LOOL oh God I have laughed today
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Babygal4eva:

Lol it has been seen.. to each her own freedom of speech yeah

It's her choice if she wants to crawl on the ground like a dog. What are we supposed to do about it?

He's so pathetic. It's like he's looking for an e-fight. But he claims he's not jobless. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:

It beatings were administered for therapeutic purposes, then it doesn't constitute a crime. grin women will behave themselves

Bwahahahahahaha

Well, angry women need something therapeutic to always keep them in check. And I ain't mad at what you proposed. Perhaps, that will make them pout and moan, without getting confrontational. grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by diablos: 12:20am On Sep 29, 2014
ladycomfort: I think it is high time women start respecting their husbands and curbing their tongues. As for me if my husband gets angry I will quickly go down on my kneels and beg him.

So after flipping thru 5 pages filled with crappy posts from useless bitc.hes who actually deserve a beating every now n then, finally saw a mature post from a sensible lady. angry

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

I tell ya mate grin grin

The type of woman a real man should be able to take a bullet for, and protect at all times, I tell ya.

Women need to take a cue from her. grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2014
diablos:

So after flipping thru 5 pages filled with crappy posts from useless bitc.hes who actually deserve a beating every now n then, finally saw a mature post from a sensible lady. angry

Your mother is a useless b1tch..............no wonder she lives in a cage and takes regular beatings from your father.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:

Now, you believe in a God??

What you need is a slave Shy......unfortunately for you, you'll never be attracted to an obsequious woman.

I've always believed in God, and I'll never stop believing in the most high. I just don't get involved in man-made religions based on faith, man.

I don't need a slave, I need a traditional and cultured woman. grin

Obsequious woman is the ideal woman to make the ideal life complete.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

Bwahahahahahaha

Well, angry women need something therapeutic to always keep them in check. And I ain't mad at what you proposed. Perhaps, they will make them pout and moan, without getting confrontational. grin

Lool The law deals women a soft hand, this has given them Carte Blanche to act as they like.

Those laws need re-visiting, the tables are fast turning, men are now becoming the victims of female oppression.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
I cant imagine raising my hand to hit a lady, even cant hit my younger sisters, i'd rather find another way to punish them, mehn ladies are just to fragile for me, i feel they would break if i even try a faint punch on em, all what they have in their defense are those words, which most of the time they dont mean, just let her cool down, leave the house if u have to, she would come back to apologize.. be a man and not a pussy, hitting a woman just means u both are equals.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 29, 2014
shymexx:

I've always believed in God, and I'll never stop believing in the most high. I just don't get involved in man-made religions based on faith, man.

I don't need a slave, I need a traditional and cultured woman. grin

Obsequious woman is the ideal woman to make the ideal life complete.

Traditional and cultured is the new name for slave?? Cool.

White men also thought the ideal life was having your kind on the cotton field. I guess we can't all live our ideal lives grin

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:

Loooooool such woman is nasty & very insensitive, she doesn't deserve any form of love.

We have to be mindful of the things we say (especially to the people we love) because ones they're out, you can't take them back.

For me, a single statement is enough to put me off someone for life, if i was in that man's shoes (which I doubt, as i don't go into fights I can't win) that will mark the beginning of the end of out relationship/marriage.

Every woman would dig up this day if it ever happens to you, no matter how hard she tries to avoid it. The best thing dont get beat up by any nuqqa, simple. Betterstill dont fight. Some peeps think relationship issues have a template, but I say deal with em as they come. Your woman could slap you so hard in public and you endure it, she keeps on slapping you at every given provocation yet you stomach it. Next, she slaps you in front of your siblings and mum. You endure? My siblings would just do some slap offerings on you to the lord, with each one contributing his widow's mite grin cheesy. Some women are just animals if you meet them, so some of them need resetting to factory default every now and then. I, ordinarily dont advocate violence against any gender whatsoever, but in life there is always a limit to one's patience. Some men though can be animals, taking out their frustrations on their wives for no reason. That is plain cowardice. A wise woman knows to guard her tongue and temper. I'd rather be with a woman with foul mouth than be with one with ill temper. That is very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 12:31am On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:

Ok, so as to be equal a clause will be there for the ladies too right, something like if your guy/husband misbehaves feel free to was his undies with pepper( since we no fi fight una) for therapeutic purposes of course wink
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by diablos: 12:32am On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:

Your mother is a useless b1tch..............no wonder she lives in a cage and takes regular beatings from your father.

