Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (27754 Views)

Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by plendil: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Kinkybraids:

why should she shut her mouth? So you can continue to emotionally abuse her since you spared her the beating

I seriously dont get this... Being someones wife doesnt mean a woman has to be afraid and just be told what to do like a slave who is afraid of a whipping...marriege is about mutual respect not all of this submissive behaviour you are talking about!

If i married such a man who beats me Id divorce his ass, take half his money and get him arrested

Bolded 1. That says it all. MUTUAL RESPECT. Refrain from provoking him. Husbands refrain from battering your wives. nuff said.

bolded 2. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by plendil: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: i expect you to condemn domestic violence in both ways, if you really think it's a family and societal problem; man on woman and woman on man. and not just man on woman.

you mind the hypocrites angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: i expect you to condemn domestic violence in both ways, if you really think it's a family and societal problem; man on woman and woman on man. and not just man on woman.

And what made you think I don't? Did you not see me deride violence among adults as unevolved and animalistic? As an indication of lower reasoning capabilities? Did you see me exclude females?

No, you just wanted to find some justification for male domestic violence, right? That's why I made you spell it out. Sorry, you picked the wrong one.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Sagamite(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
all4naija:
How are you doing, troublemaker and infamous misogynist on Nairaland?!

Shut up, fagg!

50calibre:
Yes!! What did they teach you? To keep yourself and be a woman's fool?
You're indeed a retar*d!!!!

Yep. That is the cretinous person I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
plendil:

you mind the hypocrites angry angry angry angry

Stfu idíot. Quote my hypocrisy. Search for it until your eyes bleed. Stúpid little boy.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Shut up, fagg.
You are disease! You have a big problem, primitive man!

5 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by VivaLaFrans: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Tallesty1: Thunder fire the woman that will make life unbearable for me in my own house.

Real men ko evil spirits ni.
Lol
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
butanep: I have been pushed to the wall several times in the past... I was having this hot tempered girlfriend in the past. One day we had an argument abt the TV station to watch, so I was trying to cool her down, the next thing I observed was a lamp right to my faced... I was lifeless for some seconds, when I gain consciousness, I saw my blood on the floor. I beat her up that evening that she lost one tooth. I still later apologized but up till today, I regret even beating her despite what she did... I swore never to raise my hand on a woman again... it's never the best option...

50calibre: I honestly don't see why you should regret, she drew first blood. As a matter of fact, you did her good by teaching her a very important life lesson; that actions carry consequences.

We understand that women go through mood swings and all that, that's fine, most can tolerate that but when it begins to degenerate into severe mental problems/misbehaviour, a slap or two should be in line, I like to call it a therapeutic beating. It corrects the brain & sets that person straight once again.

Lmao @ these two posts. I've got cancer stick in my mouth, and I almost choked on the smoke - hysterical!

So you basically knocked her teeth out and turned her into missing-tooth meet buck-teeth and chipped-tooth, no? Oh lawd, that's cray!

Darn! Therapeutic beating that corrects the brain and sets that person straight. Today is a good day! Laughing so hard right now!

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
MissMeiya:

And what made you think I don't? Did you not see me deride violence among adults as unevolved and animalistic? As an indication of lower reasoning capabilities? Did you see me exclude females?

No, you just wanted to find some justification for male domestic violence, right? Sorry, you picked the wrong one.
justification? i think you picked the wrong word. where did i ever justify male violence? i started off on this thread tonight by saying i never put my hands on a woman, never before! despite being provoked severally. that alone is my advert or awareness that i could never justify a man putting hands on a woman no matter the provocation. so you also picked the wrong one.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
ddippset: justification? i think you picked the wrong word. where did i ever justify male violence? i started off on this thread tonight by saying i never put my hands of a woman, ever before despite being provoked severally. that alone is my advert or awareness that i could never justify a man putting hands on a woman no matter the provocation. so you also picked the wrong one.

How did I pick you? You quoted me.

Then proceeded to spout something unrelated to what you quoted in attempt to prove something. Try it with someone else.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Sagamite(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
all4naija: You are disease! You have a big problem, primitive man!

HIV/AIDS is talking about disease and big problems? grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite:

Yep. That is the cretinous person I am talking about.

Lol If I ever grab you, I will beat that madness off you, I've tried schooling, apparently it doesn't work, so I will try face to face, hands-on treatment.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao @ these two posts. I've got cancer stick in my mouth, and I almost choked on the smoke - hysterical!

So you basically knocked her teeth out and turned her into missing-tooth meet buck-teeth and chipped-tooth, no? Oh lawd, that's cray!

Darn! Therapeutic beating that corrects the brain and sets that person straight. Today is a good day! Laughing so hard right now!

Loooooool
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Sagamite(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

Lol If I ever grab you, I will beat that madness off you, I've tried schooling, apparently it doesn't work, so I will try face to face, hands-on treatment.

Cretinous person, your soul would end up in heaven. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ddippset(m): 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
50calibre:

lol. no longer hands free.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:

angry angry angry angry angry angry

This is going to happen to you soon angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1xPrgQuyyk

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 50calibre(m): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, your soul would end up in heaven. grin grin grin grin

Really? After battering you, I will call an ambulance for you, they'd think you were set upon by a mob.

