Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225337 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by TheRetuRnOfNEDU: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
OLD JOBLESS IDIAT LIKE YOU CAN'T MAKE SENSE IN YOUR LIFE TIME... CHINO WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM POURING THOSE IMAGINARY PICS SO WE CAN ROLL?? GUY AM NOT HERE TO RANT LIKE YOU.... IF YOU GRAB LIVER, JUST DISOBEY MY COMMAND AND I WILL LASH YOUR ASSHOLE WITH WHAT YOU AND EVERYBODY HERE WON'T LIKE TO SEE...... VILLAGE MAN.....

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
nwanlecha:
@VickJames Please, count me in. I am very passionate about anything that has to do with restoring Igboland to it's destined glory. I may not have much right now, (emphasis on 'right now'), but I will be willing to contribute whatever little I have to see to the success of this venture.
Secondly, pay no mind to those who keep trying to divide Ndi Igbo on this forum. I hardly come on this forum but if there is one thing I have noticed, it is that, that boy called chino is not an Igbo man and most certainly not from Anambra State. No true nwafor Igbo would be doing the kind of things he and abagworo do on this forum simply to stir up strife among Ndi Igbo. Avoid those two like leprosy please.
Once again, do keep me posted on any New development concerning this project. Chukwu gozie gi.

I don't like when some child just comes writing falsehood against me. If we are to talk about any true lover of Igbo nation on Nairaland, I come tops. My difference with other Igbos is because I hate what Jonathan did to us and I have always told them to stop posting blackmailing pictures against any Igbo State or try to bring down any Igbo leader.

The reason I have ever posted any bad image was to stop Chino and the last encounter has stopped him.

Finally everything I wrote since 2011 as the best for Igbos is what many are writing now as evidenced from the latest discussion on this thread. We should never ever include Rivers in any plans of nation building or exclude Ebonyi.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Do you at times bother to look up yourself in the mirror? Even my gateman feeds better than you LOL

I am just waiting for your stupidity then you will see why I am chino. cheesy

Just try sh1t. No much talk

[s]
TheRetuRnOfNEDU:

OLD JOBLESS IDIAT LIKE YOU CAN'T MAKE SENSE IN YOUR LIFE TIME... CHINO WHAT IS KEEPING YOU FROM POURING THOSE IMAGINARY PICS SO WE CAN ROLL?? GUY AM NOT HERE TO RANT LIKE YOU.... IF YOU GRAB LIVER, JUST DISOBEY MY COMMAND AND I WILL LASH YOUR ASSHOLE WITH WHAT YOU WON'T LIKE TO SEE...... VILLAGE MAN....
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
B.astard you are an old ugly evil and my sole duty is to check your silliness. I will soil imo thread again and again if you can't learn your lesson.

I have warned you to stop commenting on this thread. Get the hell out of here. Dare me again and see me flood imo thread again. What happened last time will be a child's play.

Get ready to cry

[s]
Abagworo:

I don't like when some child just comes writing falsehood against me. If we are to talk about any true lover of Igbo nation on Nairaland, I come tops. My difference with other Igbos is because I hate what Jonathan did to us and I have always told them to stop posting blackmailing pictures against any Igbo State or try to bring down any Igbo leader.

The reason I have ever posted any bad image was to stop Chino and the last encounter has stopped him.

Finally everything I wrote since 2011 as the best for Igbos is what many are writing now as evidenced from the latest discussion on this thread. We should never ever include Rivers in any plans of nation building or exclude Ebonyi.
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 5:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
VickJames:
People are saying how do we make these people super-rich.

1. We should learn to buy from our igbo manufacturers. I know we have different exotic cars in the country and its a shame that igbos do not patronise innoson cars. After the effort made by this man to build these cars, we still don't patronise him. We need to understand that if we patronise, he expands, he will build better cars with better specifications and he will be able to expand even to europe. Ibeto is trying to build his cement factory. Igbos should patronise him alone. Since he is going to employ our brothers, he should be patronised. Our brothers should be given artificial monopoly and let them enjoy it. The only thing we want these companies to do is open doors for servicing companies owned by igbos, so that wealth can be spread. We're going to mail these people too.
One problem I have with Ibeto and Innoson is their inability to advertise and brand themselves as world class car manufacturing companies. The noise about innoson should fill the ears of africa.

