Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video (22166 Views)

BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Declare War On part of nigeria In A Released video / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by olapluto(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
kokosheen: Just heard it on BBC, would like to see the video though. Hope forensic analysis is done to confirm the date the video was done.
BBC is pathetic. I observed how they were so laggy in reporting the Konduga victories of NA. It took them close to 1 week to report it. Even then, the news was hidden in the last paragraph of another news.
Is it not shameful that they are so quick to report this news that is a blow to NA?

11 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by creamyanne: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Just heard it on TVC 's 12.00 pm news. Could be true, hu knws?.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by BlackTechnology: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
The real shekau is dead

This must be an advanced video manipulation

Its time the military recapture all towns under the control of these human demons.

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by DONGOYARO1: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
Confirmed - Abubakar Shekau is still alive
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Firefire(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
[s]
DONGOYARO1: Confirmed - Abubakar Shekau us still alive
[/s]

Goodluck to you and him... undecided

11 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by DONGOYARO1: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
olapluto:
BBC is pathetic. I observed how they were so laggy in reporting the Konduga victories of NA. It took them close to 1 week to report it. Even then, the news was hidden in the last paragraph of another news.
Is it not shameful that they are so quick to report this news that is a blow to NA?
Its not only on BBC. Yahoonews and AFP has also reported it.

I'v seen the screen garb of the video, Shekau was standing behinde a Toyota pick up truck mounted with an Anti Tank Rifle with some of his lieutenants waving an arabic inscribed black flag
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by VirginFinder: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
creamyanne: Just heard it on TVC 's 12.00 pm news. Could be true, hu knws?.

@Bolded
Me too!

So sad!!

It's a pity Nairalanders don't watch TV again.

By the way, when is our army retaking all captured towns? Life must be hell in those places and the people are not allowed to flee.

Damn!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Piroo: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
They always post a link for the video, where is the video?

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by DONGOYARO1: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Firefire:

Goodluck to you and him... undecided
Ahmad Salkida and Fulan Nasrullah told you all that Shekau is still alive but you lot went ahead to believe the ever lieing DHQ

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by McWhillion(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
This shiit is not funny, I just saw another video of Shekau laughing, boasting and shooting sporadically while at it. But I am more astonished at another Person who looks exactly like him but barely visible in the background. Are you sure this Shekau hasn't been cloned. This shiit aint funny!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
shocked

Aaah talk am, "Shekau hale, hearty & bucket-unkicked grin
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jonathanians illiterates always living in denial!

The video is real!

9 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Basildvalour(m): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
olapluto:
You should know whites do not want to blow the positive trumpets and achievements of the blacks, mostly Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
I rather belief the Video than the lying Chris Olabode!

6 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by kokosheen(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
olapluto:

Your observation is correct. I once thought this reasoning was PDP apologists playing to the gallery but the Konduga event really showed the cards of the western media.

I've scanned the net and can't find the video, but this is not the first time Shekau has been reported killed by NA and AFP quoted that they have a video showing otherwise. That video was never released till a few weeks after the new hekau was coached and physically groomed for his role. I suspect they are doing same (my theory).

May God give us victory over our enemies - both seen and unseen, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Omen100(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
ooh my goodness,

why Lawd, yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-leader-dismisses-claims-death-video-092321171.html
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by obailala(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
A lot of Nigerians have been brainwashed by the primitive politics of blame blame blame as introduced by President Jonathan himself...

The news (or rumour) that Shekau is still alive isn't funny at all. I would have expected reasonable humans to demand to see the so called video evidence. Instead, people are jumping all over the place shouting it is APC propaganda.. Just the same way they said ebola in Nigeria was APC propaganda... The kind of foolishness that abounds in our land is sickening angry

28 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by obailala(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think this is a lie.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by DONGOYARO1: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau has claimed responsibility for shooting down the airforce fighter jet that was declared missing few weeks ago
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by chamboy(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
I wonder what GEJ used in brainwashing many Nigerians

11 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
McWhillion: This shiit is not funny, I just saw another video of Shekau laughing, boasting and shooting sporadically while at it. But I am more astonished at another Person who looks exactly like him but barely visible in the background. Are you sure this Shekau hasn't been cloned. This shiit aint funny!!!
where can I watch the video?. Link please.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
chamboy: I wonder what GEJ used in brainwashing many Nigerians
Na SHOE ooo!
Na shoe him use ni undecided

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Adrenaline123(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Rikidony(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
AM. NOT SUPRISE AFTER ALL IS THEIR PROPAGANDA ANOTHER CLONE SHEKAU IS BACK. YOU SHALL BE CAUGHT
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by donphilopus: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
VirginFinder:

@Bolded
Me too!

So sad!!

It's a pity Nairalanders don't watch TV again.

By the way, when is our army retaking all captured towns? Life must be hell in those places and the people are not allowed to flee.

Damn!!! cry
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by nduchucks: 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't believe this crap! I've listened to the audio version of the video and it contains statements identical to those he made in previous videos - the audio recording appeared to have been doctored.

Shekau is very dead as far as I am concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Rikidony(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Confirmed - Abubakar Shekau is still alive
Clown should we celebrate or what.....undecided
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by chamboy(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
In GEJ's, PDP's, TAN's, ASARI'S, PRO-ASARI'S, PRO-GEJ's, PRO-PDP's n d oda FOOLS mind; US, UK, CNN, BBC, AUSTRALIA, YAHOO hates us because of OUR OIL

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by rdokoye: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
If he's still alive, why did it take him 3 WEEKS to make a video confirming he's still alive. Wouldn't he have released a video immediately. This is obviously some kind of fabrication. Moreover, why would Boko Haram members start surrendering all over the North East, if the man wasn't killed. Aren't they in contact with him or at least his leadership.

It's like Bin Laden, no one ever saw the man, except videos that looked fabricated and old. I'm pretty sure the Western World is involved in this Boko Haram character.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Makinde, Ajimobi Crisis Deepen Over Land Revocation / Ex-Depot Petrol Price Rises To ₦‎490 Per Litre / Cynthia's BlackBerry Found With Port Harcourt-based Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.