Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229892 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:53am On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:

Does it mean your not from anambra nne ..for you to be a fan
Am okijian
I don't hide my identity
Am proud of Anambra.
Chino is a he efi. Public office holder my left yash

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 7:53am On May 28, 2015
My last assignment is retire Chidimma with her moms dirty lifestyle, after that I will quit. But she must go down tongue

Yeske2:
Chino biko biko, it's ok
You and others should continue the good work.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 7:54am On May 28, 2015
Here We go again, anytime the thread seems to make headway, it gets derailed. Are We not tired of this?

has been working hard to show case Anambra's developmental giant strides, instead of supporting his effort, the thread is going down. Too bad.

Please can We all sheath our swords before this thread is moved like Enugu thread.

One love
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:58am On May 28, 2015
I run two personal diaries on nl.
My life is as open as the wind.

Chino is just looking for scores to settle with peppyluv.
Maybe he toast am, she no gree. I see his Pm from different monikers. I just ignore. But I dont have his time. He can't face me on a normal day. Nl is his boundary.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abimbawealth(f): 8:01am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
Is that ur new handle? cheesy

Well, you can guess...I dey fight you

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:03am On May 28, 2015
Chidimma ur Ip address is showing here and its d same with that of chidyhels. How manage?

abimbawealth:

Well, you can guess...I dey fight you
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:07am On May 28, 2015
Abimbawealth. Ignore the imbe
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 8:09am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
Here is her mom pix. I will like u to confirm it when d pix start rolling. I am a photographer by profession tongue
You have no shame. I really doubt If you wish Anambra well. Your types are the reason people see peeps from Anambra as proud and arrogant. Grow up for God's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:10am On May 28, 2015
Thank you but I have an assignment to deliver.i am under pressure to deliver it.

SilverSurfer:
You have no shame. I really doubt If you wish Anambra well. Your types are the reason people see peeps from Anambra as proud and arrogant. Grow up for God's sake.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 8:14am On May 28, 2015
Guys! I'm leaving this beautiful thread. If we can't respect people's views and handle criticism maturely, then we are bound to fail. The Bible said that he that fails to take correction, shall be destroyed without warning (paraphrased).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:16am On May 28, 2015
My friend this is not about criticism. Chidimma knows what she did.

SilverSurfer:
Guys! I'm leaving this beautiful thread. If we can't respect people's views and handle criticism maturely, then we are bound to fail. The Bible said that he that fails to take correction, shall be destroyed without warning (paraphrased).
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 28, 2015
Smh...children.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abimbawealth(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
chidyhels:
Before nko, its none of my biz...btw, you broke your promise let's talk somewhere else
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abimbawealth(f): 8:19am On May 28, 2015
chidyhels:
Before nko, its none of my biz...btw, you broke your promise let's talk somewhere else
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 8:21am On May 28, 2015
Chino is okay abeg.

Its unfortunate everybody here is pleading for one person! This was how Chris and Andy Uba from your town destroyed Anambra State, your here again doing the same thing.

Why didn't those that created Anambra State push Uga people to Imo State to know if we can have peace in our dear state because they are just on the edge of Anambra and imo state borders.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:22am On May 28, 2015
Chidimma stop deceiving urself with ur new handle

abimbawealth:

Before nko, its none of my biz...btw, you broke your promise
let's talk somewhere else

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 8:23am On May 28, 2015
SilverSurfer:

You can't run away from the thread, we are not destroying the thread its only chino that is destroying the thread, so maintain
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:24am On May 28, 2015
AnambraDota:
Chino is okay abeg.

Its unfortunate everybody here is pleading for one person! This was how Chris and Andy Uba from your town destroyed Anambra State, your here again doing the same thing.

Why didn't those that created Anambra State push Uga people to Imo State to know if we can have peace in our dear state because they are just on the edge of Anambra and imo state borders.

Please we do not need mad men like Chino in Imo state.

You can keep his kind. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:27am On May 28, 2015
The only thing that can make me less a human is if u remove my town Uga from Anambra and put it in imo state.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:31am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
The only thing that can make me less a human is if u remove my town Uga from Anambra and put it in imo state.

You're already a mad man.

Simpleton!

We don't want you in Imo, stay in Anambra and fight everybody.

Foolish old man. I am coming to post your pictures and that of your bleeching wife

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:32am On May 28, 2015
Chidimma send the sms to my airtel line. the line u are sending it cannot decrpt the sms. so its not getting across.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:34am On May 28, 2015
Foolish collins. Ordinary roadside welder.

Put my town in imo state and I will go on exile for the rest of my life. The day my town is removed from Anambra is the day I lost my pride.

IDeyNL:

You're already a mad man.

Simpleton!

We don't want you in Imo, stay in Anambra and fight everybody.

Foolish old man. I am coming to post your pictures and that of your bleeching wife
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:36am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
Foolish collins. Ordinary roadside welder.

Put my town in imo state and I will go on exile for rest of my life. The day my town is removed from Anambra is the day I lost my pride.

You don't have any modicum of pride.

A man who fights with everyone, even women has no pride.

Stay with Anambra. It is unfortunate that Anambra and Igbos at large have your kind.

Shameful. I spit on your head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:38am On May 28, 2015
U are worse than chino if u will want my town removed from Anambra and put in that state called imo. Pls dont wish me imo state I beg of u.

AnambraDota:
Chino is okay abeg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.