Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video (22168 Views)

BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Declare War On part of nigeria In A Released video / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by ShehuAba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
The rate at which people bashed the OP is really bad as though he created the news himself.

We all know Nairaland is a forum where different issues are discussed whether it pleases you or not. Please, let's stop all these name callings for once.

As for Shekau, I initially believed what the DHQ said earlier. But with this video, they will still have to look inwards and carry out a thorough investigation to ascertain whether he's truly the one killed, or appeared in the video.

Boko haram is the enemy of all. And the military must be supported to see to their eventual end.

Shekau, whether you are alive or dead, the fact is that nemesis will soon catch up with you and your cronies.

God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by ignis: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Where is the video?
Now I know, BH got many followers.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
So all the talk of how d army lured shekau to his death and d alleged video of him being interrogated before being killed are lies? D nigerian and cameroonian army should be ashamed of themselves

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Dude, you are shamelessly stupid.
. Back off. You are verry Stupiid & shameless
Idiiiot. Tell Your pay master to Allow the military deal with BH. Don't forget he should tell his ppl to stop sponsoring BH
Don't quote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by olapluto(m): 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Collynzo22: One good thing aboud the video though is that boko haram have really been depleted in the area of armoury. Instead of standing in front of APCs like before he stood in front of worn out pick ups.
Looks like our army have recovered all the APCs from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94Zr5wzLmk
Watching this video, I can easily spot 3 other potential Shekaus--at the background. They all look alike. In fact, one of them was dressed in an almost exact replica way the previous Shekau dressed.
Btw, this Shekau seems not to be capable of handling a Toyota technical. He almost lost control of the gun there. Could have killed his standing guys.

6 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by tbaba1234: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
I think, it was obvious to many Nigerians that Shekau was not dead. First of all, the image presented did not look like him, also it is unlikely that he will be in the front lines when they control over 25 towns in the north east.

That said, it is important that we support the military even if they are not completely truthful. It is obvious that Nigeria is planning a massive offensive to reclaim the lands with the drive towards recruitment of personnel and purchase of hardware.

We still have a long way to go, but we will succeed.

#victoryfornigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by jmaine: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: its clear from the video shekau has serious weapon training
Now we Know what happen to our Alpha jet 466. May the soul of the gallant men board rest in peace.
Your sacrifice will not be in vain

Stop your useless joke . . .there is something wrong about the clown who bulked at the sheer weight of the instruments he wanted to fire . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: . Back off. You are verry Stupiid & shameless
Idiiiot. Tell Your pay master to Allow the military deal with BH. Don't forget he should tell his ppl to stop sponsoring BH
Don't quote

You need to pound sand, your gleefulness will be short lived, bloody boko haram supporter angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Samunique(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Biggest lie of the millennium!!!!

But wait o, when did shekau start wearing face cap?
Abi no be face cap him wear in d picture so?
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by opiaoku: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Who cares!

bia she-male mechie eze ule I there useless bastard thing
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by PhockPhockMan: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
McWhillion: I just saw the video on TVC, I can't believe it!!!
Which TVC? That janjaweeeed television. Mtcheeeeewww.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by UnknownT: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is the reason the defence headquarter was quick to issue a statement that "they are ready for the 3rd shekau". So in a situation whereby a video emerges and Shekau disputes his death, they will quickly tag him the 3rd Shekau! So if this news is correct, know it that this is Chris Olukolade's 3rd shekau

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

You need to pound sand, your gleefulness will be short lived, bloody boko haram supporter angry angry angry angry angry
I guess its convenient for You 2 type rubbish using Your TAN supplied tecno phone.
You have NO idea wht the boys in NE go tru daily. Keep hiding under ur mama's bed

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by chimerase2: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
MichaelSokoto: shocked

Aaah talk am, "Shekau hale, hearty & bucket-unkicked grin
NgeneUkwenu: Jonathanians illiterates always living in denial!

The video is real!
NgeneUkwenu: I rather belief the Video than the lying Chris Olabode!
And dis is what ma beloved APC brodas can say and u say I should follow dem and support the enemy of nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
ignis: Where is the video?
Now I know, BH got many followers.
It's really unfortunate, they are many on Nairaland, all because of 2015 election.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by ElPhenomenal(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Season 3: the return of shekau

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: I guess its convenient for You 2 type rubbish using Your TAN supplied tecno phone.
You have NO idea wht the boys in NE go tru daily. Keep hiding under ur mama's bed

Rubbish, once again rubbish. The army will get to your kind, sooner rather than later. Your pretentious posts will not change the fact, that you are a boko haram supporter.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
jmaine:

Stop your useless joke . . .there is something wrong about the clown who bulked at the sheer weight of the instruments he wanted to fire . . . .
banza. Who says there is ntn wrong about a killer & destroyer.
The military should be on the offensive that's the only answer
Abuja should stop playing politics with the insurgency

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau dismissed Nigerian military claims of his death in a new video obtained by AFP on Thursday and said the militants had implemented strict Islamic law in captured towns. “Here I am, alive. I will only die the day Allah takes my breath,” Shekau said, adding that his group was “running our… Islamic caliphate” and administering strict sharia punishments.
Nigeria’s military said last week that Shekau was dead and that a man who had been posing as the group’s leader in the videos had been killed after fighting with troops in the far northeast.

