Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,804 members, 7,813,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225431 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
We need somebody like Uba to be involved in this media war between our old adversaries in west!. A bull dog spirit is what we needed to wrestle the Media from our brothers in the west who had over the years portray us & our cities/investments in bad light!. We were hammered also by them politically because of lack of effective Anambra/ Igbo based media!.You don't give your competitor an edge on matters concerning your publicity!

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ofodirinwa: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Deltagiant:

Biafra cannot be given on a platter of gold. It surely must come with so much pains. Therefore, it goes to say that this is the time for those 'noteworthy or powerful' individuals to lead unabashedly the curse. If Biafra should become a reality today, it is most likely the radical and educated Kanus that will win elections at all levels. Mr. kanu will get the sympathy of an emotional electorate and his 'level' for whatever that means, will become the standard.

The 'noteworthy' elements should now lead the Biafra curse from the front. Now is the time for them to stand out from the crowd. They can't have it both ways. The majority of Easterners need them to lend their voices at this unattractive time of the struggle.

In this situations the people that fight take charge after the matter. Kanu will talk but he won't fight. If there is a fight, whomever is the leader at the end of it will be seen as the rightful 'leader'. I would hope for a democratic process but frankly I don't believe we're 100% there yet as a people and still hold a the same low ethical bar as other Nigerians.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
chinology:
Ifeanyi Uba is not doing badly. The name of his newspaper is quite intimidating- The Authority

Am sure it will do very well because of level it is going already..
Hope he sites one or two of the major offices in Alaigbo. The major players in the mass media today have little or no serious presence in the east. Its mostly, Lagos, Abuja and Kaduna as such they under report developmental issues from the east.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Zonacom:

Hope he sites one or two of the major offices in Alaigbo. The major players in the mass media today have little or no serious presence in the east. Its mostly, Lagos, Abuja and Kaduna as such they under report developmental issues from the east.
It will have three offices-Awka,Abuja & Lagos!

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Trust a typical Nnewi man. Don't be surprise that the head quarters of the company will be a beautiful and massive edifice at Nnewi if not Awka or Onitsha.

Zonacom:

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
investnow2013:
It will have three offices-Awka,Abuja & Lagos!
That's good. If we fail to tell our story the right way, outsidees will tell it the wrong way.
If Chief ubah continues like this, he might occupy Awka govt house very soon.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
chinology:
Trust a typical Nnewi man. Don't be surprised that the head quarters of the company will be a beautiful and massive edifice at Nnewi if not Awka or Onitsha.

I think Awka is better fit for such establishment. For me, any city in the east will do.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 9:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
chinology:
Ifeanyi Uba is not doing badly. The name of his newspaper is quite intimidating- The Authority

Am sure it will do very well because of level it is going already..

Please is it our own ifeanyi uba of capital oil?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yes oo! Ifeanyi Uba himself is the founder and CEO of The Authority Daily Newspaper..

4dankey:

Please is it our own ifeanyi uba of capital oil?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
When we talk of celebrating our own, what we mean is exactly what ifeanyi ubah a. K.a capital oil is doing.

The Authority...
Come on that name is dope, hot and on point.
Don't nearam Maka ndi asai .

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
investnow2013:
We need somebody like Uba to be involved in this media war between our old adversaries in west!. A bull dog spirit is what we needed to wrestle the Media from our brothers in the west who had over the years portray us & our cities/investments in bad light!. We were hammered also by them politically because of lack of effective Anambra/ Igbo based media!.You don't give your competitor an edge on matters concerning your publicity!
It's one thing to have a newspaper coy,it's another to fill it with required contents.
I saw a newspaper in the park called ' 'SouthEast Voice'. Can you believe that from the beginning to the end, all the captions were about crimes, where they dug those stories from, I don't know.
To me, that was worse than no media at all. I expect uba to be wiser tho.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by MduZA: 3:05am On Oct 17, 2015
patrick89:
black south Africans arre arguably the most useless black people in africa #fact. We should not exhaust our energy criticising nnamdi kanu! Igbo people is the most difficult people to govern! Imagine what our governors are doing, ebonyi Gov is giving bags of rice to north IDP while okorohausa is building school for them, if you have read the igbo history and background, you will be mad. Nnamdi kanu has sacrificed alot! Remember he has been poisoned. Sometimes I feel he is not even hard as I expected on our religion leaders, aside his jew anglee thou. The bishops should be able to influence pope on biafra genocide. At to make statement on biafra as he is making in Palestine. I hate to see our people exhibit the mercantile mentality. We are not loyal to our ethnic origin which is very bad. No matter how evil fulani people are, you never hear any of them write poo, or try to be holier, by criticising their people, Never not in million years, that is loyalty, for instance you will never see an Israeli condemn their govt on what they are doing to Palestine, never because they have loyalty to their tribe! But igbo people? Very difficult! The kind of in fighting will be unprecedented, you know why? They owe no body their loyalty. Let me break down to you. If you're quarrelling with a family member, and you owe your loyalty to the family, you might decide to back down because of the family reputation. But igbo people do not have that " I'm backing out because of you're from igbo too like him or her.
Now here is the reason, we do not have media where our opinions are configured towards a particular agenda. We will get there, but I will urge every igbo man to try as much as you can to read about the igbo history... it will go a long way in establishing a "loyalty "

