Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,099 members, 7,849,432 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? (2225 Views)

What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. / Are You Enjoying Your Present Relationship Or Managing It? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by happykidArotiba(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dat Op's pix got me laughing...
prefer the close one tho.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by mirexxx(f): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
close distance relationship is d best.. neva been in one thoembarassed
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by tayoxx(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
well it all depends on the type of person...
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by Marcelinho(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sarimah: yh I do...
alright
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by khukhi(f): 5:08am On Oct 01, 2014
Long distance relationships are often very draining because half the time the relationship has an element of fantasy and I think ur much more likely to remain Infatuated instead of knowing whom or what you're really dealing with.Seeing an individual more frequently helps cause you have the opportunity to know whether you can live with that individuals habits and behaviours etc.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by seunrebirth(m): 7:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: actually I burrowed a girl my bicycle till today she doesn't wanna return the bicycle,,if I catch that girl enn,,wetin I go do am ,well till then

You and your girlfriend no go kill person with laff... na long and short we dey talk for here grin grin grin
Re: Long Distance Relationship Or Close, Which Is The Best? by seunrebirth(m): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2014
i thank you all for dropping by but am still a bit confused cos the trust issues has raised as one of u enlisted. well am currently running a LDR for almost 3yrs now and i can say its been working out well with us. I base in Lagos and she is based in Offa, Kwara state. we see ourselves like,,, once in 3 months = 4 times or 3times a year. undecided its not been easy tho! but there is this trust issue that's sneaking into us which i dont want o like.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Have You Learnt From The Romance Section This Year? / Can This Be Possible In Nigeria ?? / Top Ten (10) Dating Tips Of Our Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.