Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video (22169 Views)

BREAKING! Fulani Herdsmen Declare War On part of nigeria In A Released video / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed / Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by ayukdaboss(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Dont you call him minion!!! angry

So easy for you to insult him

Do you know what it takes to owe Nairaland? Do you know how much threats he must be getting?

I created a simple thread here on nairaland, i got 2 calls and 3 mails from people threatening me (one was official).

Be reasonable, we are in a wicked country. People hate the truth.

And what if seun removed it from front page only because it seems controversial to him and he wants to verify it first.

I rest my case
undecided
How did they get your digits?

4 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: rubbish Rubbish. WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR NIGERIA. NO BODY IN UR HOUSEHOLD HAS DONE 1/3 OF IT.
Keep saying trash

Go and suck your finger, beside your mom. Look for a fellow alamjiri and beat your chest in front of him. You remain a boko haram propagandist.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayukdaboss:
undecided
How did they get your digits?
I posted it some time ago.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
jmaine:

Olodo, my message was to stem your useless eulogy of this phantom Shekau weaponry skills. The dude literally struggled with those tools like a fvcking learner, but souls like you will stop at nothing but find something positive to say no matter how odd they sound.

Jmaine. What I was tryin 2 say is dat these BH Guys are having training. A clear sign of influence from Alqeada n co
N for the rubbish u said. I have paid my dues as a patriot to my Country
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Rilwayne001: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
rdokoye: If he's still alive, why did it take him 3 WEEKS to make a video confirming he's still alive. Wouldn't he have released a video immediately. This is obviously some kind of fabrication. Moreover, why would Boko Haram members start surrendering all over the North East, if the man wasn't killed. Aren't they in contact with him or at least his leadership.

It's like Bin Laden, no one ever saw the man, except videos that looked fabricated and old. I'm pretty sure the Western World is involved in this Boko Haram character.

Gbam!

No doubt there hand is'nt clean on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by jmaine: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: Jmaine. What I was tryin 2 say is dat these BH Guys are having training. A clear sign of influence from Alqeada n co
N for the rubbish u said. I have paid my dues as a patriot to my Country

Paid your dues indeed . . .
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by TayoT: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
I like all the responses this thread is getting. It shows a lot of Nigerians are beginning to realize the need to support our military and by extension the federal govt in combating these zombies. I believe Shekau has been killed a long time ago and all others will only be phonies. Even if there's a video, it will only be with the aim of confusing and scaring Nigerians. We say No.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by freshness2020: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
RebelLeader15: I don't believe this, the real Shekau is dead and the impersonator is dead too, Boko Haram has quickly inaugurated another Shekau so create unrest among the military, the Real Abubakar Shekau is a dead man who can't rise again...the guys face is different
My broda this guy is really dead! I don't believe the nansense these pro-boko haram are spewing here!
The guy is long gone! I can't be deceived! Nairalander should take note of the apshits fools propagandas!
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by kr0ne(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: Confirmed - Abubakar Shekau is still alive
You registered only recently but all ur comments are showing full support of Boko haram and hate for the Nigerian soldiers. Shame on u and all ur devilish members terrorising our country. You shall meet ur end soon!

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by ayukdaboss(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
I posted it some time ago.
Okay. You shouldn't do that next time
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Dont you call him minion!!! angry

So easy for you to insult him

Do you know what it takes to own Nairaland? Do you know how much threats he must be getting?

[s]I created a simple thread here on nairaland, i got 2 calls and 3 mails from people threatening me (one was official).[/s]

Be reasonable, we are in a wicked country. People hate the truth.

And what if seun removed it from front page only because it seems controversial to him and he wants to verify it first.

I rest my case

liar liar

as for the rest of your shyyyt, fo fo fo fo, yan yan yan yan. the minion seun osewa is not available to date you. so stop the bootlicking
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Go and suck your finger, beside your mom. Look for a fellow alamjiri and beat your chest in front of him. You remain a boko haram propagandist.
its ur Fuccckinnng prblm. You mums bed is Good hiding space.
Com2015 u will be jobless
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by MissTeaseMe(f): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Okay. You shouldn't do that next time
Thanks. I know better now.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: its ur Fuccckinnng prblm. You mums bed is Good hiding space.
Com2015 u will be jobless

Keep up with your boko haram propaganda, the Nigerian army bullet will not miss all the enemies of this land.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Safari29: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
maslong: cut and join work at play, I have been expecting this since but it took them very long time to come up with this cut and join. either APC like it or not shecow 2 is dead and final, they can appoint shecow 3 our gallant NAF till dey gidigham for them.

ode
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Keep up with your boko haram propaganda, the Nigerian army bullet will not miss all the enemies of this land.
Bliind Jonathanians are the problem of Nig.
PDP is bokoharam
Bokoharam is pdp

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Safari29: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
thewarrior72: Janjaweeeds on the prowl as usual, I will bet my scrotum they are running out of native news of recent hence, the need to create false news cry kiss undecided

sugomu
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: Bliind Jonathanians are the problem of Nig.
PDP is bokoharam
Bokoharam is pdp

I will support PDP and Goodluck any day, while you, a miserable fecal matter, can keep strapping a suicide vest on, like your shithead leader shecow. Nigerian army bullet will not miss any boko haram member, no matter where you hide. Is just a matter of time.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by PhockPhockMan: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
JANJAWEEEEDS, DON'T CELEBRATE YET.