rubbish
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by MduZA: 3:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Bishop42:
Most of you Criticizing Nnamdi are too Narrow minded and know nothing about Warfare. Why do you think most muslim countries support Obama despite his Pro gay stance? Must Nnamdi be perfect before you accept that someone truely want to fight for you?
Keep waiting for "gentle" Nelson Mandela to free you from your Slave masters.
Meanwhile South Africa is still being ruled and controlled by Whites, the guy in Zimbabwe who wasn't too gentle has truely freed his people. Only dreamers would believe that Nelson Mendela and Martin Luther could have freed the Blacks under more ruthless force/colonial masters.
Keep waiting for Nelson Melda while the West and Russia keep taking over people's territories by force. Keep waiting for Martin Lurther while the Blacks in America continue to cry of oppression.

clueless people will always try to make themselves heard by making ill informed statements....you are no exception

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 8:23am On Oct 17, 2015
Yeske2:
I guess you should equally ask @Bishop42 if the "free" Zimbabweans are doing better than the South Africans.

Zimbabwe actually has the best Literacy rate in Africa and their cities are among the best.

Check this out, two Zim cities: Harare and Bulawayo.:

Zimbabwe leads literacy rate in Africa:
www.sabc.co.za/news/a/5c11890044581c8fbd02fd744a7933f3/Zimbabwe-leads-literacy-rate-in-Africa-20140612

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2015
My brothers, though this thread is an anambra state thread, I will love to digress alittle to tell my biafran agitators something.

I pray for a country of our own and I don't have any problem with biafra. But there's a very big problem with the agitation.

We think the UN is stupid and have not thought about the Biafran struggle, but I say that's not true. The eastern region have not shown in anyway their economic independence. Our region still looks underdeveloped in their standard. We don't have good roads, we don't have money in our states. Our bulk of investments are not in the region. Nothing catchy in the eyes of UN to say this people are ready to secede. We have not even succeeded in bringing our people home.

UN will not like a situation where they will start "dashing" money to another 3rd world country like Biafra. Yes, Biafra will be at first, a third world country because from the look of things, we don't have the self-sufficient things to make us stand.

What will make you talk and they will listen is economic strength, you have to make them want to lose something. Like they say, money gives you mouth in the general public. And if you don't have money your ideas are as crude as your pocket.

Open up the region to the world first. Let the region be able to boast of billions of dollars worth of investments and human assets. It will be very easy to get our independence. No one will want another Haiti in the world again.

To be sincere with yourself, if igbos are to leave peacefully, many people will still live "abroad" according to the economic situation in the east.

The states carrying the east are anambra, abia and ebonyi. I say ebonyi because they're into agric and they should be able to fend for themselves atleast.

If we don't open the region and make business partnership with big companies abroad. We will still be stuck in this situation.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It's one thing to have a newspaper coy,it's another to fill it with required contents.
I saw a newspaper in the park called ' 'SouthEast Voice'. Can you believe that from the beginning to the end, all the captions were about crimes, where they dug those stories from, I don't know.
To me, that was worse than no media at all. I expect uba to be wiser tho.

Some people are just stupid. Why open a newspaper company just to write about bad news in the east alone. This is stupid.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 9:22am On Oct 17, 2015
Uba well done! Not the other Uba from Uga.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 9:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Mopolchi:
Uba well done! Not the other Uba from Uga.
Ubah not uba.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 10:19am On Oct 17, 2015
Zonacom:
Ubah not uba.
Ok
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Two students of the Queen of Rosary College (QRC) Onitsha have emerged winners of the Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN) Project Exhibition held recently.