After dealing with you, I will probably be charged with aggravated battery grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Maonyz(f): 12:03am On Sep 29, 2014
1Peter 3v7.....Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.

I think the word you are looking for is "weaker vessels". God created us and He called women "weaker vessels" in the bible and not "lesser beings". He admonished that men should see and treat them as such via unconditional love, pampering etc. If women were lesser being, they would have been created with one leg or one eye or one arm but they weren't. Pliz, there's a great difference btw being a "weaker vessel" and a "lesser being".

4 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2014
BananaBender:
angry angry angry angry angry angry

This is going to happen to you soon angry

That's some shitty pilot right there! grin

Ol'girl has a nice batty from the side though. I'll slap her ar.se! grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2014
fallacy - women are NOT lesser beings... women are a different gender from men. women are the weaker gender NOT lesser beings.

dandydaniels: women are lesser beings(fact)....

3 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. No. A woman should be loved and not beaten.

But there are different kinds of men. There are aggressive as well as laid-back dudes.

Most of the cocky guys whom ladies are often attracted to are actually potentially aggressive. If pushed to their limits, they would lash out. Does that make them any less manly? Not in the least.

well my point is.. you can get angry, u can flare up and all, she can be a jerk too, buh that doesnt justify hitting her, for Pete's sake, women are fragile, hitting them takes not just a physical but also an emotional toll on them, wanna hit her? get her to hire a another man to fight for her since u bn her man would rather hit her than protect her, i know women can be really exasperating sometimes buh there are better ways u can handle women, and just in addition, if bn pushed to ur limit by a lady had u resorting to force, then ur not just a man, cos a real man should be sensible in his dealings.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 29, 2014
50calibre:

Loooooool

grin grin grin grin grin

I like that line! grin

Therapeutic beating for angry women. I can't deal - FML! grin
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by tomiobj(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2014
dandydaniels: I am proud of my dad...that real g (rip to his soul) didn't beat my mum...He's a real man

there's a big difference between fear and respect...u can't punch out respect from your wife only fear

the story making rounds in almost every blog site is how teebillz have turned his wife tiwa savage into a punching bag...brother if that's true...I repeat if* that's true.... then you are not a real man

women are lesser beings(fact)....why waste your strength and time beating them? bro c'mon! they are made to be loved...to be bought clothes...jewelries...cars...taken to cool places...pampered...and at night made to sing in tongues to their creator

for the real men out there...let's control our tempers and treat every woman...not just our wives with respect. when it comes to women affairs,my dad is my role model. " never beat a woman son"

STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

What most people say is 'it dosen't matter what she did,its never ok to hit a woman' but if you believe women are truly equal to men then it follows that any appropriate reason to hit a man is also an appropriate reason to hit a woman.there aren't a lot of reasons to hit anyone but having a womanliness dosen't magically make you a fragile creature that can't deal with getting punched the same as a man.
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by ladycomfort(f): 12:06am On Sep 29, 2014
I think it is high time women start respecting their husbands and curbing their tongues. As for me if my husband gets angry I will quickly go down on my kneels and beg him.

4 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by plendil: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2014
MissMeiya:

Stfu idíot. Quote my hypocrisy. Search for it until your eyes bleed. Stúpid little boy.

Imbecillic nonentity. Search for your egregious display of such achingly crass and infantile display of idiocy?? You must think I'm as pathetically jobless as your useless, foul-mouthed, cretinous (excuse me Sagamite grin ) self.

NL pls pardon. Plendil is not known to go personal. . . I was provoked embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 29, 2014
ladycomfort: I think it is high time women start respecting their husbands and curbing their tongues. As for me if my husband gets angry I will quickly go down on my kneels and beg him.

@50calibre: I've found a wife for you. LML grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2014
plendil:

Imbecillic nonentity. Search for your egregious display of such achingly crass and infantile display of idiocy?? You must think I'm as pathetically jobless as your useless, foul-mouthed, cretinous (excuse me Sagamite grin ) self.

NL pls pardon. Plendil is not known to go personal. . . I was provoked embarassed embarassed embarassed

You see your sorry excuse for a life? You called me a hypocrite, but now you don't have time to find the hypocrisy. That's what happens when you open your rotting, smelling mouth without thinking.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by plendil: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2014
ladycomfort: I think it is high time women start respecting their husbands and curbing their tongues. As for me if my husband gets angry I will quickly go down on my kneels and beg him.

[size=15pt]IS A LIEEEEEEEEE. UNBELEIVABLE!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
[/size]

NAIRALAND LADIES MUST NOT SEE THIS!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by 30secs(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2014
Real men get battered by their wife... Lol
Beat that disobedience outta her life bruh!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by dablazor: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2014
ednut1: although i wud nt do it. bt some women deserve to be beaten. op what of emotional violence by women
no lady deserves to be beaten bro, sometimes we men also do things that really annoy women,but they dont beat us cuz they couldnt, so why should u? because u could?

2 Likes

Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by mkoabiola: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2014
No man will claim to b a wify beater so as not to b bash by d. Women.lol
Re: Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2014

You're a great woman, and may God give you a great and caring husband - you deserve it. And if your husband ever put his hands on you, just shout me, I'll knock his ar.se out on ya behalf. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Four Generations Of Nigerian Men Family Picture / Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) / A Tribute To Freeman David

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.