Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1231186 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by shaboti: 1:40am On Sep 22, 2015
Cjrane2:

If landlords could afford N500,000K, they should have simply used interlocking stones to build their roads and put gutters on both sides. It will last forever, instead of waiting for the elusive government.
we wanted to do the whole thing ourselves but peter obi gave the to contract to one kobo kobo construction company, which we later got to know was owned by his relative sad
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Cjrane2:

If landlords could afford N500,000K, they should have simply used interlocking stones to build their roads and put gutters on both sides. It will last forever, instead of waiting for the elusive government.
Oh! That's a great idea!. I will try to recommend this idea to our Landlord association at Obosi to see if we can adopt it!. It can last for 10 years!.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2015
Obosi

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2015
investnow2013:
I like opinions & suggestions being shared here by a lot of people! But I will prefer to copy the workable one which is being played out by The Anambra govt & people!. Who would have believed that Cattle for instance can be reared in large farms in Anambra state not by the fulanis but by the hard working Omanbala/ Igbo people!.We tend to believe in the past that cattle farming are exclusive right of the fulanis & that it can not even be done in Alaigbo or by Igbos but that is now changing!.I want to give you another instance, for a good number of years, Bussa in Niger State was supplying most of the fish in most Major Markets in Onitsha & beyond with many trailer loads of fish but now that monopoly have finally being broken by Anambra Huslers & Millions of money retained in Anambra economy.In the process new jobs were created in the State!.we must always remember that we have now the population & relative security that encourages any business to succeed!. We must also know that once there is population, you will
also have the Market!
what are the names of the farms in anambra engaged in cattle farming?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 10:59am On Sep 22, 2015
You can start in your own little way. If you are not a manufacturer then be a good patronizer of our home made products.

For instance Tommy Tommy that is made in Anambra is gradually giving Indomie a serious fight in the market. It is fast dominating Western and Northern markets. Most people are now patronizing Tommy Tommy over Indomie because they said that Tommy tastes better.

I ate it this morning at home and it tastes so nice..

investnow2013:
I like opinions & suggestions being shared here by a lot of people! But I will prefer to copy the workable one which is being played out by The Anambra govt & people!. Who would have believed that Cattle for instance can be reared in large farms in Anambra state not by the fulanis but by the hard working Omanbala/ Igbo people!.We tend to believe in the past that cattle farming are exclusive right of the fulanis & that it can not even be done in Alaigbo or by Igbos but that is now changing!.I want to give you another instance, for a good number of years, Bussa in Niger State was supplying most of the fish in most Major Markets in Onitsha & beyond with many trailer loads of fish but now that monopoly have finally being broken by Anambra Huslers & Millions of money retained in Anambra economy.In the process new jobs were created in the State!.we must always remember that we have now the population & relative security that encourages any business to succeed!. We must also know that once there is population, you will
also have the Market!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:07am On Sep 22, 2015
asha80:
There are many of them only that I cannot provide their names at the moment.There are some arround Aguleri, Omasi, Umueje, Igbariam,Achalla, Adazi etc. You know our people just don't like publicity!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2015
investnow2013:
There are many of them only that I cannot provide their names at the moment.There are some arround Aguleri, Omasi, Umueje, Igbariam,Achalla, Adazi etc. You know our people just don't like publicity!
this is one of those times a bit of publicity might help them sell more as I don't think many people are aware of it

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
asha80:
this is one of those times a bit of publicity might help them sell more as I don't think many people are aware of it

I visited three.

One at Ogbakuba own by Sule.

One at Akili own by Stella odua.

One behind Oze ogbunike own by Catholic Church.

These farms are stinkly massive

The one at Ogwashi Ukwu that I normally see on my way to Ughelli I don't know who own it.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2015
asha80:

I don't know if there is any diary farm in Anambra State yet, majority are fisheries and poultry farms
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by forgiveness: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Onitsha doesn't look like lagos, Lagos doesn't have high rise residential neighbourhoods like Onitsha.

Ebutte Metta is almost the same with Fegge Onitsha, well planned with colonial buildings

grin very funny
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tabletman1: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2015
shaboti:
we wanted to do the whole thing ourselves but peter obi gave the to contract to one kobo kobo construction company, which we later got to know was owned by his relative sad
grin grin Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2015
Anambra chi oku..leading the pack! cheesy

Onitsha Naval Base has maintained maximum security in Anambra coastal line..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2015
Anambra State Investors Heaven!.... New Arrivals=> Delfarms-Songhai LTD & Lynden Intergrated Farms Igbariam at the The Palace of Igbariam King!.They are now doing their businesses in Igbariam Anambra State!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
More!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
Agric Revolution is All Happening in Anambra State join Now for Better Tomorrow!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
In the next 3 to 5 Years, Anambra State might not need Meat or Fish products from The North Again if all things goes to plan according to Obiano govt!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
In the next 3 to 5 Years, Anambra State might not need Meat or Fish product from The North Again if all things goes to plan according to Obiano govt!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
Obiano leading the Igbos to the promised land.. cheesy

Anambra has the longest shoreline along the River Niger..Obiano has provided 24hrs security patrol and Ocean-going Ambulances for the people that live in the River-Rhine areas of the state.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by asha80(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
BuddahMonk:

I don't know if there is any diary farm in Anambra State yet, majority are fisheries and poultry farms
I meant cattle or should I say diary farm that investnow said that now existed in the state.

By the name 'sule farms'..that means northerners are now setting up outfits in the state

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 6:20pm On Sep 22, 2015
Our amiable governor is really trying

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Okalakwu Igbariam,Igwe Kelly Nzekwe.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2015
Those life rings are in the wrong position and Obiano need to buckle his life vest....lol
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Our amiable governor is really trying,
i'm just so disappointed he's not offering some governors a crash course on governance

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Okalakwu Igbariam,Igwe Kelly Nzekwe.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cremedelacreme: 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
Anambra ejebego. Folks, watch out for this state in the next 5years. It will be a large conurbation like Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
cremedelacreme:
Anambra ejebego. Folks, watch out for this state in the next 5years. It will be a large conurbation like Lagos.
Yes of course!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Deltagiant: 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
cremedelacreme:

There is every reason to believe you

Julius Berger was in Anambra to sensitize the importers about their upcoming merchant vessels that'll berth at Warri and eventually at Onitsha with barges. Is anyone in the know of what's happening in that angle?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 22, 2015
forgiveness:

grin very funny

If there is anywhere in Lagos like Awada, Nkpor or Woliwo Layouts Onitsha you tell me.

Lagos is filled with duplexes, face-me-face-you, few two storey buildings and majority one storey.

Create a thread for it lets debate it grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
asha80:
I meant cattle or should I say diary farm that investnow said that now existed in the state.

By the name 'sule farms'..that means northerners are now setting up outfits in the state

Nope, the guy is Igbo but its like he grew up in North and decided to adopt that name for business convenience grin grin grin

His farm is massive

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Those life rings are in the wrong position and Obiano need to buckle his life vest....lol

Maybe he took ibua 5 grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
Willie kai kai grin grin grin grin

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Deltagiant:

There is every reason to believe you

Julius Berger was in Anambra to sensitize the importers about their upcoming merchant vessels that'll berth at Warri and eventually at Onitsha with barges. Is anyone in the know of what's happening in that angle?
The beauty of it Anambra have it all, Education, entrepreneurship spirit, Commerce and industry, Agriculture, Oil and Gas etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.