In a release from the office of the State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, the students, Miss Odife Chinecherem and Aidelokhai Winifred won the exhibition with their locally manufactured food drier device which could be used to dry all kinds of food items.

The two students who were supervised by a team of QRC Parents Teachers Association Science Teachers are to represent Nigeria at an International Science Project Exhibition scheduled for Mexico in November this year.
In another development, Anambra State Junior Debate Team is to represent Nigeria at the Junior World Schools Debate coming up in Croatia in December this year.

According to the release from the office of the State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, the representation is sequel to the brilliant performance of the team at the 2014 Independence Inter- States Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Schools' Debate where it came first in the entire federation.

Meanwhile, the Anambra State Senior Debate Team has returned from Singapore where they performed creditably in representing Nigeria at the recent World Schools' Debate held in Singapore. The release further stated that the victorious Anambra Senior Debate Team would be presented with a certificate of recognition by the First Lady of Nigeria Mrs Aisha Buhari on 19th October 2015.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/state/59-anambra-central/1960-two-anambra-students-win-stan-exhibition

https://www.nairaland.com/2671323/anambra-students-win-stan-exhibition

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 10:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Saw this and decided to bring it here. Though long, its revealing and convincing:

CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO THINKS GOVERNANCE IS
419: SEE THIS
Did you see the publications on Chief Willie
Obiano who turned 60 on the 8th. Did you see
the one on page 63 of today’s Sun newspaper?
Over 95% of the information there are outright
falsehood. With 75 Billion left for him, he has the
capacity to do those things and even more, but
he has not done them.
It is a pity they are using Dr. Uju Nwogu, Prof.
Ken Nwogu’s wife to peddle these falsehoods.
One hopes Ken is fully aware of this. By the time
Willie Obiano ends, all those who worked with
him will lose their respect and regards by the
society.
I will state what they published as “As Published”
and present the true state of the information as
“The Truth”. At the end Anambra people will
determine who has spoken the truth.
As Published: Obiano is a man of the people and
beacon of light
The Truth: Obiano truly leading Anambra State to
darkness.
As Published: He is the most innovative
Governor Anambra people have elected
The Truth: His EXCO members will tell you that
he never initiates any project. He merely
depends on his EXCO members to do so.
Completely devoid of ideas. How can anybody
who saw him during Governorship debate ever
say he is innovative? In the debate at the USA,
Ifeanyi Ubah floored him as he could not even
express himself.
As Published: He has reformed the Image of
Anambra State
The Truth: Anambra going through one of its
worst times. We now have a Governor who, after
drinking normally gets drunk, touches the waist
of opposite sex in drunken state, dresses in a
manner not fitting a Governor, Moves with very
long convoy, his wife constitutes nuisance and
once slapped the wife of the Deputy Governor as
well as attacked Hon. Uche Ekwunife in Poland.
Obiano is attached to one of his aides who
arrange women for him. Wher is the honour?
As Published: Flushed kidnappers
The truth: Just lucky that he came at a time
kidnapping reduced. No state in the East is
notorious for kidnapping now or did he also did it
in those others States. Over-bloated claim.
Meanwhile, he takes 1 Billion Naira every month
as security votes as against his predecessor that
took 250 Million Naira
As Published: He excelled greatly as a banker
The Fact: ask his colleagues at Fidelity bank and
they will tell you that he was the most useless of
men, always after anything in skirts.
As Published: There is re-bound of Anambra
economy, growing at 14% with improved receipt
of 300%
The Fact: Talking rubbish. Growth in which
specific sector?
As Published: He has not abandoned projects
started by his predecessor
The Fact: He has abandoned all the projects in
the State. I will present Obi’s projects abandoned
as annex 1 at the end
As Published: he celebrated dead Biafran
Soldiers
The Truth: Why? Ohaneze already done so
As Published: He flagged off the construction of
$350 Million Wholesale Shopping complex in
Ogbunike
The Fact: Nothing done yet. Purely private
initiative conceived long before him
As Published: Increased IGR fron N500 Million to
1.2 billion
The Truth: While not tell us that taxes where
increased by over 400% in Anambra State. Going
by this, should be generating more than that. But
know it that he is killing businesses in the State
through over-taxation.
As Published: Increased the pace of work at
Onitsha shopping Mall
The Truth: Anambra owns 25% of that Mall.
Anambra obligation fully met by Obi. Anambra
not contributing 1 kobo to that project under him.