2. We should have a distribution network. This network will cut across the whole country and in different states. They must get their products fast and when due. These distributors will be igbos. They'll make sure that their product will be seen by almost everyone in their respect states.

3. Government should give them waiver, give them undue advantage. Let them enjoy the environment.

Reasons for making these people super-rich are these:

1. When they become rich in billion dollars, they will be able to attract investors to the region by relating with these investors.

2. These investors will see the region as fertile land to invest. They will now be open to the different opportunities in the region. Like the saying goes, rich man relates with rich man.

3. As part of the agreement on monopoly, they're going to sign an agreement to invite investors into the region.

4. One billionaire in dollars, will give rise to 10+ millionaires in dollars, and so on. These men will be able to create thousands of job for our teeming graduate because they'll employ our people.

5. These billionaires will build offices and industries in the region. This will make servicing companies, banks, insurance companies, advertising companies to locate their businesses close.

6. We're not going to give them total monopoly, we will have modular companies who will use the shining light of their big names to sell their own goods.

7. Their names will sell our region to the world and they will see us as good people for business. This will make foreign investors key into long term investment in the region.

I am only in love with my region, don't be annoyed.

VickyJames, please I want us to focus only on the seaport project that u suggested. I know that we already have billionaires in the east and all what we need to do is to bring them together or make them see the importance of this project.

For this project to work, the following must be achieved, meet with patriotic Igbo forum/bodies like IYM(Igbo Youth Movement), I have read most of the speech by their leader and he is as passionate for Igbo like any one here. And inform them about this great decision (it is not the 1st time that Igbos are contributing for a project)
IYM have enough connection to take this ideal to Igbos outside the shores of this country.
We need to open an account where our brothers can contribute the little they have about this project (I mean make it public, even in radio and television stations all over the country).
We need to appoint men like Emeka Ayoaku(former secretary general of commonwealth) or Prof Ben akubueze as people that will be in charge of this monthly contributions both in Nigeria and Outside the country.
Lastly we can set target for our self like 2 years where Igbos can do voluntary contributions monthly for a period of 24months.
Note: we will face opposition a lot, they will even laugh at us,will deceive us that they will build it for us and use TheNation and other media channels to criticize us. But we need to stay focused and determined not to give up.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
chino11:
Do you at times bother to look up yourself in the mirror? Even my gateman feeds better than you LOL

I am just waiting for your stupidity then you will see why I am chino. cheesy

Just try sh1t. No much talk

[s][/s]
MTEWWWW!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS JOBLESS POVERTY STRICKEN NITWIT CALLED CHINO. YOU AND PLENTY TALK SELF... I WAS EVEN THINKING YOU GOT BETTER SENSE TO MAKE....... KIKIKIKIKIKIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OYA!! FACE YOUR USELESS THREAD AND DON'T MISBEHAVE, CAUSE YOU WILL HAVE ME TO CUT YOU TO YOUR LITTLE SIZE...... BYE

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Why am I even wasting time with little dirty tiny boy. I am known for action and not talking too much. Just mention me once you are able to bring action so that i will go and poo on the I mo thread. To even imagine that am talking with a boy as big as a single "line". Your new pictures are making me to poo. cheesy

[s]
Singlebone:
MTEWWWW!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS JOBLESS POVERTY STRICKEN NITWIT CALLED CHINO. YOU AND PLENTY TALK SELF... I WAS EVEN THINKING YOU GOT BETTER SENSE TO MAKE....... KIKIKIKIKIKIKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OYA!! FACE YOUR USELESS THREAD AND DON'T MISBEHAVE, CAUSE YOU WILL HAVE ME TO CUT YOU TO YOUR LITTLE SIZE...... BYE
[/s]

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
Have guys noticed that whenever someone is making excellent point on here the market woman above me quickly begins to derail the thread.
I wonder how much they pay her and others.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
4dankey:

VickyJames, please I want us to focus only on the seaport project that u suggested. I know that we already have billionaires in the east and all what we need to do is to bring them together or make them see the importance of this project.

