Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229825 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 12:23pm On May 28, 2015
Sabmiller onitsha

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 12:25pm On May 28, 2015
Peace to this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 12:32pm On May 28, 2015
Just because someone was complaining about the substandard bridge our previous fraudulent of a Governor construct they are calling for her head.

They should go and see the bridge he constructed across nwangele drainage that collapsed within a month.

Anyways make una keep the drama coming grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 28, 2015
Entered awka from Regina caeli, chino, awka is a very small town. The diff between awka and nnewi is zik avenue, obiano should forget those flyover projects and focus on road expansion and dualization in awka. The flyover projects are elephant projects.

I wasn't impressed with what i saw
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 12:38pm On May 28, 2015
Lmao! T A orji brother talking. U have to worry more about ur state Abia.

Awka is very big, depends on where u are. What we are building here is unprecedented. We are building Dubai here. Its an ambitious project not for petty govs like orji. Pls take ur advise to Aba abeg.

Take it or leave it, Awka remains the most beautiful and most modern city East of the Niger.

customized13:
Entered awka from Regina caeli, chino, awka is a very small town. The diff between awka and nnewi is zik avenue, obiano should forget those flyover projects and focus on road expansion and dualization in awka. The flyover projects are elephant projects.

I wasn't impressed with what i saw

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
Lmao! T A orji brother talking. U have worry more about ur state Abia.

What we are building here is unprecedented. We are building Dubai here. Its an ambitious project not for petty govs like orji.

don't take it personal, I am only proffering a solution. I can't see white and call it black.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
You don't proffer solution for people that are better off. We are on track in terms of development, if you had gone round you would have seen expansion going on, ask people where is Greenwood, go there and take pictures. With the exception of Lagos and Abuja no other Nigerian city has this thunderous, breath-taking skyline. The flyovers/tunnels will give the city a Dubai outlook. I am sure some people are not happy about that development!

customized13:
don't take it personal, I am only proffering a solution. I can't see white and call it black.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
You don't proffer solution for people that are better off. We are on track in terms of development, if you had gone round you would have seen expansion going on, ask people where is Greenwood, go there and take pictures. With the exception of Lagos and Abuja no other Nigerian city has this thunderous, breath-taking skyline. The flyovers/tunnels will give the city a Dubai outlook. I am sure some people are not happy with it.

I'm still driving round awka, I'm still yet to see the diff BTW awka and nnewi.
Chino, I no fit lie give you, you be my man, awka na cast, a capital? Gosh
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by oneeast2: 12:56pm On May 28, 2015
You have not said any reasonable thing. If after looking at this wall-paper below and tell me you are not talking out of envy then I know you are just lying to yourself. The city is a huge construction site, everywhere you look there is a project ongoing. Please do not mistake Anambra for Abia state. Abeg!

I don't care what you think, but Awka that I know is presently the most beautiful and most modern city east of the niger, you can live with that reality. I will keep posting this picture because it will demolish all your lies for what it is.

[s]
customized13:
I'm still driving round awka, I'm still yet to see the diff BTW awka and nnewi.
Chino, I no fit lie give you, you be my man, awka na cast, a capital? Gosh
[/s]

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 28, 2015
I am still driving round awka

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 12:58pm On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
You have not said any reasonable thing. If after looking at this wall-paper below and tell me you are not talking out of envy then I know you are just lying to yourself.

I don't care what you think but Awka that I know is the most beautiful and most modern city east of the niger, you can live with that reality.

[s][/s]

Seriously, what is in this picture you keep posting? Is it the visible Queens suite hotel or what?

I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 28, 2015
oneeast2:
Its not fight but I have to make you understand that you are not in Abia state. If there is any state that is in shambles it is Abia state!

awka looks like abia to me.

That's what I'm seeing
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IDeyNL: 1:01pm On May 28, 2015
customized13:
I am still driving round awka

Please take as much pictures as possible.

Drive through Unizik tempsite, I learnt that the place has really changed.

Also the pedestrian bridge at Unizik junction, has it been concluded?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.