Look at the hotel close to it where the State has
a stake, rather than complete it, he sold it to his
front: Cardinal Developers
As Published: Doing well in Oil and Gas
The truth: Just deceiving himself. What can he
as a Governor do in oil and gas except investing
in Orient, which he has not done.
As Published: Under his administration, Anambra
State was listed among the State that did proper
documentation and distribution of CBN funds
The Truth: call the former Accountant General of
Anambra State and she would tell you that the
process was completed under Peter Obi
made the best in Waec result in 2014/2015
session
The Truth: Who does not know we are enjoying
what Obi did, especially return of schools to the
Church. We hope he sustains that
As Published: He has made Anambra first choice
investment destination
The Truth; Tell us the investors that have come
to the State under him. Liar!
As Published; Massive investment of Agriculture
The truth: Nothing happening. Even Macmoritz
working on the road to coscharis farm (Acquired
under Obi), left because he was not paid
mobilisation
As Published: Transformed Onitsha into trade
centre
The Truth: beside what Obi did in Onitsha-
Building two Business villages, rebuilding the
roads, building stadia, rebuilding the headbridge
Upper-Iweka road and giving money to Osha
people to beautify Ziks Round about, name one
thing Obiano has done in Osha
As Published: Established ACTDA to transform
Awka
The truth: has not released 1 kobo to the body
As Published: Work reached advance stage at
the Interbnational Market, Oba
The Truth: Wholly private initiative
As Publsihed: Involve women in Government
The truth: Less women in government now than
previously
As Published: Provided buses for civil servants
The Truth: He got this right. We commend him
As Published: paid salaries as when due and
increased salary by 15 %
The truth: No more news. The only difference is
that he gets overdraft from bank monthly to pay
salaries. After paying the 15% increase, he
deducted it gradually every month back to the
old salary. Civil servants can attest to this
As Published: Created Ocha Brigade
The truth: 80% of them from Agulueri
As Published: Flagged off 30 new roads.
The truth: But he said Obi awarded all the road
before leaving office. Do you see the lies? I can
go on and provide the roads to show we did our
research well (See Annex 2 ) Published: Provided
50 Trafffic Control post
The truth: structures of about 150,000,000 per
one supplied by his wife’s people at N5,000,000 .
5x50 (250,000,000) is per one
As Published: Provided brand new Vehicles for
directors
The truth: said he will do so, but has not done
so. Why lie??
As Published: Gave each Civil servant a bag of
rice
The Truth: Insult to civil servants. He used them
for business. The rice landed at 18,000 per bag.
Bazaar!
As Published; Attracted close to 3 Billion Dollars
The Truth: Gets anybody to sign MoU with
Anambra State. They will pledge they will invest
a given amount in Anambra. Even when none of
them has invested 1 dollar, obiano goes on
saying he attracted billions. Shameful!
As Published: Provided new Toyota serena for all
the departments at Chukwumeka Odumegwu-
Ojukwu University
The truth: Not true. Call university and find out.
He is owing the lecturers salary and they are
planning to go on strike. He is also owing
pension.
As Published: Introduced Anambra Heritage
festival to provide entertainment to Anambra
people in xmas time
The Truth: What is the meaning of this? So much
foolish endeavours through which our money is
stolen
As Published: Reinvented ABS
The truth: To act films on people or what?
As Published: Increased production at Orient
Petroleum
The Truth: How did he do it? Under Peter Obi,
Anambra State invested 4 Billion in orient, under
him, nothing yet. How did he do it? Did he buy
new oil rig for them?
As Published: Renovated 862 Units of 10
classrooms across the State and disbursed N733
Million to mission school
The Truth: renovation done under Obi and the
733 Cheques were issued by Obi and stopped by
him, but he later allowed it. So what did he do?
As Published: Zero Tolerance for potholes
The truth: No money even to work on potholes.
No contractor working in Anambra. All of them
owed 9 See their comments in Annex 3)
As Published: Improved environmental
cleanliness
The Truth: Lies. Who has been to Osha recently?
Did you see mountains of refuse at every corner?
As Published: Distributed 220 laptops to private
schools
The Truth: Lies! The same man forcing teachers
to buy laptops at double the prices. Let them
name five private schools that benefitted
As Published: Ensures routine Immunisation
The Truth: owing the last set of three
immunisation exercises in the State
As Published: Distribution of treated mosquito
nets
The Truth: The ones bought under Obi
As Published: Clean and secured Upper -Iweka
The Truth: Obi did Upper_Iweka 100%
As Published: Transformation of tourist sites in
the State
The truth; abandoned the only tourist site under
development - Agulu lake Hotel. Which other one
did he transform and how?
As Published; Improved Electricity
The truth: How? Yet to buy one transformer, even
when Obi bought over 1000