Security analysts and the United States questioned the credibility of the military’s claim. The new 36-minute video showed Shekau, in combat fatigues and black rubber boots, standing on the back of a pick-up truck and firing an anti-aircraft gun into the air. Standing in front of three camouflaged vans and flanked by four heavily armed, masked fighters, he then speaks for 16 minutes in Arabic and the Hausa language widely spoken in northern Nigeria. There was no indication of where or when the video was shot.

The heavily bearded Shekau, who appeared to be the same as those in previous clips, said the military’s claim that he was dead was propaganda. “Nothing will kill me until my days are over… I’m still alive. Some people asked you if Shekau has two souls. No, I have one soul, by Allah,” he said, apparently reading from a script. “It is propaganda that is prevalent. I have one soul. I’m an Islamic student. I’m the Islamic student whose seminary you burnt… I’m not dead,” he added, apparently referring to the destruction of the group’s mosque in the Borno state capital, Maiduguri, in 2009.

There have been two previous claims by Nigeria’s security forces that Shekau was dead — once in 2009 during unrest in Maiduguri — and again in 2013. Following each previous claim Boko Haram has issued denials in video messages. Elsewhere in the new video, the militant leader said the group had implemented strict Islamic law in the towns that it had captured in recent weeks. “We are running our caliphate, our Islamic caliphate. We follow the Koran… We now practise the injunctions of the Koran in the land of Allah,” he said. The group also claimed to have shot down a Nigerian air force jet that went missing nearly three weeks ago. An air force spokesman said the jet was missing. “For any group to claim they shot it down is mere propaganda and rubbish,” Air Commodore Dele Alonge told AFP.

Source: AFP
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by PhockPhockMan: 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Jonathanians illiterates always living in denial!

The video is real!
Who are illiterates here? The ones supporting barbarism or those against it?

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Rubbish, once again rubbish. The army will get to your kind, sooner rather than later. Your pretentious posts will not change the fact, that your are a boko haram supporter.
Crap from a bloody Tan operatives. What I have don't for my Country
Till you die. You will never do 1/3 of it.
NA will crush BH soon
Even if your corrupt bosses don't want 2

7 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Balyz: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
The military and govt lied to us period! The bastard is still alive

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Jakeattah(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
How many Shekaus do they have to kill...

Well this new one should know that he'll end up the same way.... Shot like an antelope

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by pigin: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
That is no Shecow,, the person in that video is Muhammad Saudi Iraq Lamido. Shecow is dead!!
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by jmaine: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: banza. Who says there is ntn wrong about a killer & destroyer.
The military should be on the offensive that's the only answer
Abuja should stop playing politics with the insurgency

Olodo, my message was to stem your useless eulogy of this phantom Shekau weaponry skills. The dude literally struggled with those tools like a fvcking learner, but souls like you will stop at nothing but find something positive to say no matter how odd they sound.

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by jmaine: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
The cut and join video no impress me at all . . . .

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Collynzo22: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
nduchucks: Mehinks this video was a pre-emptive one. I'm not fooled; that talkative will never make a 56 second video.
It is actually a 52 minute video.
That one above is just a short clip.
Full video will soon be uploaded by Saharatv or AFP
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by McWhillion(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Which TVC? That janjaweeeed television. Mtcheeeeewww.
I hear you
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by McWhillion(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: where can I watch the video?. Link please.
I saw it on TV bro.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by PointB: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
I still believe that bastard is alive.

Nigeria Army should capture or kill every one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by oshiogu5: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
ARE YOU A WEBMASTER, A BLOGER, STUDENT,ETC HAVE U BEEN LOOKING FOR A WAY TO MAKE MONEY DIRECT TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ONLINE WIT OUT ANY STRUGGLE ??

DEN DIS THE SOLUTION CLICKSOR http://member.clicksor.com/publisher/index/signup/ref/326400

http://member.clicksor.com/publisher/index/signup/ref/326400

CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK ABOVE

REGISTER AND START MAKING YOUR MONEY
YOU CAN VISIT MY WEB FOR MORE TIPS ON HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE WWW.SAGEWAP.NET

www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
www.sagewap.net
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by smartcount003(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
nduchucks: Mehinks this video was a pre-emptive one. I'm not fooled; that talkative will never make a 56 second video.

This is just the plain truth. Instead of people to intelligently analyse the video, we are here throwing stones on ourselves. This is an old video pulled out from their archives. Shekau previous videos have always exceeded 1minute. To me this is just a stunt played to arouse the conciousness of their followers/supporters that Shekau is still alive. The dude is dead and gone!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Asks Osinbajo To Resign As Vice President / Haliru Bello Under Police Watch, Son Remanded / APC Crisis: How Lack Of Consensus Stalled Oshiomhole’s Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.