Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70755 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
jidetay:

If you chop the money, you're on your own o. Better wait. Its just a few days.
just 6 days left
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ganwa: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
BATAM

I CAN BUY THE FONE OFF U IF THE PRICE IS OK
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Dragonking: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
Somebody help!

My infinix zero is totally frozen and i cant unlock the fone as it doesnt respond. Nothing works or respond..i cant even restart the fone..help
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by msogbue: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dragonking:
Somebody help!

My infinix zero is totally frozen and i cant unlock the fone as it doesnt respond. Nothing works or respond..i cant even restart the fone..help
Go to Carlcare in ikeja and stop whining. If you're telling the truth.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dragonking:
Somebody help!

hold the power button for 20 seconds. That will power it off
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Dragonking:
Somebody help!

lol.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Dragonking: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2014
festwiz:
hold the power button for 20 seconds. That will power it off

thanks but it didnt work..wen it came back on it was frozen still.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by festwiz(m): 9:22am On Nov 18, 2014
Dragonking:

okay then, have you tried booting into recovery? Next time you switch it off, hold the power button and volume up. You should see recovery options. Select it and go to wipe data/factory reset.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2014
Dragonking:

Try boot recovery mode and reset d fone.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Dragonking: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
festwiz:
okay then, have you tried booting into recovery? Next time you switch it off, hold the power button and volume up. You should see recovery options. Select it and go to wipe data/factory reset.

madgoat:

Try boot recovery mode and reset d fone.

Thanks but i tried everything..nothing worked. i have taken it 2 carlcare nd d lady there said i should come back in 2days time to collet my fone. sad
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dragonking:

Thanks but i tried everything..nothing worked. i have taken it 2 carlcare nd d lady there said i should come back in 2days time to collet my fone. sad

Sorry to hear about that. Diz is wat happens with fones dat av fixed batteries. angry
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Dragonking:

I noticed some sratches on my infinix zero...How can u guys help on this issue?
Hi!You can change your screen in our carlcare service center or you can buy the pouch in Kongo to protect your mobile phone.Thank you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by cooljoe13: 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Clinton594:
* infinix zero 16gig version can't be rooted.

* only 5.2gig out of the overhyped 16gig internal can actually be use to store files, the remaining 7.x Gig were allotted to installed / installing apps. making it a total of 13gig usable . shouldn't it be called 5gig internal version.

please anyone who has rooted his 16gig version should come to my aid.... I can't use an unrooted Android - I've never did and I doing fkng Care about voiding my warranty

Follow this method www.olawaleboss.com/2014/10/another-method-rooting-your-infinix.html?m=0
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 27, 2014
safas20:
dat d final spec
please i just got d infinix zero bt cant open d sim slot, how do i open it, followed d instruction on d manual bt still cant bring it out., pls reply
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Sulaicsafas: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
ganwa:
BATAM

I CAN BUY THE FONE OFF U IF THE PRICE IS OK
ItS 12,900 and d phone is very good
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Sulaicsafas: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
MBtom:
please i just got d infinix zero bt cant open d sim slot, how do i open it, followed d instruction on d manual bt still cant bring it out., pls reply
look for someone DAT can use micro sim and let them help u
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Sulaicsafas: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dragonking:
Somebody help!

click down ur power button for a long time, about 2 minute, it will restart
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Sulaicsafas: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
madgoat:

Sorry to hear about that. Diz is wat happens with fones dat av fixed batteries. angry
its free to repair, so want for d 2 days and get it back
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 02, 2014
So many complaints
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
Infinix hot is now available, #12,900, pay on delivery, free delivery via Konga, whatsapp me : 08084097270 for order link and some gifts
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by fabiomatic(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
safas20:
Infinix hot is now available, #12,900, pay on delivery, free delivery via Konga, whatsapp me : 08084097270 for order link and some gifts
please how much will they repair a slightly cracked screen for infinix zero in abuja? and I'll be glad to be linked up
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
fabiomatic:
please how much will they repair a slightly cracked screen for infinix zero in abuja? and I'll be glad to be linked up

I saw a thread where someone said "CarlCare" handles all infinix zero issues..google "CarlCare abuja" and see what u'll come up with..

Anyways I got a question for you, How Good is the infinix zero?
If u had a chance to buy a new phone would you still purchase infinix Zero?
I placed an order for the zero ,but with these complaints on Nairaland is making me try changing my mind..Pls your honest advice is needed
Thank you

NB : anyother person can feel free to gimme a honest advice thanks yall
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Akamo5(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

I saw a thread where someone said "CarlCare" handles all infinix zero issues..google "CarlCare abuja" and see what u'll come up with..

I placed an order for the zero ,but with these complaints on Nairaland is making me try changing my mind..Pls your honest advice is needed
Thank you

to me, D phone is good to go
u only need to handle it with care
d only problem I once had was d sim slot 1 issue which I took to carlcare and was resolved dat day
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Akamo5(m): 12:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

Thank you

d only problem I once had was d sim slot 1 issue which I took to carlcare and was resolved dat day
my phone is now two months plus and am enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by fabiomatic(m): 7:16am On Dec 18, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

Thank you

it's a great phone. but be extremely extra careful with it. it's very fragile.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Deshannel(m): 8:33am On Dec 18, 2014
I've got a cracked/useless Infinix zero screen.
How much would it cost to get this replaced ?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by wemimo42: 10:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Yomieluv:
And fiancee is on my neck to buy her this phone,with all these complain,if I do buy her,I must be ready to buy another phone in another month's time.
my infinix zero is working perfectly,it depends on au well yu can maintain a fone,try and get a pouch to protect the screen.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by wemimo42: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Akamo5:
my phone is now two months plus and am enjoying it.
well said,all fones needs to be handle with care. you will really enjoy infinix zero especially d video,its soclear like 3D grin grin
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Tnot(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Im really thinking of buying zero but ive been a lot of complain about the battery and hotness.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by emperorizzy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Please you guys should help me out here o, since I upgraded my phone to their latest release, I haven't been able to connect to my homes wireless, it always says authentication problem, abeg o, my Mb is zapping anyhow and wireless connection is wasting
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by safas20(f): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
Yea! Infinix Zero and Infinix hot now available!
I can help u order, infinix zero 24,900, infinix hot 13,400 pay on delivery, free delivery!
call or whatsapp Konga Online Sales rep to help u order

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version / FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.