Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229076 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
I support the government's moves. If anybody is linked to criminality let their house be demolished. There is an element of truth in every story. Obiano commissioned more judges to dedicate more days in a week to adjudicate on criminal matters so that there will be speedy dispensation of justice..

yellowsun:
^^^^^^^^^^^ in as much as I support the proactive approach taken by the present administration to combating crime especially KIDNAPPERS, I am still not comfortable with this demolition approach to fighting kidnapping. Government should rather take possession of the property. What if tomorrow Government discovers the accused to be innocent or probably framed into this how do we start compensation.

Remember the Upper Class Hotel incidence under former Gov. Peter Obi, till now no competent Court has found the accused guilty of the crime, the said man is currently a free man after been released on Bail by SARS Awkuzu.

My take let justice prevail avoid jungle justice for as much as we want it otherwise.

Ndi banyi ekene mu noooo

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 6:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
oneeast:
I support the government's moves. If anybody is linked to criminality let their house be demolished. There is an element of truth in every story. Obiano commissioned more judges to dedicate more days in a week to adjudicate on criminal matters so that there will be speedy dispensation of justice..

but you look like a kidnapper and criminal yourself nah. should we go demolish your house then?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
You are a fool. I am one of the employers of labour in Anambra and Rivers states today..to GOD be the GLORY. What are you? An ordinary cyber cafe attendant in Lagos. Our pictures are online and everybody knows that you are the one that looks like a condemned criminal no wonder you ran away from Anambra.

Ekene, stop wasting your life away in Lagos as a mere cyber cafe attendant. Is that what you will continue to do for a living and be able to get married at your age? I pity your sorry life. Yes, if you are linked to any criminality this government will come after you and demolish your family house and erase any trace of your family from Anambra..

I work for every penny I spend that is why I am still in the office till now..

Malawian:

but you look like a kidnapper and criminal yourself nah. should we go demolish your house then?

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
oneeast:
You are a fool. I am one of the employers of labour in Anambra and Rivers states today. What are you? An ordinary cyber cafe attendant in Lagos. Our pictures are online and everybody knows that you are the one that looks like a condemned criminal no wonder you ran away from Anambra.

Ekene, stop wasting your life away in Lagos as a mere cyber cafe attendant. Is that what you will continue to do for a living and be able to get married at your age? I pity your sorry life. Yes, if you are linked to any criminality this government will come after you and demolish your family house and erase any trace of your family from Anambra..

I work for every penny I spend that is why I am still in the office till now..

cheesy cheesy cheesy

se your china shoe, but i need to ask one question, are your the one that married your wife or is she the one that came and married you? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ekene post your own china shoe or else I will post your pictures here for people to call result.. grin grin

Ekene get a good job because cyber cafe attendant job cannot sustain you talk more of enabling you to live a good life and get married soon because you are fast aging. Lol

Malawian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
se your china shoe, but i need to ask one question, are your the one that married your wife or is she the one that came and married you? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
oneeast:
Ekene post your own china shoe or else I will post your pictures here for people to call result.. grin grin

Ekene get a good job because cyber cafe attendant job cannot sustain you talk more of enabling you to live a good life and get married soon because you are fast aging.

grin grin

chino we no dey quarrel, you are just a tight-ar*e that cant take a jibe.

other than that, i can assure you that you are not half as accomplished as i am already.

onwelu ndi ogiriga welu na nwa.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't take silly jibes like yours.

As for accomplishment, are you no longer working in a cyber cafe? What can you achieve working in a cafe? cheesy cheesy

Nwokem fie isa n anya..

Malawian:

grin grin

chino we no dey quarrel, you are just a tight-ar*e that cant take a jibe.

other than that, i can assure you that you are not half as accomplished as i am already.

onwelu ndi ogiriga welu na nwa.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
yellowsun:
^^^^^^^^^^^ in as much as I support the proactive approach taken by the present administration to combating crime especially KIDNAPPERS, I am still not comfortable with this demolition approach to fighting kidnapping. Government should rather take possession of the property. What if tomorrow Government discovers the accused to be innocent or probably framed into this how do we start compensation.

