Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229974 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 28, 2015
Just let him have fun. Every female politician is termed a LovePeddler so no biggie but he will pay for this someday.

chidyhels:
I will just quote you for record purposes. This thread will hunt you someday. Na Anambra we dey.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
Foolish girl. Is this not ur sms?

Just brace up

Chino,is this really who you are ??
What is wrong with you Are you sick in the head I swear to almighty God you have mental problem!!!! You are not a true son of Anambra and this is my conclusion.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 11:22am On May 28, 2015
IF YOU CAN LEND YOUR VOICE, IT WILL BE GREAT..THEY ARE CONSTITUTING NIUSANCE HERE I MUDST BE FRAMK..THIS IS UTTERLY DESPICABLE

peppyluv02:
Pls I am not a part to this.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 11:23am On May 28, 2015
HIS ACTION IS DISTURBING.....I MUST SAY THE LEAST

OdenigboAroli:

What is wrong with you Are you sick in the head I swear to almighty God you have mental problem!!!! You are not a true son of Anambra and this is my conclusion.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 11:26am On May 28, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

My brother I don't know Why chino is behaving this way. Picking fight with a lady is d least I expected of him. More especially when He is accussing d wrong moniker.

Please chino, We all beg u in the name of God u worship to Stop this, Let whatever discussion u had with any nairalander remain private.

This thread has suffered enough derailing.

Thanks for co-operating
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VintageCocktail(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2015
Chaii, joblessness at its peak.

Grown-assss adults ....this productive thursday morning.

Thought I am the only jobless mo'fucker here.

Please anybody with info or IM on how to get a job from our health ministry or any related health facilities in Anambra should help a citizen...please. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2015
Pls post whatever makes you happy. Keep. Having fun with your blackmail.
oneeast2:
Deny this sms again I will post ur mom on bed!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 11:46am On May 28, 2015
Awka

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:51am On May 28, 2015
Tried plying enugu-onitsha expressway, my silencer got busted, fixing it in a mechanic workshop at awka.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VintageCocktail(m): 11:55am On May 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Pls stopping begging him pls because it will make the whole nonsense seem correct.
You all should just ignore him. I am not falling for the blackmail just to get me scared ,he can say anything and Photoshop as much as he wants but I promise you all he will pay.

You'all are beginning to scare the shittttt out of me.

If that is you really, better back down, the fall out isn't about you but people you love
and hold in high esteem.

Anyway,............. politicians scare me , they can always fight then kiss and make up, so let's be watching from the sideline.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 11:59am On May 28, 2015
Awka , emerging city.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VintageCocktail(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2015
customized13:
Tried plying enugu-onitsha expressway, my silencer got busted, fixing it in a mechanic workshop at awka.
Oga, ana-ekwu maka anu nwere mkpi, ejuna maputa. O Dimma??
Oku na Agba, ina-ekwu make silencer.
What is silencer abeg? Thought its only in guns you'll see such undecided undecided. Hope the mech is good though.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:03pm On May 28, 2015
Did they really ban okada or perhaps partially banned then along selected roads or was it just another fluke?
Why isn't the news discussed here?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 28, 2015
I had no business with his blackmails. And none relates to me. Thanks
VintageCocktail:
You'all are beginning to scare the shittttt out of me.

If that is you really, better back down, the fall out isn't about you but people you love
and hold in high esteem.

Anyway,............. politicians scare me , they can always fight then kiss and make up, so let's be watching from the sideline.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 12:10pm On May 28, 2015
Is this ur mom or not? Hope u can recognize her early in the morning? Just tarry food don dey done.

peppyluv02:
I had no business with his blackmails. And none relates to me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.