ANAMBRA IN REAL TROUBLE

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2015
AnamCity:
Two students of the Queen of Rosary College (QRC) Onitsha have emerged winners of the Science Teachers Association of Nigeria (STAN) Project Exhibition held recently.

In a release from the office of the State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, the students, Miss Odife Chinecherem and Aidelokhai Winifred won the exhibition with their locally manufactured food drier device which could be used to dry all kinds of food items.

The two students who were supervised by a team of QRC Parents Teachers Association Science Teachers are to represent Nigeria at an International Science Project Exhibition scheduled for Mexico in November this year.
In another development, Anambra State Junior Debate Team is to represent Nigeria at the Junior World Schools Debate coming up in Croatia in December this year.

According to the release from the office of the State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, the representation is sequel to the brilliant performance of the team at the 2014 Independence Inter- States Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) Schools' Debate where it came first in the entire federation.

Meanwhile, the Anambra State Senior Debate Team has returned from Singapore where they performed creditably in representing Nigeria at the recent World Schools' Debate held in Singapore. The release further stated that the victorious Anambra Senior Debate Team would be presented with a certificate of recognition by the First Lady of Nigeria Mrs Aisha Buhari on 19th October 2015.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/state/59-anambra-central/1960-two-anambra-students-win-stan-exhibition

https://www.nairaland.com/2671323/anambra-students-win-stan-exhibition

Does it mean it is only Anambra that has the capacity to represent Nigeria all the time?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2015
AnamCity:

Does it mean it is only Anambra that has the capacity to represent Nigeria all the time?
yes!..... If we still believe in the best & not quota system!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2015
AnamCity:

Have you created a thread for this?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Have you created a thread for this?

Yes, here is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2671323/anambra-students-win-stan-exhibition