Remember the Upper Class Hotel incidence under former Gov. Peter Obi, till now no competent Court has found the accused guilty of the crime, the said man is currently a free man after been released on Bail by SARS Awkuzu.

My take let justice prevail avoid jungle justice for as much as we want it otherwise.

Ndi banyi ekene mu noooo

Unless you can fully demonstrate to criminals that crime does not pay, you are wasting your time fighting crime.

The proceeds of crime are to build houses, own cars and live big. if these were not the case, i wonder who would ever do crime for any reason. Therefore, denying the criminals these proceeds of crime is the best deterrent. As a matter of fact, if what the criminals had before they ventured into crime is also taken away to make them worse off than they were before they decided to become criminals, then you'd change the mindset that crime really doesn't pay.

Therefore, the houses criminals own, even if they built it before venturing into crime should be demolished to the ground level and the cars confiscated. In this way, you will prove that becoming a criminal is the best way to become homeless and poor and not the vice versa.

Israelis used a similar strategy of bulldozing the homes of suicide bombers to discourage many from joining. Many parents begged their children not to become Hamas suicide bombers so as not to render them homeless and it worked.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/HRW-Israels-demolition-of-Palestinian-terrorists-homes-is-war-crime-382516

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
oneeast:
I don't take silly jibes like yours.

As for accomplishment, are you no longer working in a cyber cafe? What can you achieve working in a cafe? cheesy cheesy

Nwokem fie isa n anya..

the cafe is mine and it is for my pocket money okay? the way you are looking like a common criminal, had it been you approached 50 meters to the gate of my old firm in kaduna, they would have arrested you and locked you up in kirikiri. tongue tongue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ekene should I post your pictures now for us to compare with mine? cheesy

You are not only looking like a pauper but you appear so dirty like an armed robber.

You are an ordinary cafe attendant, you have not been able to feed talkless of owning a cafe. Though no big deal in owning a cafe. But you look hungry and shabby just like a motorpark tout. cheesy

You must be an armed robber no wonder you sympathised with them.

Malawian:

the cafe is mine and it is for my pocket money okay? the way you are looking like a common criminal, had it been you approached 50 meters to the gate of my old firm in kaduna, they would have arrested you and locked you up in kirikiri. tongue tongue
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yellowsun: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2015
cjrane:

Unless you can fully demonstrate to criminals that crime does not pay, you are wasting your time fighting crime.

The proceeds of crime are to build houses, own cars and live big. if these were not the case, i wonder who would ever do crime for any reason. Therefore, denying the criminals these proceeds of crime is the best deterrent. As a matter of fact, if what the criminals had before they ventured into crime is also taken away to make them worse off than they were before they decided to become criminals, then you'd change the mindset that crime really doesn't pay.

Therefore, the houses criminals own, even if they built it before venturing into crime should be demolished to the ground level and the cars confiscated. In this way, you will prove that becoming a criminal is the best way to become homeless and poor and not the vice versa.

Israelis used a similar strategy of bulldozing the homes of suicide bombers to discourage many from joining. Many parents begged their children not to become Hamas suicide bombers so as not to render them homeless and it worked.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/HRW-Israels-demolition-of-Palestinian-terrorists-homes-is-war-crime-382516

It seems u didn't get my position, why confiscate cars but demolish houses? U could as well burn d cars too.

My assertion is simple, let competent court of jurisdiction do d needful and when found guity
Properties be confisticated not demolition

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast: 11:39am On Apr 18, 2015
And who told you that it was not the court that concluded the matter before demolition set in? Or you think government just woke up one morning and decide to demolish a house? These things were properly handled by the court before the execution of justice.

