Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (505) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227767 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2015
dontjealousme:

It is dangerous to plant palm tree on a fly over. The roots will affect the foundation of the structure?
Lol.
And the whole thing will be too tall . They can make do with grasses and short plants
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2015
Cjrane2:

The way their mods had been banning us while promoting anti-igbo threads should have told us something.
Anyhow, we need to act, but i always say thinking ahead before the dooms day happen is a virtue. I don't think we can immediately create another platform and get everyone here registered and on board so quickly.
However,We do need to create our own which is easy to register and post pictures.

The same thing we have been saying about our people divesting from the north NOW, which ALWAYS falls on deaf ears. Someday, it will all be an emergency but it will be too late to quickly divest.
I came on nairaland since 2007, I have been clamouring for such a thing till date nobody cares, now look at it, this is exactly how we live in the bigger nigeria sphere! there are things nairaland is lacking that will be boosted if we create a better website..... that will have facebook mission, with Linda ikeji image....

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 7:22am On Dec 11, 2015
NRIPRIEST:
I am waiting for OmanbalaErika to open his site so I can park up.
please how do I contact him? two heads are better than one they say, please I need him as soon as possible... we need to connect! I have a very robust idea...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 7:26am On Dec 11, 2015
patrick89:
Still on the road it's very long I'm approaching the centre of the place close to spring! The place has a lot of water body everywhere..
This is supposed to be a major road at the Green woods, the designs and aesthetic concept is good but the quality is very poor. I saw the roads about 3 months ago on ground and I don't think the life span will be more than a typical Mr Peter Obi road.
Why not categorize the roads into 3 and relate the quality to the importance, estimated traffic for each. I thought Gov. Obiano would have reviewed that contract

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Are you an engineer, how can you determine the quality of a road that is still in the works? Or do you see the end from the beginning? LOL

I saw the same road, they are applying cement base on all the roads before the actual asphalt. These roads are expansive, comes with standard walkways/grass kerb. Just chill and watch until the road is put to use..

Cuche:

This is supposed to be a major road at the Green woods, the designs and aesthetic concept is good but the quality is very poor. I saw the roads about 3 months ago on ground and I don't think the life span will be more than a typical Mr Peter Obi road.
Why not categorize the roads into 3 and relate the quality to the importance, estimated traffic for each. I thought Gov. Obiano would have reviewed that contract

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cuche: 7:44am On Dec 11, 2015
SpaceTour:

Are you an engineer, how can you determine the quality of a road that is still in the works? Or do you see the end from the beginning? LOL

I saw the same road, they are applying cement base on all the roads before the actual asphalt. This roads are expansive, comes with standard walkways/grass kerb. Just chill and watch until the road is put to use..

Maybe I didn't get to the ones you just described, the ones I saw had no solid base and the quality is poor, the aesthetics like the Kerbs doesn't make up for the quality I am alluding to
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 7:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Is it not the Greenwood city roads? It is a high quality road. I am browsing with my phone right maybe when I put on my laptop I can get the pictures.

Cuche:

Maybe I didn't get to the ones you just described, the ones I saw had no solid base and the quality is poor, the aesthetics like the Kerbs doesn't make up for the quality I am alluding to
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2015
Time to leave nairaland for good is ticking fast. Pls the omambala site should be up ASAP so I can leave this useless forum for the cowards. This is the only thread that still bring me here. I can't use my data to feed an ingrate shi ewu. And be treated like an outcast.

Igbos think home. Think about a unifying igbo forum. The last three years NL census had shown Anambra always came top. We feed shi ewu, we can make him poor if we are resolute.

Think, think!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Akpokuedike, I know you are here or someone close to you. I was informed that speed breakers has been constructed at Ideani junction which luckily averted another lorry from plunging into the big gully on the other side. I posted about that deathtrap of a junction some weeks ago which suffers the same fate other good roads suffers and you deem it fit to harken to our pleading voices. Thanks for your good leadership and prompt response, and may the good Lord give you more wisdom and strength. Amen.

Someone should get us outta here, nairaland is now stifling and stamping on freedom of expression and self determination . The time to go is NOW. Thanks cnario for that giant step.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Cuche:

na lie! I went there yesterday! the quality is very high!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 9:22am On Dec 11, 2015
@Anambraerika, nwanne please send me your number on this email(chino.dyke@yahoo.com) so I can place a call to you once I get to the office now. This is something we shall iron out on the phone. This will keep us in a constant briefing and updates. Dalu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovemystate: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2015
Brothers I'm leaving this thread for good the silly mod banned my two monikers FKO81and the same day, for no reasons I was so disappointed for what happed yesterday, brothers let us leave this thread for them please, We already have alternative .com I'll create Anambra thread there I still have all the pictures intact, please Umunnem let us join hands and build our own, let it be known to us no persons or group can intimidate us. May God bless Anambarians and Biafra land.

@yahoo.com
FKO81

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ilovemystate: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2015
Brothers I'm leaving this thread for good the silly mod banned my two monikers FKO81and the same day, for no reasons I was so disappointed for what happed yesterday, brothers let us leave this thread for them please, We already have alternative .com I'll create Anambra thread there I still have all the pictures intact, please Umunnem let us join hands and build our own, let it be known to us no persons or group can intimidate us. May God bless Anambarians and Biafra land.

@yahoo.com
FKO81

CC:
investnow2013
SpaceTour
NRIPRIEST
AnamCity
OdenigboAroli
VickJames
tonychristopher
AtlanticBreeze
Nnewiboi
liberty300
OreMI22
Cjrane2
ChimaAdeoye
LadyFiona
Gamechanger
InyinyaAgbaOku
funkybully
patrick89
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 12:37pm On Dec 11, 2015
Numbers Of Federal Workers By State Of Origin-- Bureau Of Public Service

1. Abia 3579
2. Adamawa 1727
3. Akwa Ibom 4416
4. Anambra 3576
5. Bauchi 1172
6. Bayelsa 957

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/2794832/numbers-federal-workers-state-origin

They're about to change this soon
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
Umu Omanbala you can reach me at Ifediorannaemeka@yahoo.com
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by redcap: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Double post.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Great. I also contact a friend at Onitsha yesterday and he have something of great interest but not on Igbo, it runs on English. I promised him to promote the website but I wont post the link here. Please contact me for the immidate reply with the link through this e-mail - welove@naij.com
Thanks.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ok, I will email you some info!

NRIPRIEST:
Umu Omanbala you can reach me at Ifediorannaemeka@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.