Below are the students that Anambra proud at the just concluded nation-wide debate in faraway Abeokuta in Ogun State.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mopolchi:
Saw this and decided to bring it here. Though long, its revealing and convincing:
CHIEF WILLIE OBIANO THINKS GOVERNANCE IS
419: SEE THIS
Did you see the publications on Chief Willie
Obiano who turned 60 on the 8th. Did you see
the one on page 63 of today’s Sun newspaper?
Over 95% of the information there are outright
falsehood. With 75 Billion left for him, he has the
capacity to do those things and even more, but
he has not done them.
It is a pity they are using Dr. Uju Nwogu, Prof.
Ken Nwogu’s wife to peddle these falsehoods.
One hopes Ken is fully aware of this. By the time
Willie Obiano ends, all those who worked with
him will lose their respect and regards by the
society.
I will state what they published as “As Published”
and present the true state of the information as
“The Truth”. At the end Anambra people will
determine who has spoken the truth.
As Published: Obiano is a man of the people and
beacon of light
The Truth: Obiano truly leading Anambra State to
darkness.
As Published: He is the most innovative
Governor Anambra people have elected
The Truth: His EXCO members will tell you that
he never initiates any project. He merely
depends on his EXCO members to do so.
Completely devoid of ideas. How can anybody
who saw him during Governorship debate ever
say he is innovative? In the debate at the USA,
Ifeanyi Ubah floored him as he could not even
express himself.
As Published: He has reformed the Image of
Anambra State
The Truth: Anambra going through one of its
worst times. We now have a Governor who, after
drinking normally gets drunk, touches the waist
of opposite sex in drunken state, dresses in a
manner not fitting a Governor, Moves with very
long convoy, his wife constitutes nuisance and
once slapped the wife of the Deputy Governor as
well as attacked Hon. Uche Ekwunife in Poland.
Obiano is attached to one of his aides who
arrange women for him. Wher is the honour?
As Published: Flushed kidnappers
The truth: Just lucky that he came at a time
kidnapping reduced. No state in the East is
notorious for kidnapping now or did he also did it
in those others States. Over-bloated claim.
Meanwhile, he takes 1 Billion Naira every month
as security votes as against his predecessor that
took 250 Million Naira
As Published: He excelled greatly as a banker
The Fact: ask his colleagues at Fidelity bank and
they will tell you that he was the most useless of
men, always after anything in skirts.
As Published: There is re-bound of Anambra
economy, growing at 14% with improved receipt
of 300%
The Fact: Talking rubbish. Growth in which
specific sector?
As Published: He has not abandoned projects
started by his predecessor
The Fact: He has abandoned all the projects in
the State. I will present Obi’s projects abandoned
as annex 1 at the end
As Published: he celebrated dead Biafran
Soldiers
The Truth: Why? Ohaneze already done so
As Published: He flagged off the construction of
$350 Million Wholesale Shopping complex in
Ogbunike
The Fact: Nothing done yet. Purely private
initiative conceived long before him
As Published: Increased IGR fron N500 Million to
1.2 billion
The Truth: While not tell us that taxes where
increased by over 400% in Anambra State. Going
by this, should be generating more than that. But
know it that he is killing businesses in the State
through over-taxation.
As Published: Increased the pace of work at
Onitsha shopping Mall
The Truth: Anambra owns 25% of that Mall.
Anambra obligation fully met by Obi. Anambra
not contributing 1 kobo to that project under him.
Look at the hotel close to it where the State has
a stake, rather than complete it, he sold it to his
front: Cardinal Developers
As Published: Doing well in Oil and Gas
The truth: Just deceiving himself. What can he
as a Governor do in oil and gas except investing
in Orient, which he has not done.
State was listed among the State that did proper
documentation and distribution of CBN funds
The Truth: call the former Accountant General of
Anambra State and she would tell you that the
process was completed under Peter Obi
made the best in Waec result in 2014/2015
session
The Truth: Who does not know we are enjoying
what Obi did, especially return of schools to the
Church. We hope he sustains that
As Published: He has made Anambra first choice
investment destination
The Truth; Tell us the investors that have come
to the State under him. Liar!
As Published; Massive investment of Agriculture
The truth: Nothing happening. Even Macmoritz
working on the road to coscharis farm (Acquired
under Obi), left because he was not paid
mobilisation
As Published: Transformed Onitsha into trade
centre
The Truth: beside what Obi did in Onitsha-
Building two Business villages, rebuilding the
roads, building stadia, rebuilding the headbridge
Upper-Iweka road and giving money to Osha
people to beautify Ziks Round about, name one
thing Obiano has done in Osha
As Published: Established ACTDA to transform
Awka
The truth: has not released 1 kobo to the body
As Published: Work reached advance stage at
the Interbnational Market, Oba
The Truth: Wholly private initiative
As Publsihed: Involve women in Government
The truth: Less women in government now than
previously
As Published: Provided buses for civil servants
The Truth: He got this right. We commend him
As Published: paid salaries as when due and
increased salary by 15 %
The truth: No more news. The only difference is
that he gets overdraft from bank monthly to pay
salaries. After paying the 15% increase, he
deducted it gradually every month back to the
old salary. Civil servants can attest to this
As Published: Created Ocha Brigade
The truth: 80% of them from Agulueri
As Published: Flagged off 30 new roads.
The truth: But he said Obi awarded all the road
before leaving office. Do you see the lies? I can
go on and provide the roads to show we did our
research well (See Annex 2 ) Published: Provided
50 Trafffic Control post
The truth: structures of about 150,000,000 per
one supplied by his wife’s people at N5,000,000 .
5x50 (250,000,000) is per one
As Published: Provided brand new Vehicles for
directors
The truth: said he will do so, but has not done
so. Why lie??
As Published: Gave each Civil servant a bag of
rice
The Truth: Insult to civil servants. He used them
for business. The rice landed at 18,000 per bag.
Bazaar!
As Published; Attracted close to 3 Billion Dollars
The Truth: Gets anybody to sign MoU with
Anambra State. They will pledge they will invest
a given amount in Anambra. Even when none of
them has invested 1 dollar, obiano goes on
saying he attracted billions. Shameful!
As Published: Provided new Toyota serena for all
the departments at Chukwumeka Odumegwu-
Ojukwu University
The truth: Not true. Call university and find out.
He is owing the lecturers salary and they are
planning to go on strike. He is also owing
pension.
As Published: Introduced Anambra Heritage
festival to provide entertainment to Anambra
people in xmas time
The Truth: What is the meaning of this? So much
foolish endeavours through which our money is
stolen
As Published: Reinvented ABS
The truth: To act films on people or what?
As Published: Increased production at Orient
Petroleum
The Truth: How did he do it? Under Peter Obi,
Anambra State invested 4 Billion in orient, under
him, nothing yet. How did he do it? Did he buy
new oil rig for them?
As Published: Renovated 862 Units of 10
classrooms across the State and disbursed N733
Million to mission school
The Truth: renovation done under Obi and the
733 Cheques were issued by Obi and stopped by
him, but he later allowed it. So what did he do?
As Published: Zero Tolerance for potholes
The truth: No money even to work on potholes.
No contractor working in Anambra. All of them
owed 9 See their comments in Annex 3)
As Published: Improved environmental
cleanliness
The Truth: Lies. Who has been to Osha recently?
Did you see mountains of refuse at every corner?
As Published: Distributed 220 laptops to private
schools
The Truth: Lies! The same man forcing teachers
to buy laptops at double the prices. Let them
name five private schools that benefitted
As Published: Ensures routine Immunisation
The Truth: owing the last set of three
immunisation exercises in the State
As Published: Distribution of treated mosquito
nets
The Truth: The ones bought under Obi
As Published: Clean and secured Upper -Iweka
The Truth: Obi did Upper_Iweka 100%
As Published: Transformation of tourist sites in
the State
The truth; abandoned the only tourist site under
development - Agulu lake Hotel. Which other one
did he transform and how?
As Published; Improved Electricity
The truth: How? Yet to buy one transformer, even
when Obi bought over 1000
ANAMBRA IN REAL TROUBLE
Peter Obi allow Obiano to work you littered the State with uncompleted projects. I thought we have challenged your claim of leaving behind 75 billion naira when you didn't tell us the liabilities you left with it.
As for the shopping plazas, the Hotels and flyovers you initiated under circumstances that undermine the morality you claim to uphold. Can you tell us why you chose to collect so much as kickback while retaining the same as your share for the eventual owners for the Hotels/Plazas