Obiano recently commissioned more judges to that effect for speedy dispensation of justice. Criminals must be made to understand that crime does not pay. So good citizens like myself support outright demolition to the ground of any house traced to a kidnapper. There must not be a trace of those homes used for harboring victims of kidnap because it is a sad memory and past. And it is working because in the past one year there is hardly any case of kidnapping or arm robbery in Anambra. We are good for it..

Please update us with Gabros next match and leave this matter.. wink

yellowsun:

It seems u didn't get my position, why confiscate cars but demolish houses? U could as well burn d cars too.

My assertion is simple, let competent court of jurisdiction do d needful and when found guity
Properties be confisticated not demolition

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by yellowsun: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
oneeast:
And who told you that it was not the court that concluded the matter before demolition set in? Or you think government just woke up one morning and decide to demolish a house? These things were properly handled by the court before the execution of justice.

Obiano recently commissioned more judges to that effect for speedy dispensation of justice. Criminals must be made to understand that crime does not pay. So good citizens like myself support outright demolition to the ground of any house traced to a kidnapper. There must not be a trace of those homes used for harboring victims of kidnap because it is a sad memory and past. And it is working because in the past one year there is hardly any case of kidnapping or arm robbery in Anambra. We are good for it..

Please update us with Gabros next match and leave this matter.. wink

I will love to see the court judgemen just as I've seem d demolition process.

Confiscation NOT outright demolition remains d better option any time any day
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Get2go: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Onitsha Shopping Complex under construction.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Get2go: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
more pics

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Get2go: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
more pic

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Get2go: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
the onitsha hotel and the road leading to it..

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nice, nice job get2go. is that a dual carriage road?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Get2go: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
Zik roundabout, behind is the Zik's Mausoleum

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Get2go:
Zik roundabout, behind is the Zik's Mausoleum
This mausoleum has been under construction for a loooong time now. Why Either its not important to the federal govt or an evil contractor is siphoning the money meant for its completion. One of the reasons why i think igbos are just over supportive of this govt for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
We've truly got to institute street sweeping at least of major our streets in Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka.
This issue sand accumulating on every newly paved road have to be addressed.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 1:35am On Apr 19, 2015
Anambra sometimes we test ourselves to see if we still got it and we getting more better cool
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 19, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2264608/lets-trash-out-possibility-igbo

[size=15pt]PLEASE VISIT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ADVOCATING FOR AN IGBO LANGUAGE SECTION[/size]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 2:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Get2go:
the onitsha hotel and the road leading to it..

Pls stop show this hotel of a disgrace, for 4 years now it has been on this stage, all the malls are nowhere completed likewise the hotel at Agulu. Every year your showing people uncompleted buildings, aren't you tired of seeing this pictures daily like these.

Mtchww

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 6:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Though the malls are slow but work is ongoing. The last time I saw Onitsha mall it was not like this, now roofing is going on with landscaping. Agulu resort is way over 95 completed. Am sure they will commission it before the end of Q2. However they should speed up the malls. The one in Awka is even very big because it will contain cineplex and other entertainments.

AnambraDota:

Pls stop show this hotel of a disgrace, for 4 years now it has been on this stage, all the malls are nowhere completed likewise the hotel at Agulu. Every year your showing people uncompleted buildings, aren't you tired of seeing this pictures daily like these.

Mtchww

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2015

PLEASE VISIT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN ADVOCATING FOR AN IGBO LANGUAGE SECTION
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Ugwuagba-Obosi

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2015

Please visit if you are interested in advocating for an Igbo Language section
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
willie is working look at roads in anambra state the man has clean out most of the roads in Anambra state cool

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
peoples general the wisest black that saw tomorrow cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Schematics: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ikemba Nnewi was and still a great man even in death.

Anambra nwelu mmadu. Little wonder we are the Light of the Nation.. cheesy

GOD is GREAT because HE alone giveth power and fame!

ak47mann:
peoples general the wisest black that saw tomorrow cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.