Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video (22172 Views)

BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Declare War On part of nigeria In A Released video / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by RebelLeader15(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't believe this, the real Shekau is dead and the impersonator is dead too, Boko Haram has quickly inaugurated another Shekau so create unrest among the military, the Real Abubakar Shekau is a dead man who can't rise again...the guys face is different

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Vikky014(f): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Am waiting for lai muhd's press release
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by JuanDeDios: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
slap1: I do not fancy the APC one bit (I'd gladly vote GEJ again IF I'll vote). That said, it is very disgraceful and annoying for people to always finger the APC as culpable for any remotely negative news about Nigeria. It stinks of puerility. PDP supporters should show some maturity.
It's the kind of politicisation, roforofisation and bole kajisation of serious national issues engaged in by the both sides. It makes Nigerian politicians look disgusting.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Johnnoo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Op; you need to be scrutinized undecided
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by tunde1200(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
sad news be this oooooooo
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
nagasaki1:
hmmmm... and thus began part 2!
Actually part 3.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by awofodu3(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MyHiDsDaar: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
but wait oooo, was there any mention of the kodunga battle sef,maybe they shot this video bf the battle, anything is possible,and it took them a long while bf releasing this video, propaganda....

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by JuanDeDios: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
So why has this been removed from the front page? This is a video from AFP made by Boko Haram making a bold CLAIM. The video is on major Nigerian TV stations.

I wonder when Nairaland started taking orders from government spokesmen and e-thugs! So what do you people hope to achieve? Suppress the video? It's already on major TV stations and is all over the Internet.

I believe the guy in the video is another fake Shekau (I have seen the videos) but the way to defeat these mass murderers is not to try to suppress the news. When you do that all it shows is that you have something to hide and that undermines your credibility. It makes Nairaland a part of "them"!

cc: Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, etc.

6 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hero10001:
^^^Mofo! We talking National security in here... i like cakes though.
Hehehehehehe
Let her sell her cakes o
Lol

Everybody with his own priority.
See how she/he just crashed here hawking cakes grin

Even if there are 100 shecows, We shall over come someday soon.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Idrismusty97(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Who removed this from frontpage and why?

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by JuanDeDios: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Johnnoo: @Op; you need to be scrutinized undecided
Boko Haram makes a video and sends it to AFP. Someone copies it from AFP's website and posts it on NL. Now you want to lynch that someone for that! Why don't you people use your heads?

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by ayukdaboss(m): 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Jonathanians illiterates always living in denial!

The video is real!
You have the link??

It was quite obvious the real Shekau' on previous videos wasn't the one killed by the NA. Dude's lump on the head wasn't at the same position. Dude was slightly bald and had a very round face totally different from the 'real' Shekau' But Nigerians love being deceived...Now every PDP gullible follower claims this is an APC induced story. *sighs*
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by pregbara1: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Am gona sue NAiraland if I don't get that video at the end of the day
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Lathunjimi(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
May your days be long and fruitful on earth.

I refused to comment initially cos it seems the thread is full of fooools. Why attack the OP when all he did was report what he/she read from a reliable news source.
We all want to see the end of this demonic group BH but we wont make progress with this our sentimental divisions.

It's so unfortunate we find ourselves in this position. So many have perished. It's so painful.

All of a sudden, Igbos have become PDP fanatics, PDP used to be the house of the northerners.
Smh

So funny how we deceive ourselves.

This is the first sensible comment on this thread, may you grow wiser... FOOLS been making sentimental comments since creation of the thread I know the OP must really feel bad right now but he s only sharing what he got which I also read some minutes ago. I would advise that some idiotic comments aimed at appearing on NL pages be shredded & thrashed into the bin. All I know is we shall see the end of all these BH things very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by phadat(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
fact still is someone is either lying here, be it N A or the boko guys but one good thing is the fact that the N.A. is now on the offensive and result of that is seen by many, so if this idiotic fellow claiming shekau is a fake or not his days are numbered, fight against terrorism is not a days job let's all show support for the N.A.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Who removed this from frontpage and why?
who do you think removed the thread from front page?

3 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Very good this rubbish was removed from frontpage. Seun, please don't allow this forum to become a play ground for boko haram sympathisers.

The war against Islamic terrorism has only one side, for or against. Nairaland should not be a medium, where boko haram social media crews, propagate their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
JuanDeDios: So why has this been removed from the front page? This is a video from AFP made by Boko Haram making a bold CLAIM. The video is on major Nigerian TV stations.