Mr Obi can you explain to us why this administration had so much headache revising and reviewing those contracts
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
MduZA:

rubbish
sorry if you feel insulted, but I can't just stand seeing you guys complain of ill treatment from white! It's painful.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
A delegation of Irish investors who propose to partner with Anambra State in Affordable Housing Scheme, durable road construction and waste to energy project revisit Anambra to concretize their investment proposal with Anambra State Government.

After an investment meeting with ANSIPPA team, the group of Irish investors made some technical visits to various dump sites located in Nkwelle Ezunaka, Nkpor, Nnewi and Onitsha, to have a feel of the dumps sites in Anambra for waste to energy project.

Represented on the visit are Dr. Collins Okehie (leader of the Irish delegation), Anthony Duncan (Director for sales, Affordable Building Concept), Brian Connolly (Chairman Westin Corporation, Ireland), Emeka Okoye (Special Adviser, Works), Prince Ifeanyi Anugwu (SA, Investment), Emeka Ezegbu (SA, Finance) and representatives from State Ministry of Lands, Works, Environment and Agric.
Invest Nigeria... Think Anambra

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Anambra Broadcasting Service(ABS) now on StarTimes

In what appears to be the unveiling of the laudable achievements of Gov Willie Obiano of Anambra State in Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS, the Managing Director of the state-owned broadcasting firm, Uche Nworah has said “no other government in the history of the state has cared so much about ABS than Chief Willie Obiano”.

Speaking on the 6th Edition of Anambra Scorecard, Mr Nworah stated that the ongoing rebranding of ABS started with the introduction of Mission and Vision statements to guide the institution’s rise to fame.

He explained that the vision of ABS is to become “A world-class media brand and the network of choice for Ndi Anambra at home and in Diaspora for Anambra, Nigeria, and global news, information, education and entertainment” with a mission “to effectively use the ABS network to project Brand Anambra, the people, their values and the developmental strides of the state government”.

