Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,044 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video (22170 Views)

BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Declare War On part of nigeria In A Released video / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: Crap from a bloody Tan operatives. What I have don't for my Country
Till you die. You will never do 1/3 of it.
NA will crush BH soon
Even if your corrupt bosses don't want 2

You keep yelling about TAN. Please talk about Shecow, your anti Nigeria Islamic mass murderer, the one you spent your whole time supporting on this forum . Tan are proud Nigerians, you and your boko haram crew are mass murderers, killing Nigerians daily.. Spot the difference.

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
chimerase2: see some times we may be wrong with the allegation
But can't u see de comment of ngeneukwu isn't it bad dat a fan of APC made dat comment can't he for once support nigeria irrespective of who rules nigeria, note I didn't see u guys wen the thread of the death of shekau came but look at u guys nw
Dis is not how to get followers ur comments re making pple to be scared of APC
My broda, no matter wat Ngeneukwu sed, he/she can neva support insurgency, talkless of bh.
Most of us APC supporters knws dat if peace returns 2 d north, it will as well mean more chances 4 northern votes plus 30million plus 4rm southern votes.

BTW, it wouldn't be bad at all if u hop in2 da "progressive train" wid us, plenty goodies dey yanfu like, sleepin well @ nites wid clean, good conscience cool

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
McWhillion: I saw it on TV bro.
owk. I can't watch it. Couldn't find any link to the video. Do you think he's for real?
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by tbaba1234: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
smartcount003:

This is just the plain truth. Instead of people to intelligently analyse the video, we are here throwing stones on ourselves. This is an old video pulled out from their archives. Shekau previous videos have always exceeded 1minute. To me this is just a stunt played to arouse the conciousness of their followers/supporters that Shekau is still alive. The dude is dead and gone!

It is a long video, I understand there were some graphic scenes like the execution of a soldier, the one who flew the alpha jet, I presume. And the remains of the jet.

Either way, I do not even think, we should help BH spread their propaganda videos. Shekau is alive, but he will be captured or.killed, sooner ot later.

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by McWhillion(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: owk. I can't watch it. Couldn't find any link to the video. Do you think he's for real?
I just saw this link now tho I haven't watched it. The guy I saw on tv was Shekau for real. The guy's usual talk and demeanor is the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-7Pw4KRwE
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by cirmuell(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dead or alive, BH has no place in Nigeria.

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
McWhillion: I just saw this link now tho I haven't watched it. The guy I saw on tv was Shekau for real. The guy's usual talk and demeanor is the same.

thanks bro.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by SeverusSnape(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
I saw the news in BBC, I was like "this man no dey die ?".....

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by timilehing(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
I've said it before, that man they killed is a make look
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by tbaba1234: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

You keep yelling about TAN. Please talk about Shecow, your anti Nigeria Islamic mass murderer, the one you spent your whole time supporting on this forum . Tan are proud Nigerians, you and your boko haram crew are mass murderers, killing Nigerians daily.. Spot the difference.

This is shameless.

This is a faceless forum so you can accuse someone of being a mass murderer. Just wrong.

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by adelolaa(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
XarmZoft..com app released... Download yours .. And don't forget to click on the ads to support me... Thank you all and God bless
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Robbyotums(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
It's really sad when certain people perpetually doubt the credibility of information that emanate from the Nigeria defence Headquarters and rather prefer to believe and even go ahead to rebroadcast spurious information that come from terrorists. Like such people derive more pleasure when terrorists are on the winning side of the battle.

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Ajulz: 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
I kinda believe this.... Cos If he was really killed... We should have at least seen photos or videos of his body..... I recall the case of Gadafi where strong evidence of his demise was shown.... Here Nothing!!

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerian army is lying to you guys,if u ae kept in the dark not me.
TechWalker007:

Their commanders die every time. They have suffered heavy defeats in recent weeks, but they enjoy enough support from some of the local communities out of ideology, fear, money etc.

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by buoye1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau is no more a name but a post amongst d BH group!!when NA kills d assumed shekau,anoda dumb guy comes up to claim the post!!!to those who know dem tel him he ll die soon by God's grace.....Up Naija...Up NA

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Koolking(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerian govt thinks war on terrorism bokoharam and executive corruption will be won by press propaganda...hell no. Truth and proactive intervention will set the path for justice and peace.

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by jahbiz: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
I know something like this will definitely come up. We don't even know who to believe in this great country of mine. 9ja I hail thee!!!
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by roufy235(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
hmm
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Iceking1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Again
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by clemzo101(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
This op is not only mad but also a bokoharam sympathizer, if dats what ur xpectations are my guy u don miss road because shekau is dead for the good of the nation and bokoharam really loosing dis senseless fight. #iLoveMyCountryNigeria

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by buoye1(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
McWhillion: I just saw this link now tho I haven't watched it. The guy I saw on tv was Shekau for real. The guy's usual talk and demeanor is the same.

he's not the same shekau...that's wat ll call miming

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
tbaba1234:

This is shameless.

This is a faceless forum so you can accuse someone of being a mass murderer. Just wrong.

Rule 2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

Shameless ? calling people what they are? Those of you trying to use this forum as a medium of your boko haram propaganda, are simply mass murderers.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by chamboy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nigerian Government Lying to Us since 1960

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hello everyone, i have found a great site to get free airtime,and connect with student. i have tried the website and its working. Just visit this link : http://2goface.com/invite?ref=Netoc65 #2goface
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Chubhie: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
TechWalker007:

What tribe is "Chibike"? You may need to tell us the meaning.
I'm aware one of the tricks of Angry People's Confraternity is to use Igbo-like names to create accounts.
That's not to say there aren't some who support Boko Haram for the pay like we see here in nairaland.
Nna biko, make una try dey spell the name correctly. Tis spelt CHIBUIKE and not chibike!!!!!
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by maclatunji: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
larryUG:
The video might have been shot even before he was killed. just to serve as a decoy

I suspect the same too.

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
northern moslems will blame ayo and CAN for resurrecting shekau...wait ooo...this thing don dey resemble season film ooo..this na season 3...shekau recarnate season 3 watchout...
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Pharcyloma(f): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
kokosheen: Just heard it on BBC, would like to see the video though. Hope forensic analysis is done to confirm the date the video was done.

me 2
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by tbaba1234: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Shameless ? calling people what they are? Those of you trying to use this forum as a medium of your boko haram propaganda, are simply mass murderers.

Really?

That is what it is, shameless and irresponsible.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Okudiover(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin By Allah is this Shekau or Shakur (Tupac)? This man is a cat with nine lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Haliru Bello Under Police Watch, Son Remanded / APC Postpones Presidential Primary Twice In 24 Hours / APC Crisis: How Lack Of Consensus Stalled Oshiomhole’s Removal

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81