Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife (5783 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / How I Handled The Babe I Met At Bobo's Place last Saturday / Who Met His/her Current Bf/gf Or Life Partner Through Nl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Symphony007: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will pay this man to drill him.

"If you can beat them, pay for them to be beaten"

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by djeezy(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: y nt stand up to him!!? He has 1 head just like u do embarassed
no nah.....Why would I when I can procure ppl to do it for me?
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by TMILewin: 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
As for me as I see the guy I go just tell my babe "nah this guy beat you don't worry give me 5minutes am coming back"
From there I hear say I show face again
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Elypsis(m): 7:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guy! Na to befriend am,flex am well well,come subtly explain to am say wetin he do pain u wella but u no fit vex for am cos say u like am well well........Shikenah
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by MenGoingThereWay: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Guyz like the one OP posted are usually the easiest to beat for they are slow, mechanical and lack mobility.

If he tries my wife I will beat him his not the first of his kind that I have beaten.

That's why I encourage men to pick up a combat form either boxing, krav maga, muaythai or mixed martial arts

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by jeflexy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:
Guyz like the one OP posted are usually the easiest to beat for they are slow, mechanical and lack mobility.

If he tries my wife I will beat him his not the first of his kind that I have beaten.

That's why I encourage men to pick up a combat form either boxing, krav maga, muaythai or mixed martial arts

-MenGoingThereWay
oga weldone oh.. He might be slow, bt his 1 blow might be x100 of urs.. #use ur head
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Missmossy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Huh! The man looks heavy,who knows he might not be able to carry himself,a trial will only bring all of that outcheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by MenGoingThereWay: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
jeflexy: oga weldone oh.. He might be slow, bt his 1 blow might be x100 of urs.. #use ur head
Mind you it is not everyone that knows how to punch or can land a knock out punch...Yes I will use my head when fighting him.

just because u feel u can't take such a guy out doesn't mean there are no guyz around that can take him out.

I have a frd who beat the shit out of one of the bouncers at silver bird...My frd a trained boxer/ kick boxer worked on this bouncer with all his muscles like a child.

Go study a combat system and ur mentality will change.

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
MenGoingThereWay: Mind you it is not everyone that knows how to punch or can land a knock out punch...Yes I will use my head when fighting him.

just because u feel u can't take such a guy out doesn't mean there are no guyz around that can take him out.

I have a frd who beat the shit out of one of the bouncers at silver bird...My frd a trained boxer/ kick boxer worked on this bouncer with all his muscles like a child.

Go study a combat system and ur mentality will change.

-MenGoingThereWay
I did a bit of Capoiera back in school. Looking to pick up Muay Thai now, but I don't know if I can get decent instructors in Lagos. I hear there's a muay Thai club at the National stadium
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by ERCROSS(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bimpe29:
grin grin grin
Then you are not passionate about the relationship. Why can't you fight and send him away, and have your babe?
Sowie bae.
U had a sister called bukky..?.
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
Shoot him with a shotgun in his sleep.
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by MenGoingThereWay: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
BoboYekini: I did a bit of Capoiera back in school. Looking to pick up Muay Thai now, but I don't know if I can get decent instructors in Lagos. I hear there's a muay Thai club at the National stadium
Boboyekini I also train capoeira to where did u train ur capoeira..capoeira is a good art form.

Yes there is a muay thai at stadium go check it out

Axe camara

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
MenGoingThereWay: Boboyekini I also train capoeira to where did u train ur capoeira..capoeira is a good art form.

Yes there is a muay thai at stadium go check it out

Axe camara

-MenGoingThereWay
I only trained capoeira for a couple of months in my 2nd year(unilag). Singing berimbau, low sweeps, back flips, it was cool. But I believe Muay Thai is much more effective for self-defense.
Thanks, I'll find time to check out the stadium.
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by nairalife2013(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dis is d kind of guy I v bn lookin 4 2proof ma luv 4 ma wife. I wil not touch any of his monstrous muscles but I wil make freinds wid him and grab his balls wid ma bare hands! There can b no better tko(technical knock out). I always make freinds wid my foes wid a precision alertness dat u can never discern. DON'T LOOK 4 TROUBLE. Ma wife would just laff at him if he looks for her trouble and itz reported to me. She knows d stealthy red in me.She keeps d score of d duels and d number of those dat hav fallen. I trust her a hundred percent and she can't be guilty. Am an army of one - I can work very hard at making d guilty pay for their sin and also at making d innocent free. I always apologise wen am wrong and am rarely wrong... So u can't c me. DONTLOOK4TROUBLE!! D world is not a goodplace. DONTLOOK4TROUBLE!!!
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
MenGoingThereWay:

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: What Will You Do If This Guy Rough Handled Ur Gf Or Wife by Nostradamus: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Elypsis:
Guy! Na to befriend am,flex am well well,come subtly explain to am say wetin he do pain u wella but u no fit vex for am cos say u like am well well........Shikenah
u get street o.t

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, What Are Ur Pick Up Lines? / Please Help. She Wants To Release My Naaaked Photos(explicite Photos +18) / Any Man That Wants PS5 Is Unserious With His Life” - Nigerian Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.