Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

A Very Important Question For All Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Very Important Question For All Ladies (3586 Views)

Candid Advice For Breast For All Ladies (photo) / All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Davryme(m): 8:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
EJanni: But does it really make sense? Since a guy knows that he will not marry a particular lady why engage her in a fake relationship in the first place? Sometimes men make women to be bad. For your friend? He is not free yet. His day is coming.
u might b ryt ..bt hv u hd a tot abt d oda ladies....am sure two or three of dem r also datin anoda guy.........y one mite also b datin him alone.......
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by MenGoingThereWay: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
I can bet that along the line those girls would have sensed that the guy didn't mean well for them BUT as usual gals are known never to come to terms with reality until reality lands them a dirty slap...They see the truth and would turn blind to it and rather believe the lies he tells them even when they know he is lying.

This story goes to prove d fact that d more unserious u are with a gal the more she stupidly likes U.

Karma Isn't catching up with any one because the gals let themselves to be decieved.

some gals on this thread after reading this will still fall victim or are about to fall victim sef and as usual blame d guy.

D guy is not an a s s hole or is he to be blamed he was just fortunate to find gals who wanted to be deceived and he deceived them good.

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
hahahahaha, guys abr3. If i see such a guy, i'll knock him. Who even have time to start trusting the male folks. I pity the ladies sha.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by veevean1(f): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
ednut1: some gals are daft. a gud friend of mine who is 25 and nt settling down soon and his babe 24. hes a fine boy and gals always chase him. the babe has caught him twice wit diff gals red handed. his babe beat both gals up. even destroyed his door and window on one of the occasion. we his friend knw he fuks oda girls apart from dis two she cot him wit. yet the gal is still sticking wit him. rejecting other guys who want to marry her asap . is she sane
hahaha its true love grin
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by gbengarock: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
onstelly:
I don't think the six of them must have done something bad in the pst, for crying out loud that guy is mean. Yes I know the girls on their own Bleep up cos I still don't get how they never noticed he was cheating dating 6 six @ the same time isn't a joke and don't tell me the guy is smart

the guy sure is and the gals got served..d guy cud av equally chosen any of

those 6 bt he didnt...think abt it
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Rosicky7(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2014
@op,abeg gimme ur guy details...I am still a learner! **sips b milk** grin
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by EJanni(f): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2014
pansophist:

Lol, slow brain.

This is the cheapest line you could come with right? so I have to be a victim before detecting what is blatantly obvious? what about you saying that the girls met the wrong type of guy?

Slow brain marafuka cool
take it easy swthrt, we are not fighting ok.we have bad ladies and bad guys as well. my take is that I hate deception be it lady or guy. Thanks
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ipledge:
I no go pity them, am single just because every lady I have interested on are already taken, they tell me they bf or fiance.I dey wait the day one go con tel me say her bf cheat on her undecided
This is the more reason they wunt accept u..na FORCE?
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lindxy:
This is the more reason they wunt accept u..na FORCE?
is this your pix? shocked or u just decided to use your house maid

this one face old pass crucifix
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Glo4issy(f): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
ITS REALLY PAINFUL
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Missmossy(f): 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op your question goes both ways,also for your fellow guys who'd make heaven on earth for ladies who already have it in mind never to settle down with such a man.

2 Likes

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ipledge:
is this your pix? shocked or u just decided to use your house maid

this one face old pass crucifix
Do u have onebfor u go dey open mouth like bicycle wey scatter...
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 09, 2014
Lindxy:
Do u have onebfor u go dey open mouth like bicycle wey scatter...
i don see you,ur moniker na Lindxy

NEXT
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by greenrose08: 4:57am On Oct 09, 2014
That is a sad reality. And I would like to be of help to those ladies who are hoping to be wed with their fiancee to really make it a reality. Here are some tips of advice. Kindly see attachment. Hope this helps..

Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 09, 2014
Ipledge:
i don see you,ur moniker na Lindxy

NEXT
Abeg go sleep.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2014
Lindxy:
Abeg go sleep.
thnks for telling me,its already 1am...but am waiting for my sweety grin grin grin grin grin

am sorry for being rude,just catching fun
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2014
Ipledge:
thnks for telling me,its already 1am...but am waiting for my sweety grin grin grin grin grin

am sorry for being rude,just catching fun
U dnt catch fun by insulting pple u dnt knw. All the same am sorry tho.
Re: A Very Important Question For All Ladies by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Lindxy:
U dnt catch fun by insulting pple u dnt knw. All the same am sorry tho.
thanks..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? / "Friends With Benefits" (advantages And Disadvantages) / How To Avoid Being Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.