Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

**Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** (2248 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2014
BreezyRita: 1.Most fine boys don't have sense of reasoning: they are just shallow minded,i guess a higher percentage of their brain went to their looks.

2.Most fine boys are womanizers: This is as a result of too many admiration from the women folks.

3.For the fact that most of them are womanizers,it makes them cheats.

4.Most fine boys, just like the rich ones,do not have regard for girls because they have seen the pant colour of almost all the girls in their area.

5.Most fine boys are carrying a curse,which was given to them by one of the numerous girls whose heart they must have broken.

6.Most womanizers do not go far in life,and fine boys who are womanizers are not excluded.

HOW TRUE ARE these points??
all wrong. Facial appearances doesn't buttress your points. It goes both ways, and don't say most like you have seen up to a thousand fine boys. FYI, ur number 6, we actually have a higher advantage in the labor market. And we most definitely are not shallow-minded.

If I tell u to date bance or chimax15 instead of Logicalmindy and naijaboiy, you nur go go mountain use unclothedness swear for me? angry

1 Like

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by philantoxx(m): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2014
thank Gudness its a fine persons wahala*wheels away*
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2014
benromeo39:
all wrong. Facial appearances doesn't buttress your points. It goes both ways, and don't say most like you have seen up to a thousand fine boys. FYI, ur number 6, we actually have a higher advantage in the labor market. And we most definitely are not shallow-minded.

If I tell u to date bance or chimax15 instead of Logicalmindy and naijaboiy, you nur go go mountain use unclothedness swear for me? angry
as in am I ugly

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
@OP, Ur post is on point.... grin
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by naijaboiy: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
benromeo39:

gringrin
It's very easy to know when these type of girls need attention,,and you don't give it to them undecided

Let the babe swerve abeg undecided
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by naijaboiy: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chimax15: as in am I ugly
gringrin
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by pasqal09: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2014

(1) (2)

Ladies That Cheat Are Never Broke / Black Candle In A Holy Marriage...true Story....must Read / A Guy Called His Neighbor and guess what happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.