Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229940 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 10:07am On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
Why would I want to know a nobody? U are worthless that was why I have not known u. Worthless!

Chino, you are the worthless dolt here, why would you know me? if you had known me, you and dem insurgurls would have been bullying and harassing me like you are doing to those you know, you are a Cursed, useless, mad man that should be Ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by PAINGAIN: 10:07am On May 28, 2015
[quote author=tonychristopher post=34167612]I stayed at LAN hostel then at Temp site..that was around 1996 -97

can we see pics, i am impressed..maybe i look for a plot

then what about industries not houses

but when i came back to village i saw civillians carrying pump actions in the name of AVS and i think its an abberration...are they effective
I don't live in nigeria so I can't help with pictures but I do visit home atleast once a year. Yeah there r a few privately owned industries. As for the villagers carrying guns, we have communal vigilantes in okpuno also. Security members that r on salaries paid for by okpuno union. They handle security 24 hours round okpuno that's why there is night life in okpuno. If u can, buy land in okpuno, the value of land keeps rising in okpuno rapidly. Where r u from?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 10:18am On May 28, 2015
[s][/s]oneeast2:
Worthless b.astard craving for me to know him. cheesy

U are worthless that was why I have not taken notice of u. Worthless! tongue[s][/s]

Chino, why would I crave for a common, jobless driver like you to know me? You are the foöl desperate to know me, I thought you claim you track IP address, I pity people who take a deranged Liar like you serious.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 10:30am On May 28, 2015
[s][/s]oneeast2:
U are a worthless b.astard. u are craving for me to know u that was why u said that I don't know who is behind that ur useless handle. For ur information I don't notice worthless b.astards like u. worthless! cheesy[s][/s]

Foo.lish old driver, keep typing the same jargon, I pity those that know a mentally unstable animal like you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2015
This thread might suffer for it if this rabid dog is not called to order. do something ASAP.
I blame people who made the mistake of sharing info about themselves with this sick fellow on a faceless forum. If you must meet with nairalanders, make sure you meet sane ones.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
Dont worry Chinedu, u will soon go the way of Nnewi1stSon. Ur compilation is on already. He is better looking than u. Just watch this page from now. cheesy wink

Wow! Chinedu? Not a bad name actually. Continue your naming ceremony

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:48am On May 28, 2015
Willie on inspection!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 10:49am On May 28, 2015
[s][/s]oneeast2:
Dont worry Chinedu, u will soon go the way of Nnewi1stSon. Ur compilation is on already. He is better looking than u. Just watch this page from now. cheesy wink[s][/s]

See frustration abeg dis useless driver, see how you keep bullying people that know you, foo.lish mad man.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VintageCocktail(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2015
Somebody here should decipher who I am.

embarassed embarassed just checking if I am trackable.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:50am On May 28, 2015
New commissioners have been sworn in by The Anambra-State Governor at Awka!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:53am On May 28, 2015
Mrs Obiano & Some members of Armed Forces When they paid Her a Visit at Awka Anambra-State!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:55am On May 28, 2015
Good roads are part of Revolution going on in Anambra-State of Alaigbo!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 10:56am On May 28, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Somebody here should decipher who I am.

embarassed embarassed just checking if I am trackable.

Chino the fake IP address tracker come and answer the question cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 10:58am On May 28, 2015
Worthless bastard go and die. I will never know u because u are worthless. cheesy

Worthless bastard. cheesy

winniz:

See frustration abeg dis useless driver, see how you keep bullying people that know you, foo.lish mad man.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:59am On May 28, 2015
Pls have fun.

oneeast1:
My annoyance with u is that u will say something else here and send me another thing on my phone. Ur pride is what will ruin u. Don't worry the report with picx will soon be ready for publish on the blog.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 11:00am On May 28, 2015
Chinedu ur own case will be worse than inno because I have not seen someone that looks like u cheesy

Zonacom:

Wow! Chinedu? Not a bad name actually. Continue your naming ceremony
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:01am On May 28, 2015
Provision of better Transport facilities is on going by Anambra-State govt!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:03am On May 28, 2015
My dear,don't worry, I am not falling for the cheap blackmail. He can post and Photoshop as much as he wants but I promise him,he will regret this nonsense someday. I will ignore him as I have been advised to.
I am neither Chidyhels nor asadike. The guy is just obsessed with me.
But it's ok.

winniz:

Chino the fake IP address tracker come and answer the question cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 11:05am On May 28, 2015
Keep deceiving urself. Do u want me to post ur sms here?

peppyluv02:
Pls have fun.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 11:15am On May 28, 2015
[s][/s]oneeast2:
U are worthless to so there is reason for to know u. I don't roll with worthless people.[s][/s]

Jobless driver, keep posting same Garbage, dunce!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
SMH embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:17am On May 28, 2015
Fix what?
OdenigboAroli:

With respect to all your grievances with Obi I must say you are a bloody HYPOCRITE!! How dare you attack somebody for wrongly accusing you while you did exactly the same to other people. Truth is that you are no different of what you make other people to look like and Gov. Obi included. Sad part is that you never found the decency to say "I am sorry". So,while you are there judging other people and passing verdict, do well to fix yourself firstly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.