Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? (56433 Views)

Spare Me Yoruba Obas Supremacy Battle, Says New Ooni. Showers Praises On Tinubu / 6 Lovely Indigenous Nigerian Wedding Attires And Bridal Looks (photos) / Directed At Nigerian Teenagers In Diaspora (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by jechona(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
doublezero7:

Errm...for a couple of hours now, I've been contemplating whether to respond to your comment or not! Unfortunately for you, I will! And unlike the last poster, I want to deliberately insult you! My reasons are; 1. You're stupid enough to take the post seriously, when you could just have had a good laugh! 2. You came to the wrong thread to talk shii! 3. You took a dig at my girl? WTF!!!

First things first, who made you a judge to come here and 'access and observe' other people's post? I guess you just wanted to feel relevant, bah? You indeed came to the wrong thread! Whenever you want to show your stupidity, move somewhere else! You sef dey observe person? Really, go observe your head first! If the story aint good enough for you, go write yours!

Secondly, you in your uncommon stupidity said "Thank God you did not succeed in stealing that 1k back, because the beating you would have received from those buddies ehn!!! God would have blessed me if you come back alive." Does that even make sense to you at all! What's your connection to NSG that God would have blessed you if she came back alive? Are you her father? I'm sure you meant God would have punished you though!

Finally, go make yourself a better person and stop being a jerk! Peeps here are here to have fun! So STFU and go to the 'Religion' section if you want to give moral advice!

One advice for you sir/ma, never talk back at my girl! I'll be right behind you!

Thank you for letting me know how stupid I am.
Wish you goodluck with your girl.

I pray in your next world, you will understand english better.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by jechona(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
Originalsly:
To make this kind assessment I want to believe you didn't read the entire thread. If you did...then indeed... proof that all fingers are not equal...this thread is way above your head. Not that you may be wrong..you are wrong and need to either have your vision fixed or crystal ball cleaned before commenting on what you 'see'. This may come over as harsh..but not meant to be...just my style of writing.

Thank you very much.
But, please read her post carefully again then read mine carefully too. After that come and repeat yourself again.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by jechona(m): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
Naijasinglegirl:
ugghhhh. You are beginning to sound like an ex boyfriend. Anyway, sorry to disappoint you. In as much as I am not perfect, everyone who knows me in reality will contradict you on those virtues you've listed. Cheers.

please ma, read the first line of my post again. I did not say that is what you are.

We are not fighting for any trophy. I wish you could understand me.
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by doublezero7(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
jechona:

Thank you for letting me know how stupid I am.
Wish you goodluck with your girl.

I pray in your next world, you will understand english better.

Pele o genius...professor of English language! U better goan sleep or find somtin reasonable doing!
PS: is dat u talking abt the next world? WTF!!! You're so messed up mehn! You avnt even finished with this present world, u're already tinking of the next!
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Originalsly: 2:14am On Jan 10, 2015
jechona:

Thank you very much.
But, please read her post carefully again then read mine carefully too. After that come and repeat yourself again.
The conclusion is the same. Bro....ever heard "is not what you say but how you say it?" ....if you can't get the tone/mood of the writer then you are likely to misinterpret what she is saying. You need to take things into context...if you did then you would never have come to the conclusion that she really wanted to get back her N1000. Again...her style of writing is above your head.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Vivly:

True talk.
go reply yo pm cry
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2015
Nmeri17:
go reply yo pm cry

you miss her? smiley
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

you miss her? smiley
she's been missing for some days now sad we reported to the police since and they said they can't find her but they arr working on it embarassed

PS: anyone with youseful information about this young lady will be heavily rewarded wink
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
she's been missing for some days now sad we reported to the police since and they said they can't find her but they arr working on it embarassed

PS: anyone with youseful information about this young lady will be heavily rewarded wink
aww I guess she got busy
life gets pretty busy like that for us sometimes
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

aww I guess she got busy
life gets pretty busy like that for us sometimes
or maybe she started having problems with her account and thought the best way to go about it was to deactivate and hop onto a new one wink
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
or maybe she started having problems with her account and thought the best way to go about it was to deactivate and hop onto a new one wink

okay na, tell me more about this chic called "Tashamania" cheesy
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

okay na, tell me more about this chic called "Tashamania" cheesy
smiley smiley

there's a slight variation in her mysterious disappearance tho; her account hasn't vanished yet
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
smiley smiley

there's a slight variation in her mysterious disappearance tho; her account hasn't vanished yet

tell me, why are this intelligent? cheesy
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

tell me, why are this intelligent? cheesy
looool smiley happy weekend nwanyi oma
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
looool smiley happy weekend nwanyi oma

wish you same. I still have classes tho sad
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

wish you same. I still have classes tho sad
classes abi yo radio stuff smiley
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
classes abi yo radio stuff smiley

My show is by 4pm.. smiley
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

My show is by 4pm.. smiley
hmmmm...can u give me a shoutout on air?? *covers face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
hmmmm...can u give me a shoutout on air?? *covers face

awww amma do just that cheesy
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

awww amma do just that cheesy
how do I get tu hear it
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
how do I get tu hear it

I dont know how, you not in Enugu naa smiley
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Nmeri17: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tashaamania:

I dont know how, you not in Enugu naa smiley
PM the recording wink
Re: Is This What Happens At Nigerian Bridal Showers? by Tashaamania(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
Nmeri17:
PM the recording wink

okidoki! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aderemi Sijuwade Buys Car For Labisi Folawiyo Hours Before Their Wedding / Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos / Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.