Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,159 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1233322 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 1:03pm On May 28, 2015
Maybe you took Orijin and you are seeing Orji, Aba and Abia state while you are looking.. cheesy

Print this wall paper and ask people to identify where it is..we are the Dubai of Nigeria! cheesy wink

customized13:
awka looks like abia to me.

That's what I'm seeing

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 28, 2015
IDeyNL:

Please take as much pictures as possible.

Drive through Unizik tempsite, I learnt that the place has really changed.

Also the pedestrian bridge at Unizik junction, has it been concluded?
I don't want to snap ooo, before chino takes the issue personal.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
Maybe you took Orijin and you are seeing Orji while you are looking.. cheesy

Print this wall paper and ask people to identify where it is. cheesy wink

this chino guy funny.

Obiano should just try, I don leave u
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 1:06pm On May 28, 2015
customized13:

You shouldn't mind the fool. The essence of this thread is to post pictures.

Please post.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 1:06pm On May 28, 2015
Please snap oo, if it does not look like the wall paper I showed you up there then it must be a construction site like this one below.

customized13:

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 1:08pm On May 28, 2015
You better take your whining to Abia state where it is needed. Have you seen Mugabe telling Obama to try? Just like Orji(Mugabe) telling Obiano(Obama) to try! Its just exactly what you are implying!! tongue

customized13:
this chino guy funny.

Obiano should just try, I don leave u

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 1:23pm On May 28, 2015
Somebody saw Awka-Dubai but because he took some bottles of Orijin he is seeing up-side-down. The only place you can find this sort of "heavenly" sight in Nigeria is Abuja or Lagos, but somebody had the temerity to write Anambra on the same sentence with Abia. What an insult to common sense! Lets go there..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 1:45pm On May 28, 2015
[s][/s]oneeast2:
You are constantly craving for me to know you. I feed people like you on a daily basis but I don't care to know there names. You are worthless to me so I care-less to know about you. I repeat you are worthless and hopeless, so why should I waste my time to know you. I will never recognize you by trying to know you because you are worthless to me. Who sent you PM, so if I wanted to PM you I would use a known handle? Keep deceiving yourself. cheesy[s][/s]

You are dumb liar so throughout last year that I always insulted you, you neva sent me PM with your Chino24 handle that I always declined abi was it the insurgurls that was under that handle?

Wretched man, that can't even feed his Poverty stricken self and his family, talking about feeding someone else, iddiot, you don't even belong to my class, Bush man that Canadian embassy has always humiliated whenever you wanna flee from Poverty, CHINONSO DIKE the driver. Shame on you riff-raff

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by newbies56: 2:12pm On May 28, 2015
Please no comparison here,but if you must do so, don't compare Awka with Aba abeg, they are as different as light and darkness

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 2:14pm On May 28, 2015
I wonder oo, comparing light and darkness is just despicable, na that one pain me pass but I don forgive am shaa! wink

newbies56:
Please no comparison here,but if you must do so, don't compare Awka with Aba abeg, they are as different as light and darkness
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 2:23pm On May 28, 2015
@peppyluv did u send me PM?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2015
AnambraDota:
Chino is okay abeg.

Its unfortunate everybody here is pleading for one person! This was how Chris and Andy Uba from your town destroyed Anambra State, your here again doing the same thing.

Why didn't those that created Anambra State push Uga people to Imo State to know if we can have peace in our dear state because they are just on the edge of Anambra and imo state borders.
is there really something wrong with uga people? the last uga tenants we had here in lagos owed their rent for 3 years until they were booted out through a court rulling.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Macelliot(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2015
oneeast1:
That is your own opinion but my own opinion is that Awka is presently the most beautiful and most modern city East of the Niger. You can take that to the Hagues!

Below is where we are targeting because we have left the rest of Nigeria behind. tongue

Stop being too proud...

It's a nice development. I wish it start happening as soon as possible...
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 2:51pm On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
Even you, an ordinary cyber cafe attendant? The same you that look like an armed robber? Chai chino don suffer.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
how do you refer to yourself in the 3rd person singular?

this multiple identity disorder is really doing a number on you.

by the way, you wear your china shoe today? i noticed you were still wearing the same shoe in that picture you posted at a filling station.

kwo ezi okwu, how many shoe you get? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 2:56pm On May 28, 2015
and to be honest, this e-fight and derailing that overgrown "nna anyi na NL" does, actually serves to enliven the thread. i am not for posting people's picture or going after family members, but we have to accept that mere posting of developmental pictures on this thread will get booring after a while.

nna anyi na NL, ole way? grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ACM10: 2:58pm On May 28, 2015
Is that psychiatric hospital at Nawfia still operational? I think some people here deserve beds in that facility. It is unfortunate that some people do not have any shred of decency. Decorum can never be mentioned in the same sentence with them. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
My dear,don't worry, I am not falling for the cheap blackmail. He can post and Photoshop as much as he wants but I promise him,he will regret this nonsense someday. I will ignore him as I have been advised to.
I am neither Chidyhels nor asadike. The guy is just obsessed with me.
But it's ok.

i dont even know how chino mistook you for asadike. it is very obvious both of you are not the same. i dont even think you have used pidgin on this forum, while asadike uses pidgin very well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.