THE NIGERIA ARMY DOUBTS THE VIDEO.

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/the-purported-shekau-video-in-circulation-2/

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by iffedayur(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
I wonder why we get scared at any goof made by any hell bond islamist tyrant and propagated by any silly neurologically drained person. The news of this devilish creature's death is on for a week, I'm surprised that its taking him almost a week to come out and refute the claim of his death. Shekau is dead for real and any impostor coming out as Shekau will also die through the bullets of our gallant soldiers.Our army will never be intimidated, likewise Nigerians will never fall to the craps of any tyrant seeking to offset dis-unity in this country. God bless Nigeria. God bless the lovers of our Great Nation.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
iffedayur: I wonder why we get scared at any goof made by any hell bond islamist tyrant and propagated by any silly neurologically drained person. The news of this devilish creature's death is on for a week, I'm surprised that its taking him almost a week to come out and refute the claim of his death. Shekau is dead for real and any impostor coming out as Shekau will also die through the bullets of our gallant soldiers.Our army will never be intimidated, likewise Nigerians will never fall to the craps of any tyrant seeking to offset dis-unity in this country. God bless Nigeria. God bless the lovers of our Great Nation.

Amen. The enemies of naija will never know peace and will surely be defeated.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

I will support PDP and Goodluck any day, while you, a miserable fecal matter, can keep strapping a suicide vest on, like your shithead leader shecow. Nigerian army bullet will not miss any boko haram member, no matter where you hide. Is just a matter of time.
keep leaving in ur fantasy world when real men ar in. frontliness. I don't want to insult You, But You are an aaaasshole. No wonder You love saying trash. No offensive but are a Goat
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: It leaving fantasy world when real men ar in frontliness. I don't want to insult You, But You are an aaaasshole. No wonder You love saying trash. No offensive but are a Goat

Boko haram propagandist, you cannot insult me, type your words and say what you want to say. It will only confirm what you are. Stop talking about front lines please grin
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by ayukdaboss(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
PhockPhockMan: JANJAWEEEEDS, DON'T CELEBRATE YET.

THE NIGERIA ARMY DOUBTS THE VIDEO.

http://defenceinfo.mil.ng/the-purported-shekau-video-in-circulation-2/
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Humour me man. Were you seriously expecting them to agree he's still alive? grin

2 Likes

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by neenar: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
berem: who do you think removed it
Seun did. Whoever thinks killing Shekau equates killing BH, should have his/her head examined!
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

Boko haram propagandist, you cannot insult me, type your words and say what you want to say. It will only confirm what you are. Stop talking about front lines please grin
. Sure. You don't want be to talk about front lines cause ur use 2 ur mama's wordrode. Am insulting u. YoU ARE A JACCKASS. Come 2015 You will be a jobless idiiot
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ibnsultan: . Sure. You don't want be to talk about front lines cause ur use 2 ur mama's wordrode. Am insulting u. YoU ARE A JACCKASS. Come 2015 You will be a jobless idiiot

You keep worrying about 2015, your shecow 1&2 never saw that 2015. How are sure you will be here here? The army is out hurting boko haram terrorist, your gang has become an endangered species in Nigeria.

I know you feel pretty bad, because your pretentiousness get exposed. Like I said, seek your mom and suck your fingers next to her. That's what little babies do.
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by iamrealdeji(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
Real Nigga
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by maslong(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Safari29:

ode

busu
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by femimailbox(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
McWhillion: I just saw the video on TVC, I can't believe it!!!
are u sure the video is for real! Nevertheless the sponsors of bh can find a new shekau any time. The government should root out the sponsors and boko haram will be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
atlwireles:

You keep worrying about 2015, your shecow 1&2 never saw that 2015. How are sure you will be here here? The army is out hurting boko haram terrorist, your gang has become an endangered species in Nigeria.

I know you feel pretty bad, because your pretentiousness get exposed. Like I said, seek your mom and suck your fingers next to her. That what little babies do.
. Words from a lunatic. Keep deserving urs self. Fashola yaba left would accommodate you. I see You suck ur fingers. You don't have to tell me. Useless. Idiiot PPP. Your BH boys will fail. Tell ur PDP bosses that there end is near. I almost 4got ur a just a blind tout with NO asses to the looters. Giving him peanuts
Re: Shekau Appears To Be Alive In Newly Released Video by atlwireles: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
[s]
Ibnsultan: . Words from a lunatic. Keep deserving urs self. Fashola yaba left would accommodate you. I see You suck ur fingers. You don't have to tell me. Useless. Idiiot PPP. Your BH boys will fail. Tell ur PDP bosses that there end is near. I almost 4got ur a just a blind tout with NO asses to the looters. Giving him peanuts
[/s]

Lie about Boko haram again, and a hammer will come down your head. Stand and recite your pledge to Nigeria. You are now dismissed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Haliru Bello Under Police Watch, Son Remanded / Lagos Assembly Spends ₦2.4 Billion On 80 Cars In 11 Months / Can You Recite The 36 States And Capital Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.