Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225062 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:41am On May 28, 2015
Foolish welder Stop distracting me with ur nonsense

IDeyNL:

You don't have any modicum of pride.

A man who fights with everyone, even women has no pride.

Stay with Anambra. It is unfortunate that Anambra and Igbos at large have your kind.

Shameful. I spit on your head
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 8:42am On May 28, 2015
IDeyNL:

You're already a mad man.

Simpleton!

We don't want you in Imo, stay in Anambra and fight everybody.

Foolish old man. I am coming to post your pictures and that of your bleeching wife

Bros am sorry for suggesting that biko, don't post any pics and don't start any fight here.

Am wrong for saying tthat biko bear with me abeg, ditch the move nna
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:43am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
B.astard stop replying urself. How come ur IP is reading the same with hers?

Keep checking ip

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:47am On May 28, 2015
I cant get the sms on that line because it is not decrpted. It shows a flash but it does not display sms. Please send it in my airtel.

chidyhels:

Keep checking ip
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
AnambraDota:

Bros am sorry for suggesting that biko, don't post any pics and don't start any fight here.

Nwanne da'alu.

I was actually enjoying the thread more when was posting nice pix. I even saw my hostel in one of the Aka pix, I felt nostalgic when I saw queen suite hotel, I remembered how we visited those places in my days at Unizik.

But I just hate it when Chino causes destructions, picking fight with everyone.

I will just watch by the side.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ultimateballer: 8:49am On May 28, 2015
well, how will they deal with private okadas at nnewi?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 8:50am On May 28, 2015
AnambraDota:

Nwanne da'alu.

I was actually enjoying the thread more when was posting nice pix. I even saw my hostel in one of the Aka pix, I felt nostalgic when I saw queen suite hotel, I remembered how we visited those places in my days at Unizik.

But I just hate it when Chino causes destructions, picking fight with everyone.

The fool is a cancer

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:50am On May 28, 2015
I wonder how your wife cope with you.
Anambra pls lets focus on better things. Chino is a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by PAINGAIN: 8:54am On May 28, 2015
tonychristopher:
I AM IMPRESSED..CAN I SEE AROMA AXIS AND OKPUNO OF AWKA..THOSE DAY I WAS AT UNIZIK AROUND 1998 SINCE THEN HAVE NOT VISITED AWKA...MAYBE HELP ME REAL ESTATE OR PROPERTY THERE..AKU RUO UNO ...IGHOTAGO

I am from okpuno. If u enter okpuno now u no go believe say na d same okpuno of 1998 u dey see so. Massive developmenthave taken place,infact e get some place wey u go dey dey look at okpuno u go think say na onitsha u dey look at, lots of hotels, lots of big buildings, mansions etc. As for real estate, okpuno is da bomb but getting a land is d problem. Lands near d then LAN hostel go for between 2,3,4 million for a plot. Then inside ezinifite village and nodu village na between 2 to 3 million but if u manage get land come build like one,two or three storey building for rental,guy na big money u go dey make. Okpuno is well developed now.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 8:54am On May 28, 2015
Ur apology did not come through. So u are still in trouble. It will be too late when the thread on ur mom hits front page because d way our team are packaging the report from a blog will ruin u and ur family. Then obiano will be forced to sack ur mom. Be ready to play dirty with me oo. tongue

chidyhels:
I wonder how your wife cope with you.
Anambra pls lets focus on better things. Chino is a disgrace.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:01am On May 28, 2015
Yeske2:
Anu mpama, let's leave it here because i wouldn't want to detail this thread. We'll meet on some other thread.
this fool, stop quoting me. get the out of my mentions and go learn how to spell you dullard
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:02am On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
I respect u so much my brother but Chidimma insulted people that made her mom who she is today.

Biko, gbaghalu ya o... Ejim chukwu n'ayo yi, biko rapu ya k'iyalu iwetalu ayi ifele.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 9:04am On May 28, 2015
Then tell her to stop sending the apology sms on my etisalat because I cant view it, let her rather send it to my airtel so I can report back to my people in the media so they can quit from publishing the damning report on the blog.

cnario:

Biko, gbaghalu ya o... Ejim chukwu n'ayo yi, biko rapu ya k'iyalu iwetalu ayi ifele.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:09am On May 28, 2015
These unintelligent Peter obi attack dogs.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 28, 2015
Have fun chino, I don't fall for cheap blackmails. I won't be your first and last,you are well known. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
post=34105468:
Udoka estate, Trans nkizi, 33, Onitsha GRA, Omagba phase 1&2, Nnewi etc. will be next but not today

Bros the quote above refers, can u update us. Am still in this thread bc of u.

The back nd forth derail by some of our very own is highly disappointing to say d least. If this was coming from an ofe person, I will understand. It's quite a pity.