Mr Nworah listed the achievements of Gov Obiano who met almost moribund broadcasting outfit in less than 2 years in office in to include: Ongoing rebranding and positioning of ABS; Young presenters recruitment and introduction of new exciting programmes; Launch of new projects e.g Miss Anambra Peagent, Heartbeat Magazine, Xmas Discount Market, Anambra Beauty and Make Up Fair, Made in Anambra Concert and ABS Excellence Awards; Improved content generation and service provision; Viewing of ABS on Startimes Channel 113; Streaming of ABS on Live Stream for abroad audience; ABS now on quick blog http://www.absradiotv.com for world audience and many more…

While answering a question on the digitalization project flagged off by Gov Obiano, Mr Nworah said: “You will understand that broadcast equipments are not off-the shelf items. They are customised for the client. Currently the 20KW FM transmitters have been delivered and fully installed but not yet commissioned. These will be commissioned when the ongoing construction of the Radio and TV studios in Awka are completed by Dec 2015”

He said “the greatest show of faith by His Excellency is the commitment to fully digitise ABS. This process is ongoing”.

For audience beyond Ananbra State, Mr Nworah noted that “at the moment ABS can be seen on Startimes Channel 113. Once our digitisation process is complete, we have the promise of the authorities that ABS will be hooked onto the DSTV network. In the interim, Ndi Anambra the world over can now listen to us live via our websitewww.absradiotv.com”

Earlier, the moderator of Anambra Scorecard, Ifeanyichukwu Aniagoh, commended Mr Uche Nworah for his commitment and for being able to attend the programme which presents thousands of Ndi Anambra both home and in Diaspora the opportunity to effectively engage their government.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/193751/1/uche-nworah-on-anambra-scorecard-says-abs-can-be-r.html

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by 4dankey: 5:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
AnamCity:
Anambra Broadcasting Service(ABS) now on StarTimes

In what appears to be the unveiling of the laudable achievements of Gov Willie Obiano of Anambra State in Anambra Broadcasting Service, ABS, the Managing Director of the state-owned broadcasting firm, Uche Nworah has said “no other government in the history of the state has cared so much about ABS than Chief Willie Obiano”.

Speaking on the 6th Edition of Anambra Scorecard, Mr Nworah stated that the ongoing rebranding of ABS started with the introduction of Mission and Vision statements to guide the institution’s rise to fame.

He explained that the vision of ABS is to become “A world-class media brand and the network of choice for Ndi Anambra at home and in Diaspora for Anambra, Nigeria, and global news, information, education and entertainment” with a mission “to effectively use the ABS network to project Brand Anambra, the people, their values and the developmental strides of the state government”.

Mr Nworah listed the achievements of Gov Obiano who met almost moribund broadcasting outfit in less than 2 years in office in to include: Ongoing rebranding and positioning of ABS; Young presenters recruitment and introduction of new exciting programmes; Launch of new projects e.g Miss Anambra Peagent, Heartbeat Magazine, Xmas Discount Market, Anambra Beauty and Make Up Fair, Made in Anambra Concert and ABS Excellence Awards; Improved content generation and service provision; Viewing of ABS on Startimes Channel 113; Streaming of ABS on Live Stream for abroad audience; ABS now on quick blog http://www.absradiotv.com for world audience and many more…

While answering a question on the digitalization project flagged off by Gov Obiano, Mr Nworah said: “You will understand that broadcast equipments are not off-the shelf items. They are customised for the client. Currently the 20KW FM transmitters have been delivered and fully installed but not yet commissioned. These will be commissioned when the ongoing construction of the Radio and TV studios in Awka are completed by Dec 2015”

He said “the greatest show of faith by His Excellency is the commitment to fully digitise ABS. This process is ongoing”.

For audience beyond Ananbra State, Mr Nworah noted that “at the moment ABS can be seen on Startimes Channel 113. Once our digitisation process is complete, we have the promise of the authorities that ABS will be hooked onto the DSTV network. In the interim, Ndi Anambra the world over can now listen to us live via our websitewww.absradiotv.com”

Earlier, the moderator of Anambra Scorecard, Ifeanyichukwu Aniagoh, commended Mr Uche Nworah for his commitment and for being able to attend the programme which presents thousands of Ndi Anambra both home and in Diaspora the opportunity to effectively engage their government.

More and more good news coming out from this beautiful state called ANAMBRA.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
Unconfirmed breaking news

Director of Radio Biafra,
Nnamdi Kanu Arrested in Nigeria
www.nigeriamasterweb.com/Masterweb/breakingnews-171015-director-radio-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-arrested-nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 2:27am On Oct 18, 2015
^^^^^^

So what do we do about that? Delete that post abeg, this is Anambra state thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.