For this project to work, the following must be achieved, meet with patriotic Igbo forum/bodies like IYM(Igbo Youth Movement), I have read most of the speech by their leader and he is as passionate for Igbo like any one here. And inform them about this great decision (it is not the 1st time that Igbos are contributing for a project)
IYM have enough connection to take this ideal to Igbos outside the shores of this country.
We need to open an account where our brothers can contribute the little they have about this project (I mean make it public, even in radio and television stations all over the country).
We need to appoint men like Emeka Ayoaku(former secretary general of commonwealth) or Prof Ben akubueze as people that will be in charge of this monthly contributions both in Nigeria and Outside the country.
Lastly we can set target for our self like 2 years where Igbos can do voluntary contributions monthly for a period of 24months.
Note: we will face opposition a lot, they will even laugh at us,will deceive us that they will build it for us and use TheNation and other media channels to criticize us. But we need to stay focused and determined not to give up.

We have the opportunity to make a substantial difference in the region. Even if they laugh, I careless about it. I need more people all over the country so that the ministry will move fast.

I can use my next month salary to print fliers or pamphlet to propagate this message. Go to all these markets and meet these people one on one and enlighten them about this.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Each State in the region has its areas of comparative advantage which it could fully exploit , however, there still areas of cooperation and partnership with other states. It is near impossible to export Anambra oil without tackling the issue of accessibility to the Ocean, alternatively is to have pipelines all the way to the coast. The challenges with pipeline construction and militia interference is unpredictable, creating understanding with neighboring states will help so much

There has been deliberate attempt to landlock the SE region by the Hausa- fulani mappers. Abia State is the closest we have to the Atlantic Ocean but a small portion of AkwaIbom lies between, we could reach out to our brothers there to discuss the possibility of building a Canale /Channel through to Abia circumventing the Andoni axis. It is by far cheaper to build a Channel than all the other proposed alternatives
I realized we could also have mini dams at our small rivers with capability of generating 0.25-1mw of electricity for communities/ hamlets even medium industries in the SE ; with the developments and improvements in turbine technology
Discussions like that, I expect Anambra to lead the rest of the SouthEast and luckily we have a technocrat as governor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bishop42:
Have guys noticed that whenever someone is making excellent point on here the market woman above me quickly begins to derail the thread.

My brother I am happy that we all are seeing this. Now we know our friends and enemies. Please go back and check this thread from the beginning. Whenever some1 is making a good point to uplift Igbo and Anambra state in general, some people will show up with stupid pictures just to derail and chase ppl away from the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bishop42:
My lappy is infected by virus, please brothers how can I copy out my docs from the desktop folder, I tried using external hardisk to copy out my documents I can't find them, most of the pictures I took last week Sunday are involve, although I saved my documents in my external hardisk I just want to copy out some documents I worked on last week before I format the system.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Second Onitsha business pack opening up soon

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
FKO81:

My lappy is infected by virus, please brothers how can I copy out my docs from the desktop folder, I tried using external hardisk to copy out my documents I can't find them, most of the pictures I took last week Sunday are involve, although I saved my documents in my external hardisk I just want to copy out some documents I worked on last week before I format the system.
Please open a new thread on computer section or something,post the link here I will join immediately to suggest on ways to recover your pics.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bishop42:

Please open a new thread on computer section or something,post the link here I will join immediately to suggest on ways to recover your pics.
Ok thanks!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
FKO81:
Second Onitsha business pack opening up soon

I know this bussiness park is done by peter obi and some people here will be writting rubbish about a man that took our state to a great level.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Anambra housing development 3-3 Nkwere

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nkwelle

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Onitsha skyline from Nkwelle

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
4dankey:

I know this bussiness park is done by peter obi and some people here will be writting rubbish about a man that took our state to a great level.
Yes ooo by area command, Enugu road
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
For Onitsha, we no send, taba the money. That's the spirit here. So love this city.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nkwelle need government attention, the major road need dual carriageway and their streets, that area is developing faster than Awka, he should consider these roads in next year budget: Nkwelle road, Unizik temp site down to Okpuno, Ifite road, Ekwulobia/Oko road, Nkwelle and Okpuno roads need dual carriage, with street lights these areas in the next 5yrs will be something else, People are erecting buildings every day, I'll continue my posting tomorrow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
4dankey:

I guess peter obi is still Anambra goverrnor in your sycophantic world since a park that is opening soon was done by peter obi.. Anyway, This substandard building is what you mean taking the state to a great level. most of you are villagers anyway
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2015
FKO81:
Nkwelle need government attention, the major road need dual carriageway and their streets, that area is developing faster than Awka, he should consider these roads in next year budget: Nkwelle road, Unizik temp site down to Okpuno, Ifite road, Ekwulobia/Oko road, Nkwelle and Okpuno roads need dual carriage, with street lights these areas in the next 5yrs will be something else, People are erecting buildings every day, I'll continue my posting tomorrow

Anambra State government is too petty in road construction from Ngige to Obi down to Obiano they pour coaltar on footpaths and call it roads.

Atani Road need to be dualize, Nnewi-Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukopr-Okija Road need to be dualized.

Many roads in Anambra State are nothing but glorified footpaths that needed to be expanded but pettiness won't let them do it

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 6:15am On Sep 21, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Anambra State government is too petty in road construction from Ngige to Obi down to Obiano they pour coaltar on footpaths and call it roads.

Atani Road need to be dualize, Nnewi-Ozubulu-Ihembosi-Ukopr-Okija Road need to be dualized.

Many roads in Anambra State are nothing but glorified footpaths that needed to be expanded but pettiness won't let them do it

What people don't understand is that, if we keep building roads with active life of 2years, we will still remain in thesame position till forever comes.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2015
Easterners are trying generally, we have to give them kudos for that. We need to support the government and let's make sure that things work. There are some infrastructural facilities that are good but there are some facilities we need to make "state of the art" facilities. It is important.

Beauty is a very important factor when you want investors. A dull environment doesn't speak well about a particular place.

In all Obiano is try, but we need something that brings more energy!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 21, 2015
FKO81:
Anambra housing development 3-3 Nkwere

Bungalows in Anambra State, land wastage at its peak.
Well the next generation of Igbo youths will give it Fegge treatment in the next 40years grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2015
They are just printing decent high-rise flats at Nkwelle. This can draw envy from even America to come and bomb us like they did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, which were at the time among the front line cities in the world. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 7:47am On Sep 21, 2015
Bishop42:

https://www.nairaland.com/2613966/please-how-copy-out-docs#38221811
Good morning! Bro this is the link
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2015
FKO81:
More from Iyi Enu hospital Ogidi
Wow!... I've never entered inside the hospital, I always passed. It looks bigger than the Teaching Hospital in Awka to me. My mum told me she once gave birth in that hospital over 40 years ago.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2015
Nkwelle is fast exploding with modern structures, our government need to be fast in providing basic things, I know it's not easy managing all these cities with small allocation coming from federal government, Anambra state is developing fast, people are building every day even on Sundays grin when I went to Nkwere I saw workers in some places working, there is power sub-station already what they need is motor-able roads.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2015
nwanlecha:
@VickJames Please, count me in. I am very passionate about anything that has to do with restoring Igboland to it's destined glory. I may not have much right now, (emphasis on 'right now'), but I will be willing to contribute whatever little I have to see to the success of this venture.
Secondly, pay no mind to those who keep trying to divide Ndi Igbo on this forum. I hardly come on this forum but if there is one thing I have noticed, it is that, that boy called chino is not an Igbo man and most certainly not from Anambra State. No true nwafor Igbo would be doing the kind of things he and abagworo do on this forum simply to stir up strife among Ndi Igbo. Avoid those two like leprosy please.
Once again, do keep me posted on any New development concerning this project. Chukwu gozie gi.
Nice opinion, but there's something you people seem not to understand. This thread is Anambra thread, not Southeast thread nor Ndi Igbo thread. If what you have to say is not about the developmental strides in Anambra, please check the next door. You need to learn from Frankie, he concentrates on the happenings in Anambra, he never compares Anambra with other SE states. You all are accusing Chino of derailing this thread but I think you people are the ones derailing the thread by turning it into Southeast thread or Ndi Igbo thread. I, Frankie and Chino will make sure that doesn't happen. Every Igbo man and woman is my brother and sister, I love the unity of Southeast but I owe my first allegiance to my beloved Anambra state. E kenekwaa m unu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.