Bros more pictures from Awka and onitsha

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
Have fun chino, I don't fall for cheap blackmails. I won't be your first and last,you are well known. All the best.
Just ignore him while he continues making a fool of himself. Peter obi attack dogs are mostly crude and unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast1: 9:13am On May 28, 2015
My annoyance with u is that u will say something else here and send me another thing on my phone. Ur pride is what will ruin u. Don't worry the report with picx will soon be ready for publish on the blog.

peppyluv02:
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 9:14am On May 28, 2015
I stayed at LAN hostel then at Temp site..that was around 1996 -97

can we see pics, i am impressed..maybe i look for a plot

then what about industries not houses

but when i came back to village i saw civillians carrying pump actions in the name of AVS and i think its an abberration...are they effective

uote author=PAINGAIN post=34166978]I am from okpuno. If u enter okpuno now u no go believe say na d same okpuno of 1998 u dey see so. Massive developmenthave taken place,infact e get some place wey u go dey dey look at okpuno u go think say na onitsha u dey look at, lots of hotels, lots of big buildings, mansions etc. As for real estate, okpuno is da bomb but getting a land is d problem. Lands near d then LAN hostel go for between 2,3,4 million for a plot. Then inside ezinifite village and nodu village na between 2 to 3 million but if u manage get land come build like one,two or three storey building for rental,guy na big money u go dey make. Okpuno is well developed now.[/quote]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 9:22am On May 28, 2015
Chino, you are a stupiid, old foo.l, you keep bullying people who states their opinion that you dislike, you shamelessly attack and insult Ladies, I really pity your wife cos you are really insane.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 9:25am On May 28, 2015
Okay next. Besides baby mama knows am lovely. tongue

As for the issue between me and Chidimma, she insulted people she ought not to have insulted, its not about criticism.

winniz:
Chino, you are a stupid, old foo.l, you keep bullying people who states their opinion that you dislike, you shamelessly attack and insult Ladies, I really pity your wife cos you are really insane.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 9:32am On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
Okay next. Besides baby mama knows am lovely. tongue

Foo.l, won't you attack and bully me like you do to others? You know people you dey do dat your nonsense with, not dis moniker shame on you!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 9:47am On May 28, 2015
[s][/s]oneeast2:
Why would I waste my time on a nobody? What are u worth if not ur shirt and trouser? U can see am dealing with govt functioneries here and not a worthless nitwit like u. tongue[s][/s]

Old iddiot, you don't even know de person behind dis moniker, I'm not like all those your so called friends that you gave there email addresses to dem insurgurls to hack and harass on nairaland. Chino the pathological liar which kain govt functioneries do you deal with? Lunatic just shut up!!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOPRINCE: 9:47am On May 28, 2015
SilverSurfer:
Jeez! This is totally uncalled for. Quit behaving like a kid. I believe you have a mother and a wife. There's no way everybody will be wrong and you alone right. We all love Anambra state dearly but we must be prepared to handle criticism maturely. The ability to handle constructive criticism is what ought to show how matured we are, besides nobody gets it right all the time. She has the freedom of expression and that's what she has just done. I don't know who you are but your types are the ones we should keep away from the corridors of power. Anambra state belongs to all of us and we must do all that in us to make it great including handling criticism and respecting other people's view.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tonychristopher: 9:49am On May 28, 2015
IFELE HA NA EMESI M ...HOW CAN A MAN AND IGBO MAN AND ANAMBRA MAN WILL BE EXCHANGING WORDS WITH GIRLS...ITS DESPICABLE.....WHAT KIND OF MEN ARE WE BREEDING THESE DAYS...PEOPLE HAVE TOLD THAT GUY TO TAKE A CHILL PILL HE WONT LISTEN...IF HE LIKES PETER OBI THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT ALL OTHER PEOPLE MUST NOT LOVE PETER OBI..ME I AM INDIFFERENCE TO HIM

WHAT GOD GAVE US IS FREEDOM OF CHOICE..WE HAVE TO CHOOSE

HE PLACED LIFE AND DEATH SO WE CAN CHOOSE

CHINO, TO BE HONEST AND FRANK I AM A BIT DISAPOINTED..ONEEAST1 I LIKE YOU BUT YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL BAD....OGINI DI

KEDU IFE BU IFEA...SOME IDIOT IS SAYING IF UGA IS IN IMO STATE IT WILL BE FINE, OBU NA IMO ABURO IGBO

UNU GA AKWUSI THIS ACT OF POMPOSITY EJIRI MALU ANYI BU NDI ANAMBRA...KEDU IHE BU IKOTA IGBO...BABYOSISI, PEPPYLUV, ASADIKE NA NDI IGBO NDI OZO SIRI ANAMBRA EJE...TINYE NU ONU NA OKWU

WE ARE HERE FOR BETTERMENT OF ANAMBRA NOT TO MEASURE WHOSE PENNIS IS LONGER OR WHOSE BREASST IS BIGGER ...THAT IS STUPIDITY

ONYE OBUNA KWANYERE ONWE YA UGWU

IFELE ME NDI NA AKO ONU EBE A

KITIKPA GBAWA UNU ONU...UNU CHORO IMEBO MU NWA SI ANAMBRA

OTO GBAGBUO UNU

OGINI DI

ANA AYO MADU ONA EKO

PLEASE YOU GUYS SHOULD BEHAVE YOURSELVES HERE

OdenigboAroli talk to those kids

dalu nu

anambra ekene m ooo
OdenigboAroli:

Chino,this is very disgusting...maka Chilli!
There is no need for this...You are taking this way too far...It's a shame.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.