Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,190 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1230455 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Igbos can argue. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
VickJames:
Igbos can argue. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lols, it brings out the best. Don't take it serious bro, we're still one.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by warrior01: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
@ Anamcity, Investnow2013, please attention of the government is need in Akaboezem, Uruagu Nnewi as the major road that connects from Nkwo Nnewi - Oraifite is in a very deplorable condition. The road was last asphalted during Mbadiniju's era.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
^^^Noted bro!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Group To Award Scholarship To 21 Anambra Students

AGENCY REPORTS
— Oct 3, 2015 3:11 pm | Leave a comment

The new President of Anambra State Associations in South Africa, Chief Onyekachukwu Onyeka, said on Saturday that the group would give scholarship to 21 students in the state.

Onyeka told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Midrand, South Africa, that the association was committed to using education to improve manpower development in the state.

“ The association has concluded plans to award scholarship to a student from each of the 21 local government areas of the state up to university level.

“ We are giving priority to education because we see it as a life time investment.

“ After the first set of beneficiaries, the association will continue with the scholarship scheme to ensure that more students in the state are educated,“ he said.

Onyeka also said that the association planned to partner with the state government on agriculture to boost food production and create employment.

According to him, the present administration in the state has placed emphasis on agriculture and the association will key in to assist government meet set objectives in the sector.

He said the new executive of the association would give all Anambra people in South Africa a sense of belonging.

“ The new executive will unite Anambra people in South Africa. We also want to prove that Anambra state is the light of the nation and has full potentials in all sectors of the economy.

“ It is also our plan to train Anambra youths in South Africa on skills acquisition to make them become professionals and self reliant,“ he said. (NAN)

http://leadership.ng/news/464974/group-to-award-scholarship-to-21-anambra-students

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yeske2:
Lols, it brings out the best. Don't take it serious bro, we're still one.

It is cool. When people argue and see their points, you tend to want to agree with the rational person.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by basilo101: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wow, I am impressed. Plannig my relocation to Anambra in next two years if these projects are actualized

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
We are always on the move, join the train of investors now before it is too late. Anambra investors train is not waiting for anybody.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
VickJames:

It is cool. When people argue and see their points, you tend to want to agree with the rational person.
Whichever side of the wall you fall into matters not, what matters is the rationality.
All can never be boxed into one corner, this isn't N.Korea.
We've always been republicans, all man must speak for himself and not anyone stereotyping anyone.
Igbo amaghi eze, you must make me see your point and not lord it over me and vice versa, alien to the Igbo culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by winniz: 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chino, what's your problem? just stop this your madness!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by CreampieAngela(f): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yeske2:
Whichever side of the wall you fall into matters not, what matters is the rationality.
We've always been republicans, all man must speak for himself and not anyone stereotyping anyone.
Igbo amaghi eze, we must make me see your point and not lord it over me, alien to the Igbo culture.
if that be the case, why then do you lot refer to any ibo person as a member of another tribe if he/she doesnt agree with the collective notion of a group of ibos e.g1 rochas okorocha(okoroawusa) is called a hausa man just because he is a member of APC. e.g2 any ibo person who doesnt support namdi kanu's call for Biafra is automatically labeled a 'yoloba slave' or a 'Fulani man'
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:
if that be the case, why then do you lot refer to any ibo person as a member of another tribe if he/she doesnt agree with the collective notion of a group of ibos e.g1 rochas okorocha(okoroawusa) is called a hausa man just because he is a member of APC. e.g2 any ibo person who doesnt support namdi kanu's call for Biafra is automatically labeled a 'yoloba slave' or a 'Fulani man'
Will you just STFU and get lost, have you really read and digested my posts?
I was talking to my Igbo brothers and not a ---- like you.
Don't ever in your miserable life come into our mentions

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:
okorocha's mother is a northerner. To answer your first question. 2nd question; Most yourobbers parade as igbos on NL to cause confusion among igbos..they've been caught many times,thats why.

Back to topic...anambra amaka

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
liberty300:
okorocha's mother is a northerner. To answer your first question. 2nd question; Most yourobbers parade as igbos on NL to cause confusion among igbos..they've been caught many times,thats why.

Hmmm....this looks like a neighborhood around GRA Onitsha, okwa ya?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkiebully: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Investnow are u a govt house staff? U get first hand info direct from the seat of power.

Thumbs up man.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkiebully: 8:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yeske2:
Will you just STFU and get lost, have you really read and digested my posts?
I was talking to my Igbo brothers and not a ---- like you.
Don't ever in your miserable life come into our mentions

Why are u quoting a public toilet? Hope u checked to see what's on her dp. Some ppl don't deserve reply.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
funkiebully:
Investnow are u a govt house staff? U get first hand info direct from the seat of power.

