Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife (5784 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday / Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
walexGodson:
Mk I no tell u now,mk d tin happen 1st
if e happen and u dey write ur will, pls remember me

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by philantoxx(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: lmao.. T.b joshua tinx
hahahah..oboy u smart.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by dmz(m): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
With all that muscle is he bullet proof?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
dmz: With all that muscle is he bullet proof?
u never can tell, u should ask if he is JUJU PROOF grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Taleeysun(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
No, i will rather invite shekau
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by walexGodson(m): 1:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: if e happen and u dey write ur will, pls remember me
Ok,no worry I go will u d jack of my car

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Fight bawo?....Ogbeni, didnt u see the pics of the dude......of what benefit would it be, if the two of us are broken and injured....
there are more effective ways to go about the issue jawe.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by 30secs(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
na dere dere I go scold my babe, cos I sure say na she go find the easy going man trouble. I go come apologize give the bros join grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by tayoxx(m): 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guy bone dat tin...we go dig am together. ...him b man and I b man

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by tope24(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: how would ur gf feel? #just.asking

our lives is what is at stake not her feelings.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by tope24(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: Guy bone dat tin...we go dig am together. ...him b man and I b man

Haa TAyo, omo buruku lo fe ya. na this American Gorrilla you wan fight. Forget say David kill goliath ooo. thiss na reality

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
jerflakes:

So, if person deceive you and give you block, you go hit am for this guy head? You know how many blocks that guy head don break?
cheesy chei. I swear e better make I hit the block for my own head o.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ the guys saying I'll beg, run, scold ma gf, etc.. I wonder if ur gfs sees these comment what she would think of u.. U can't face/challenge ur fellow man!! Hmm! I guess its love for mouth den.. :'D
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 2:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
The girls are watching grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by tayoxx(m): 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
tope24:

Haa TAyo, omo buruku lo fe ya. na this American Gorrilla you wan fight. Forget say David kill goliath ooo. thiss na reality
bros no underate me o...na me dey yarn o...Lol..ma no lie sha I go join d guy beat the girl self...if no b stupidity y she go go find dis kind guy trouble

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Sarimah(f): 2:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fear fear guys full nairaland eh grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by texanomaly(f): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: To Guys.
If the Guy in the Pics beats ur GF/Wife to be, Press her titties in shrt rough-handle her and she reports to u, what will u do?

To Ladies.
If the Guy in the Piks beats u, caress u n rough-handle u, are u 'gon let ur man fight the guy in piks For the Sake of Love??
Let's Be sincere...

Let's do this

I don't need my guy to handle him. That guy is so bulky, he can hardly move. All you have to do is stay away from him. He probably can't even bend his arms.

"I float like a butterfly." He no go catch me... grin
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by tope24(m): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
tayoxx: bros no underate me o...na me dey yarn o...Lol..ma no lie sha I go join d guy beat the girl self...if no b stupidity y she go go find dis kind guy trouble

LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by tobiboss(m): 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'll 1st ask him to apologize angry if he doesn't, i'll make sure he's not able to walk again before i leave him, i'll punch, kick and nod him... I know what i'm capable of, his muscles do not scare me

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
tobiboss: I'll 1st ask him to apologize angry if he doesn't, i'll make sure he's not able to walk again before i leave him, i'll punch, kick and nod him... I know what i'm capable of, his muscles do not scare me
I wish you luck!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by tobiboss(m): 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: I wish you luck!!
i don't need luck, i just need my ak...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Trippledots(m): 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly:

I don't need my guy to handle him. That guy is so bulky, he can hardly move. All you have to do is stay away from him. He probably can't even bend his arms.

"I float like a butterfly." He no go catch me... grin

now thats d priblem......u float, float, float and then suddenly....splat!! ua squashed. once!

i will probably haul curses at him while retreating with my girl...any sudden jerk from him, mehn, im gone! life aint got a spare bro. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Trippledots:

now thats d priblem......u float, float, float and then suddenly....splat!! ua squashed. once!

i will probably haul curses at him while retreating with my girl...any sudden jerk from him, mehn, im gone! life aint got a spare bro. undecided
I never knew guys can haul curSes and run away!! Lmao.. Am dead

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by texanomaly(f): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Trippledots:

tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by cybug: 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Oh boy... See concrete muscles full everywhere...

I'll be like,

'baby... Why are you doing this to me?'

'i thought you said you love me, and now you're wishing me dead'.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Pennywise(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
Unekz: if dis dude messes wit my babe...omoh na to tell am God bless you...
Na wetin sure pass..

Suppose he come ask you wetin you mean by that? Is it not better to just shut up and wait make e dey go im own way?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
dmz: With all that muscle is he bullet proof?

I tire o. It will cost less than N10k to hire one or two goons to deposit hot 'groundnuts' in his skull, and that will be that. Ain't nobody got time for useless physical combats with lunatics.
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by djeezy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will buy a gun and shoot his leg. Or I will send two of his kind to beat him up.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
pro01:

I tire o. It will cost less than N10k to hire one or two goons to deposit hot 'groundnuts' in his skull, and that will be that. Ain't nobody got time for useless physical combats with lunatics.
bro, face him man for man, after all he has 2 balls as u'v gat undecided
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
djeezy: I will buy a gun and shoot his leg. Or I will send two of his kind to beat him up.
y nt stand up to him!!? He has 1 head just like u do embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by datguru: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this has made my day

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by hardbody: 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will slug that guy straight up, no stories....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Experience You've Had With A Girl / Wife Sends Her Nude Picture To Her Boss …what Her Husband Did Will Leave You Spe / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Nipples And Abs In See-through Underwear (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.