I wonder when Nairaland started taking orders from government spokesmen and e-thugs! So what do you people hope to achieve? Suppress the video? It's already on major TV stations and is all over the Internet.

I believe the guy in the video is another fake Shekau (I have seen the videos) but the way to defeat these mass murderers is not to try to suppress the news. When you do that all it shows is that you have something to hide and that undermines your credibility. It makes Nairaland a part of "them"!

cc: Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, etc.
You are right.
But do you know the pressure seun must be under as the owner of nairaland. I am sure the government and politicians must be breathing on his neck night and day.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
So version 3 shekau has been launched

He will be taken down as usual!

We will win this war again terror. Our soldiers need our total support.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
berem: who do you think removed the thread from front page?

Order from president of otuoke to the minion osewa

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lathunjimi:

This is the first sensible comment on this thread, may you grow wiser... FOOLS been making sentimental comments since creation of the thread I know the OP must really feel bad right now but he s only sharing what he got which I also read some minutes ago. I would advise that some idiotic comments aimed at appearing on NL pages be shredded & thrashed into the bin. All I know is we shall see the end of all these BH things very soon.
Amen.
Thnx
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by donigspain(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
[size=28pt]SHARE TO WIN THIS PROPAGANDA WAR[/size]

2 Shares

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Idrismusty97(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles: Very good this rubbish was removed from frontpage. Seun, please don't allow this forum to become a play ground for boko haram sympathisers.

The war against Islamic terrorism has only one side, for or against. Nairaland should not be a medium, where boko haram social media crews, propagate their propaganda.
Do you think that is the reason it was removed from the frontpage? Then no report of bomb blast or boko haram capturing towns should be placed on frontpage. The report of how boko kidnapped 35 fleeing gwazo residents should also be removed and let see if we will progress as a nation. Where negative news are censored.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by TechWalker007: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Chubhie: Nna biko, make una try dey spell the name correctly. Tis spelt CHIBUIKE and not chibike!!!!!

No mind the impostor my brother. They think they can use Igbo name to deceive us.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Idrismusty97: Do you think that is the reason it was removed from the frontpage? Then no report of bomb blast or boko haram capturing towns should be placed on frontpage. The report of how boko kidnapped 35 fleeing gwazo residents should also be removed and let see if we will progress as a nation. Where negative news are sensored.

Nigeria needs a complete boko haram news blackout.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
diluminati:

Order from president of otuoke to the minion osewa
Dont you call him minion!!! angry

So easy for you to insult him

Do you know what it takes to own Nairaland? Do you know how much threats he must be getting?

I created a simple thread here on nairaland, i got 2 calls and 3 mails from people threatening me (one was official).

Be reasonable, we are in a wicked country. People hate the truth.

And what if seun removed it from front page only because it seems controversial to him and he wants to verify it first.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
This might have been an Old video jaw.recorded b4 his death..
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by jmoore(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bokoharam sympathizers and their love for this kind of news.

Shekau1 is dead!!
Shekau2 is dead!!
Shekau3 will be killed today!!
Shekau4 will be killed tomorrow!!
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
SHEKAU THE CAT WITH NINE LIVES shocked
BUT THE PDP GOONS WILL CONTINUE LIVING IN DENIALundecided

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by JuanDeDios: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
You are right.
But do you know the pressure seun must be under as the owner of nairaland. I am sure the government and politicians must be breathing on his neck night and day.
What I don't understand is why our government is minded by North Korea-minded people. What purpose is served by suppressing this video? No wonder David Mark was proposing to start censoring the Internet! After one week Mike Omeri or Chris Olukolade will come out and dismiss the video, after pretending for a long time that it didn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

You keep yelling about TAN. Please talk about Shecow, your anti Nigeria Islamic mass murderer, the one you spent your whole time supporting on this forum . Tan are proud Nigerians, you and your boko haram crew are mass murderers, killing Nigerians daily.. Spot the difference.
rubbish Rubbish. WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR NIGERIA. NO BODY IN UR HOUSEHOLD HAS DONE 1/3 OF IT.
Keep saying trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grazing Routes: FG Driving Nigeria To Anarchy - Gani Adams / Saraki, Dogara Reject N10bn Official Quarters / Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.