Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? (56432 Views)

Spare Me Yoruba Obas Supremacy Battle, Says New Ooni. Showers Praises On Tinubu / 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) / Directed At Nigerian Teenagers In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vivly:
And on the village witch that belched you from her orifice.

Pele dear. Keep trying
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Vivly(f): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
preshuzpearl:

Pele dear. Keep trying
good. I thought as much. Lucky you.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
I
Vivly:

good. I thought as much. Lucky you.

Silly. Smh

I Wonder why stupid gets censored tho#

It's such an appropriate word

I meant S.T.U.P.I..D. CHOI!

S.t.u.p.i.d vivly. Haha
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Vivly(f): 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
preshuzpearl:
I

Silly. Smh

I Wonder why stupid gets censored tho#

It's such an appropriate word
And I wonder why you keep on pushing the boundaries of stupidity with every post you make.
Do you constantly drink from the goddess of stupidity Get small shame!
Dumba$s mofo
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vivly:

And I wonder why you keep on pushing the boundaries of stupidity with every post you make.
Do you constantly drink from the goddess of stupidity Get small shame!

I pity you. You are a very bitter person. Get help pls
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Vivly(f): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
preshuzpearl:

I pity you. You are a very bitter person. Get help pls
If only you were aborted when the option was still being considered, the world would have one less ediot.
It's plain obvious you're the bitter person here. Probably an inherited bitterness that was passed as DNA. How else can one explain you jumping on my harmless post to call me silly if your bitterness is not rooted like an ancestral curse or something that has to do with roots and hereditary.
Please for the love of whatever is holding you bondage, get spiritual and psychological help. Also get rid of your obesity too. I've seen your pic and someone your size is prone to bitterness which leads to frustration and ultimately suicide. Not like we won't be happy if you actually commit suicide though. That's like doing the world a huge favor.
Now run along! I don't want to call you stuP1d because that'll be an insult to all stup1d people.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vivly:
If only you were aborted when the option was still being considered, the world would have one less ediot.
It's plain obvious you're the bitter person here. Probably an inherited bitterness that was passed as DNA. How else can one explain you jumping on my harmless post to call me silly if your bitterness is not rooted like an ancestral curse or something that has to do with roots and hereditary.
Please for the love of whatever is holding you bondage, get spiritual and psychological help. Also get rid of your obesity too. I've seen your pic and someone your size is prone to bitterness which leads to frustration and ultimately suicide. Not like we won't be happy if you actually commit suicide though. That's like doing the world a huge favor.
Now run along! I don't want to call you stuP1d because that'll be an insult to all stup1d people.

Chisos! U typed all that??
Lol. Cant even read it all

Honestly I don't know why I even kept replying you.
Maybe for the fun of it?

Worst use of my time ever. And yours too I might add.
Take my advice tho. U need medical help asap
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by DocAdray(f): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hahaha, very funny story! That part about the cake being reserved for the wedding cracked me up big time.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Dagoma: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Do in Rome as Romans do!
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Vivly(f): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
preshuzpearl:

Chisos! U typed all that??
Lol. Cant even read it all

Honestly I don't know why I even kept replying you.
Maybe for the fun of it?

Worst use of my time ever. And yours too I might add.
Take my advice tho. U need medical help asap
You and I both know you're jobless so you have all the time in the world to display your inherited stupidity.
But if you're not up for it, (I promise I wont take offense) you can just go by the corner and moan about your pathetic existence. Have fun!
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vivly:

You and I both know you're are jobless so you have all the time in the world to display your inherited stupidity.
But if you're not up for it, (I promise I wont take offense) you can just go by the corner and moan about your pathetic existence. Have fun!

You're hilarious aswear. Still looking for a fight.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Vivly(f): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
preshuzpearl:

You're hilarious aswear. Still looking for a fight.
Thank you Dumba§s.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
quesra:
cool cool

Iget you
Like the *cabin biscuits and boiled coke*, really? then why pay for a hotel room?
apart from that, the OPs sense of humour is downright cool

glad you get my point quesra wink HNY smiley
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by duni04(m): 3:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hypocrisy! If they had male strippers, hard drugs and booze, these same bloggers would scream copy copy and accuse them of trying to feel like westerners.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Hololadey(f): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Funy of u
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by villavic(m): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
u r just trying to tell us dat u r single is all I can grab here... story for d gods
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
I was expecting to see some pix

i dey follow you from now on

I just followed you on instagram. .......kindly hit the follow back botton
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by chonchez: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
boring story..............
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vivly:
hmmmm vivly u have mouth like this?
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Bugsy09(m): 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
okonja:
This op and her post are confusng angry angry

you be mumu na,obviously
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Bugsy09(m): 5:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
okonja:
This op and her post are confusng angry angry

you no gt sense oo
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Vivly(f): 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
firstEVA:
hmmmm vivly u have mouth like this?
But I no get reach you na.
Na that girl wahala o. I made a simple comment and the next thing I see is me being called silly.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vivly:
But I no get reach you na.
Na that girl wahala o. I made a simple comment and the next thing I see is me being called silly.
it's necessary sometimes to put them where they belong.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by sevule(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
sexyseun:
grin grin grin This gat me laughing, nice sense of humor @OP.
Though i disagree with you about the generalization of bridal shower in naija. I have gone to some and i must say they were really daring and too explicit for me to start sharing the details here. The last one i went to i almost gasped with awe about how lesbianism was easily pronounced
anyway that's story for another day

Babe don't be stingy, give us the gist about your last bridal shower. Being a guy I have obviously never attended (and would not want to) a bridal shower so your story made me curious. Come back and finish this gist oh!
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Harmvirus(f): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Vivly(f): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
firstEVA:
True talk.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by selfmade001(f): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Very funny
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
firstEVA:

See this one o! Lol

You want to put your mouth where it doesn't concern you.

Better be careful or you might get burnt.
Silly group of girls. Very disgusting
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by gbodimowo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
Varagous:
u ave a v.gud sense of humor @op.
got me lafin hard, pple around are bodered......#590 change indeed.
MORAL LESSON - copy not!

1 Like

Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Pdizzle(m): 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
You're funny and talented
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
preshuzpearl:

See this one o! Lol

You want to put your mouth where it doesn't concern you.

Better be careful or you might get burnt.
Silly group of girls. Very disgusting
madam was I talking to you? Mtschewwww. Busybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos / Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.