Bas.tard!!! product of incest and vile rape! ur deme.nted mum and ur slutty sisters must have taken a beating so frequently u had to catch flu over my post. U must be suffering from chronic rabies to quote me u retar.ded copious, nonentity...quote Diablos again and feel hell tonight. As.shole!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2014
ladycomfort: I think it is high time women start respecting their husbands and curbing their tongues. As for me if my husband gets angry I will quickly go down on my kneels and beg him.

Guess ur just inferior or perhaps 'cultured' which is to my understanding is wrong, u should have a right to a voice okay, and when u think ur hubby is doing sth wrong and if having him in on his mistake would have him vexed and then hit u, u would go on ur knee, take it all back, than say what u think and be respected for it? u think thats wrong? c'mon ur not a slave, ur his wife, a human being like him.

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by plendil: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2014
ladycomfort: it is very true my brother I will go down on my kneels , hold his legs and beg him. It cost me nothing

Chei!!! Wow!!! shocked Thou art blessed my dear sister. Your husband will always love, protect and respect you.

He will shower you with all the goodies befitting such a spectacular rare breed like yourself. He will project you to the world as his treasure, his jewel, his anchor.

He will never mind being your doormat; because he knows you'll never take him for granted. He'll cook for you and bring to your bedside.

In a world filled with the "I dont take no shiiit from no man!!" irritatingly noisy but vacuous feminists, you are truly a refreshing, priceless, desperately sought for specie.

Stay blessed. cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:
Lool The law deals women a soft hand, this has given them Carte Blanche to act as they like.

Those laws need re-visiting, the tables are fast turning, men are now becoming the victims of female oppression.

The tables have turned, bruv. These women know how to use the laws to their advantage, and it's only going to get worse. These days they aren't even interested in getting married for what it's worth anymore - they just use men as sperm donors. Afterwards, treat them like shiit and slaves, and kick them out of the house when they need a next person, to start servicing the bottomless pit - scary. grin

I might convert to Islam, and move to Saudi Arabia, or Iran, to get married. grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Why cant nairalanders act like human beings? voice ur opinion without adding an insult to it, smh.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:39am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

Chei!!! Wow!!! shocked Thou art blessed my dear sister. Your husband will always love, protect and respect you.

He will shower you with all the goodies befitting such a spectacular rare breed like yourself. He will project you to the world as his treasure, his jewel, his anchor.

He will never mind being your doormat; because he knows you'll never take him for granted. He'll cook for you and bring to your bedside.

In a world filled with the "I dont take no shiiit from no man!!" irritatingly noisy but vacuous feminists, you are truly a refreshing, priceless, desperately sought for specie.

sigh
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by tmanuelle(m): 12:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Missmossy: I concur,some women may be devillish in their ways though it will take a very patient man not to strike such a woman.

You have said it all.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Babygal4eva(f): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

He will shower you with all the goodies befitting such a spectacular rare breed like yourself. He will project you to the world as his treasure, his jeweĆ­l, his anchor.

I'm sorry but do u really believe he won't take her for granted if she always argrees with him, and always says sorry even if he is wrong, I'm not being a feminist but a realist in this case, in my opinion he will see her as a doormat to treat anyhow because he knows she is afraid of losing him or she won't do anything to break her family up, but thats my own opinion I might be wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2014
diablos:

Bas.tard!!! product of incest and vile rape! ur deme.nted mum and ur slutty sisters must have taken a beating so frequently u had to catch flu over my post. U must be suffering from chronic rabies to quote me u retar.ded copious, nonentity...quote Diablos again and feel hell tonight. As.shole!!!
(in Shema's voice)
Mmnh! Mmnh! Daz all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) / Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / A Tribute To Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.