Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

**Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** (2237 Views)

Why Do Guys Act Exceptionally Nice To Pretty Girls? (Photos) / Disadvantages Of Being Nice To Women.. / Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

**Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by BreezyRita(f): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2014
1.Most fine boys don't have sense of reasoning: they are just shallow minded,i guess a higher percentage of their brain went to their looks.

2.Most fine boys are womanizers: This is as a result of too many admiration from the women folks.

3.For the fact that most of them are womanizers,it makes them cheats.

4.Most fine boys, just like the rich ones,do not have regard for girls because they have seen the pant colour of almost all the girls in their area.

5.Most fine boys are carrying a curse,which was given to them by one of the numerous girls whose heart they must have broken.

6.Most womanizers do not go far in life,and fine boys who are womanizers are not excluded.

HOW TRUE ARE these points??
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2014
You are so wrong,do not generalize,not every fine boy acts the way u just wrote about.
You probably had your heart broken by a FINE boy,i pray you heal quick and change your perception lol.

1 Like

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2014
fabiano09: You are so wrong,do not generalize,not every fine boy acts the way u just wrote about.

She wasn't generalizing. What's the most there for mate?...

1 Like

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by kolubo(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2014
Op coz u dated a fine boy and he dissapointed you doesn`t mean all handsome guys are bad. Well, you wouldn`t understand better d advantages of marrying a fine boy until u start to have kids for one ugly guy.

2 Likes

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by vizkiz: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2014
awwwwrr...a fine boy broke her heart ?? grin

When na so so fine boy una go dey find everywhere..Next victim please tongue
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 29, 2014
Points or not my bf cannot be wowo for d best interest of my future generations simple

2 Likes

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by BreezyRita(f): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Ceasar1]

She wasn't generalizing. What's the ‘Most’ there for mate?
Ask him o. Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2014
Ceasar1:

She wasn't generalizing. What's the ‘Most’ there for mate?...
Trust me man,i knw wat she means
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by kolubo(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2014
Seriously, you`re confused coz all your points are baseless.
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by BreezyRita(f): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay: Points or not my bf cannot be wowo for d best interest of my future generations simple

Not wowo. Just average is ok. The way babes scramble for fine guys is something else.
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by KMTee(f): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2014
i'm so much into fine boys o, very handsome and presentable
cos nowadays, daughters tend to resemble their dads while sons resemble their mums.
i can't stand my baby gurls being ugly..d gurls go con dey swear for pesin say mama why u marry my papa naaa,
u no see say he ugly? lol

i dated a drop dead gorgeous guy for 4yrs and he didn't possess any of the listed qualities.

why we broke up was on d ground of tribal difference
his parents won't allow him marry outside their tribe..he is 36yrs and yet to marry.
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Ibrowski(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2014
You stated reasons & mincing it by asking HOW TRUE ARE THESE POINTS?.................. *confused?
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by ITbomb(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2014
A minute silence for a sister who has just been dumped by a fine boy

3 Likes

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2014
BreezyRita:
Not wowo. Just average is ok. The way babes scramble for fine guys is something else.
Ok den but no blame us who no like beta thing kwa
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by justmag(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2014
One!! I am glad you said ""Most!""
Two!! I am also glad you said "Boy!"..U shud start dating "Men" for a change! You might like it tongue grin

1 Like

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by BreezyRita(f): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz: awwwwrr...a fine boy broke her heart ?? grin

When na so so fine boy una go dey find everywhere..Next victim please tongue
The guy is pained!
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2014
KMTee: i'm so much into fine boys o, very handsome and presentable
cos nowadays, daughters tend to resemble their dads while sons resemble their mums.
i can't stand my baby gurls being ugly..d gurls go con dey swear for pesin say mama why u marry my papa naaa,
u no see say he ugly? lol

i dated a drop dead gorgeous guy for 4yrs and he didn't possess any of the listed qualities.

why we broke up was on d ground of tribal difference
his parents won't allow him marry outside their tribe..he is 36yrs and yet to marry.
Some parents sha. Haba after four yrs. Anyway na em loss
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by suregurl(f): 10:28am On Sep 29, 2014
lolz....oga o...heal quick OP if itz wot i'm tinkin
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Tallesty1(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
BreezyRita: 1.Most fine boys don't have sense of reasoning: they are just shallow minded,i guess a higher percentage of their brain went to their looks.

2.Most fine boys are womanizers: This is as a result of too many admiration from the women folks.

4.Most fine boys, just like the rich ones,do not have regard for girls because they have seen the pant colour of almost all the girls in their area.

5.Most fine boys are carrying a curse,which was given to them by one of the numerous girls whose heart they must have broken.

6.Most womanizers do not go far in life,and fine boys who are womanizers are not excluded.

1 Like

Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by vizkiz: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2014
BreezyRita:
The guy is pained!

lol...swirry, i aren't handsome, but believe me, you will want me grin
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by suregurl(f): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay: Points or not my bf cannot be wowo for d best interest of my future generations simple
na fyn we wan eat ni?
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by justmag(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2014
suregurl: na fyn we wan eat ni?

That's what I am saying, Fine just looks good and will make ya kids look good and then what?
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by justmag(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2014

LMAOO!! Amen!
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by kaFANEN(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2014
gbam..
Better get involed with a presentable genepool before u end wif kids dat will look like Arinze.I no type segun o
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 29, 2014
suregurl: na fyn we wan eat ni?
My sis oda things must dey dere but fine is inclusive
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by valmunich(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2014
Chai! Why this girl wan spoil ppl market nau? grin cheesy
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by mesoade(m): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2014
So,una no dey pray abt marriage again? . .
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by KMTee(f): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Some parents sha. Haba after four yrs. Anyway na em loss

na so my sis
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by rawpadgin(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2014
so now its a curse to be handsome??
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by ericessien24: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2014
BreezyRita: 1.Most fine boys don't have sense of reasoning: they are just shallow minded,i guess a higher percentage of their brain went to their looks.

hahaha you very funny,you right sha but not everyone.and sometimes girls dating fine boys are over protective and monitoring.that's why they don't last
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 29, 2014
mtchew.... not entirely true.. I ain't fine and I'm not ugly. but I get admired alot because of my height.. being 6ft8 ain't fun o.....
Re: **Reasons Why It's Not Nice To Date A Fine Boy** by chigoizie7(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2014

u re very very very very very very wrong,

(1) (2)

Is It Normal To Approach Girl While She Is With Her Mom? / First Sex In Front Of Mama And Daddy? This Is What They Do! / 22 Girly Things You Do That Turns Guys On 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.