Thumbs up man.
When i told you guys that he was a government agent, you thought i was joking.
I remembered anytime i informed him about refuse around Onitsha, it doesn't take the relevant authorities to respond fast within 24hrs even if i go touting him nothing was happening because i wanted them to do more.
Give it to investmore and send all your complaints to him.
The guy dey government house Awka.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
liberty300:

this looks like udoka estate?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

this looks like udoka estate?
You could be right though because some neighborhoods around Awka are better than this but seems to me like GRA Onitsha.
@liberty, over to you
Anambra amaka.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkiebully: 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yeske2:
When i told you guys that he was a government agent, you thought i was joking.
I remembered anytime i informed him about refuse around Onitsha, it doesn't take the relevant authorities to respond fast within 24hrs even if i go touting him nothing was happening because i wanted them to do more.
Give it to investmore and send all your complaints to him.
The guy dey government house Awka.

That guy level no be here o.

Thank God we have an eye of the govt house here.

Abeg investnow, tell obiano that works at d three flyover in Awka have stalled

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yeske2:
You could be right though because some neighborhoods around Awka are better than this but seems to me like GRA Onitsha.
@liberty, over to you
Anambra amaka.
I've never been to GRA Onitsha sha, if it looks like this then it's tight. Awka has many areas like this

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I've never been to GRA Onitsha sha, if it looks like this then it's tight. Awka has many areas like this
This one is small na in GRA Onitsha, Akpaka forest go tell you wetin? Don't let us talk about those buildings by the Niger river in Akpaka forest, Housing 3-3, numerous estates around 3-3, NTA area 3-3, what about Minaj Obosi area?
Just so unfortunate i don't have enough time on my hand this period.
Let's shout it to the world that Onitsha isn't about main market and upper iweka. Guys around these areas should please post pix

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

That is Onitsha GRA, Frankie shared those pictures here. Here are some other parts of Onitsha GRA, Trans-Nkisi and 3-3 as posted by Frankie

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yeske2:
Igbo amaghi eze, you must make me see your point and not lord it over me and vice versa, alien to the Igbo culture.

The truth is, both of you are right. I think she had a hand in many corrupt deals but we also know that those northerners are the most corrupt individuals in the world now.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
AnamCity:

That is Onitsha GRA, Frankie shared those pictures here. Here are some other parts of Onitsha GRA, Trans-Nkisi and 3-3
100% confam, one hero for you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
VickJames:

The truth is, both of you are right. I think she had a hand in many corrupt deals but we also know that those northerners are the most corrupt individuals in the world now.
Rapubazia, let's talk about our beautiful state nna.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
VickJames:

Hmm if you go to any igbo village meeting, you will see argument! I marvel at the level of their debate, it's same with that of parliamentary system, when people will endorse, majority will support or kick.. it's very compelling...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbo is a family, if one digresses from the nucleated opinion then he is an outsider. Eg, if igbo agree to have sea port, argument should be on "how" it should be done, and not against the seaport, if an igbo person objects it, he/her is a slave.
Every igbo man loves freedom, because we are free born, if you are against this, then you're a slave...and nnamdi kanu preaches freedom.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
funkiebully:

That guy level no be here o.

Thank God we have an eye of the govt house here.

Abeg investnow, tell obiano that works at d three flyover in Awka have stalled
I'm not a govt agentoooooo!. It is good to talk more of our immediate environment because it help to draw attention of the govt of the day!. We are now in information super highway!.Constructive criticism help govt of the day to sit up!.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by capip120(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Who is this deranged harlot angry I have seen many of your post where you make disparaging comments about people who are agitating for the creation of a biafra country and now you come here to spew this rubbish. Dim-witted ass hoe better get off this thread before I strangle you.
Ice-Cream harlot. sad sad sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 10:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
warrior01:
@ Anamcity, Investnow2013, please attention of the government is need in Akaboezem, Uruagu Nnewi as the major road that connects from Nkwo Nnewi - Oraifite is in a very deplorable condition. The road was last asphalted during Mbadiniju's era.

When roads in a heavy rainforest belt such as Southeast Nigeria is built without gutters for the days of expected heavy rainfall, it tells you the dishonesty of the man that built it.
Why they spend millions of naira to build roads, then refuse to protect them with gutters and allow them to completely breakdown to the point of using another millions of naira to rebuild them is the height of Nigeria's wasteful culture.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
patrick89:

Igbo is a family, if one digresses from the nucleated opinion then he is an outsider. Eg, if igbo agree to have sea port, argument should be on "how" it should be done, and not against the seaport, if an igbo person objects it, he/her is a slave.
Every igbo man loves freedom, because we are free born, if you are against this, then you're a slave...and nnamdi kanu preaches freedom.
Exactly my point, thank God someone understands though from Kanu's view point.
Same for Biafra, question is how.
Most Igbos want Biafra but in what manner, violent or no violence or you don't want it at all, we all need to to sit and discuss how and not just the violent group for Biafra usurping the stage.
Ndigbo are born republicans and that's the more reason for the umunna system we still operate.
Kanu could be whatever he is to you but i'm as much as an Igbo man as he is so we all got to sit and discuss our common destiny.
Your language of dissents being slaves flaws your argument anyway, remember, we've always practiced direct democracy from time immemorial as republicans and it wouldn't stop now because of some few renegades.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.