Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Infinix Zero Complaint Thread - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero Complaint Thread (70817 Views)

The New Infinix Hot Complaint Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Blackberry Z10 Vs Infinix Zero X506 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by ugbaje(m): 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
I really want to buy d infinix zero, but with all the negative comment about it am having dout about my decision now. Help!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by easrael(f): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
My phone has been on a mode- hanging since over 14 hours now...

Music player keeps working, calls keep coming in, screen shot possible and the screen can't work, although it's showing accurate time and battery level but the touch isn't just working! Does this a lot though but this is the longest
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by cute4life: 9:05am On Sep 21, 2015
I got the infinix zero 2 just 3 weeks ago. Surface screen cracked after a minor fall though the screen still works. Called Carlcare and shocker of all shockers, I have to pay N15,000 to fix the screen (almost half the value of the original phone cost). The annoying thing is I was told I'd have to leave my phone with Carlcare for ONE WHOLE WEEK! What phone do I use during that week (especially for my work?).
If i'm paying 15k and could pick my phone the next day or even 2 days after, maybe I would consider it. Right now, I am just confused. Still using the phone like that.....1 whole week just to fix screeen is ludicrous. Can anything be done or does anyone know how I can get it fixed faster?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by davien(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Sorry we don't have service center in Ogun State, attached pls find the contact information of our service centers in Nigeria, you can choose one to go. Thank you!
Do you have a centre in Ayingba? I have two annoying scratches on my infinix zero 2 phone..
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by efembaba(m): 7:01pm On Sep 23, 2015
Excuse me people and gud day pls I need ur help!! My phone always runs weird and strange applications which I never installed.. It will just pop in when am doing anything my phone and will always come back even after uninstalling. Really annoing !! Worst part is dat there are different types of it such as android systems, time service, monkey test android security etc. Pls I don't know what they are or mean but what ever it is I wanna put a lasting end to them
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2015
davien:
Do you have a centre in Ayingba? I have two annoying scratches on my infinix zero 2 phone..
Hi Davien, sorry we do not have service center in Ayingba now. Below please find our service center in Nigeria, you can choose one that nearest to you, our colleagues there will help you with your phone problem. Thank you!
1. 1st Floor, No.77 Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos, Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2. 2nd Floor, Digital Square, No.20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria +2349036003533
3. No. 55 Kofo, Abayomi Avenue, Apapa, Lagos, Nigeria +2348091339530
4. Ground and 1st Floor, No.1205 Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
5. 1st Floor,NO.16 Gwani Street(near King's Care Hospital), off IBB Way, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. +2348181176195
6. 1st Floor, 44B New Market Rd, Onitsha,Anambra,Nigeria +2348177250277
7. 2nd Floor, No.17 Rumuobikani, Trans-amadi Rd, Part-Harcourt,River,Nigeria +2348181700046/8181700074
8. 1st Floor,NO.32 Beirut Rd, Kano Contact, Kano,Nigeria +2348096969680
9. 3rd Floor, G5/F6 Ya Ahmed House, Ahmed Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna, Nigeria +2349095724673
10. No.5-7, Isekhere Street, Off Ibewe Rd,Ring Rd, Benin City, Edo, Nigeria +2348172951002
11. 3rd Floor, Isolak Building,Queen Elizabeth Rd,Ibadan,Oyo,Nigeria +2348172005296
12. 2nd Floor,Ostrich Bakery Building, 155 Ibrahim Taiwo Rd,Ilorin,Kwara, Nigeria +2349092961418
13. Ground Floor, No.20 Mbonu Ojike street, Ikenegbu, Owerri, Imo, Nigeria +2349081941110/9081941111
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by stanclef(m): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Got a new infinix zero 2... happy with the 2 gig ram... loaded apps and games.. fone starts hanging takes 5hrs for it to boot when turned off.. now i cant turn it off and i had to unistall PES.. ....
All the hype shaa... if ur a heavy user if apps, games, etc pls leave this phone coz u wil cry... Ased from that the fone is very ok bt certainly not for heavery users and software lovers
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mokoshalb(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by mokoshalb(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by GodswillAJudins(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ok i just notice a crack on my infinix zero, thinking its just a crack and it should be manageable, but i was suprice to see the whole screen is not responding. I have the phone's receipt but the carton is in another state. What should i do now cos am confuse.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Akamo5(m): 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
GodswillAJudins:
Ok i just notice a crack on my infinix zero, thinking its just a crack and it should be manageable, but i was suprice to see the whole screen is not responding. I have the phone's receipt but the carton is in another state. What should i do now cos am confuse.
carlcare will collect #8,600 to fix ur screen if it is over 6 months
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by GodswillAJudins(m): 4:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Akamo5:
carlcare will collect #8,600 to fix ur screen if it is over 6 months

Its just a crack on the screen o. If the whole screen is responding i would have just use it like that. I think its the touch pad thats affected.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Akamo5(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2015
GodswillAJudins:

Its just a crack on the screen o. If the whole screen is responding i would have just use it like that. I think its the touch pad thats affected.
i don't have any crack on my screen but a small part of my touchpad is not responding and they told me that I will pay #8600 to fix it. so I just dey use am like that
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by georgemartina: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Nigerians are not always appreciative, u got a phone like zero with 16gig 13.0 zero mega pix classic and glass oriented and u got at the rate of less than 40k, what more do u want in a phone like. love ma infinix big time
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Sanmana(m): 1:20am On Sep 30, 2015
Akamo5:
i don't have any crack on my screen but a small part of my touchpad is not responding and they told me that I will pay #8600 to fix it. so I just dey use am like that
pls em....my phone is broken sadly, its over 10 months...i guess its 8,600 too ryt? I plan on fixing it...buh would it be 100 efficient after the repairs,thats what i'm afraid of...and how many weeks does it takes to get ones infinix zero fiixed at calcare...thanks...expecting a reply
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bolzyboy: 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hello my good people, please does anyone know where i can get X506 battery?
My device's battery is swollen & discharges from full charge to not being able to boot up the phone so fast one would think the phone was not charged.
Anxiously awaiting your helpful respones.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2015
bolzyboy:
Hello my good people, please does anyone know where i can get X506 battery?
My device's battery is swollen & discharges from full charge to not being able to boot up the phone so fast one would think the phone was not charged.
Anxiously awaiting your helpful respones.

I hope you knw the battery is non-removable. Its better you take it to carlcare so they fix ur fone for you.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bolzyboy: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2015
madgoat:

I hope you knw the battery is non-removable. Its better you take it to carlcare so they fix ur fone for you.

Thanks for your response bro.
Please do you have an idea how much carlcare would charge to fix battery issue(s)?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2015
bolzyboy:

Thanks for your response bro.
Please do you have an idea how much carlcare would charge to fix battery issue(s)?

No I dnt. Depending on my schedule, I hope to be at carlcare centre this week to take a fone in for repairs. I will find out
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bolzyboy: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2015
madgoat:

No I dnt. Depending on my schedule, I hope to be at carlcare centre this week to take a fone in for repairs. I will find out

Ok. Thanks in advance.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bolzyboy: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2015
madgoat:

Hello Bro. were you able to visit carlcare?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by baesheska(f): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
So my infinix zero touch pad spoilt..the fone is still in working just the touch screen...please who knows the price for fixing it?
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by carrickm(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2015
hi, i had same issue... all u need 2 do is 1. go to settings 2. under account click on all the app under it and disable all the account connected with the contact. it work for me
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2015
baesheska:
So my infinix zero touch pad spoilt..the fone is still in working just the touch screen...please who knows the price for fixing it?
Hi Baesheska, about the price of it, you need to counsel with our local Carlcare Service Center directly, our colleagues there will check it for you. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
baesheska:

I was at carlcare (Ikeja) last week to take in my infinix zero that had a cracked front and back glass due to a fall. Fone still works but the screen is not responsive. Was told by their agent that it will cost me N10, 900 but they dont have the materials till January next year. I have decided to abandon the fone. 10K is damn to much for a screen dat cracks wt the slightest fall. Smmmmmhhhh

#i think this Carlcaresophia should try to give more helpful resposes like this than always just saying 'counsel with our colleagues' in every reply she makes. Kinda very irritating.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by madgoat(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
bolzyboy:

Hello Bro. were you able to visit carlcare?

So sorry bro. I totally forgot to ask about the cost of replacing the battery cry
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by bolzyboy: 11:22am On Dec 30, 2015
madgoat:

So sorry bro. I totally forgot to ask about the cost of replacing the battery cry

It's ok bro, thanks anyway. Someone gave me the contact of a 'former' carlcare engineer.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
adekayo1234:
every phone has its flaws but why did infinix lie?
mine didn't last six months and it just went off suddenly without a fall
i bought mine dec 2014.my sister is still using it now without issues
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by dacool1(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have spoilt my infinix zero 3.the Sim tray got stuck then I tried to remove the back cover. It was unsuccessful but with lots of scratches. What do I do
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by chukzy6: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2016
My infinix zero just started misbehaving recently. every minute it keeps showing me launcher loading after which it will start downloading apps from Google play. I don't know how to solve this problem. I need help.
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2016
chukzy6:
My infinix zero just started misbehaving recently. every minute it keeps showing me launcher loading after which it will start downloading apps from Google play. I don't know how to solve this problem. I need help.
Hi Chukzy6! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Zero Complaint Thread by PrinceNwokeji: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
pls how do I screenshot using my infinix zero 2 pls inbox me at prince_nwokeji

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Validate NIN Both Online And Offline / FCMB Staff Dies Using Phone's Torch To Operate Generator (Graphic Photo) / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.