Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1231260 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is the junction... another road of this magnitude goes north west and south! , to the north heads towards the place that connect the road that enters ama okpala, then to the main place where construction is going on, they caught me snapping, and I had to lie my way through...

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
Here the water body leading to the road north side

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Live at Ukpor in Nnewi South LGA as His Excellency Governor Willie Obiano continues his thank you tour to wards. Over 500 PDP Members of PDP in Nnewi South LGA led by Hon. Omus from Ezinifite defected to APGA. Enjoy the pictures...

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Still on that road, this sign post here I no understand ooh, our engineers will explain, but the terrain is sloppy here,I met fulani herdsmen in this place ooh, I saw their tents, they have vacated the place now...

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
more

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
nnewi

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2015
loved everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
See one of their many tents... here is soo big

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
Another inner road undergoing construction!!! There are more than 500 people working in this place!!!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
patrick89:
Here the water body leading to the road north side
hmmm...this place is prone to flooding. Hope the government deals with thid
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nnewi on wheels -
This 1912 picture was the approach to the palace of Igwe Orizu I (Eze Ugbonyamba; born 1881-1924) the 18th Obi of Otolo and the Igwe of Nnewi kingdom. He was the traditional supreme ruler and spiritual leader in Nnewi, an Igbo city in Eastern Nigeria.
Eze Ugbonyamba was crowned the King of Nnewi and he took the ofo of Nnewi after his fathers death in 1904. He was a member of the Nnofo Royal lineage and the successor to his father Igwe Iwuchukwu Ezeifekaibeya. One of his sons was Nigeria's politician and educationist, The Right Honorable Prince Dr. Abyssinia Akweke Nwafor Orizu (1915–1999).
Eze Ugbonyamba was the first Igbo to own a personal pleasure car. When the car was brought for him from Lagos, the European Provincial officer at Onitsha was invited to see the vehicle and share with the chief in his joy. He came to the palace on a motorcycle, inspected the car which, thereafter, had ON1 (that is Onitsha 1) as its registration number.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
I'm approaching the base, I'm so scared now they might catch me...

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
liberty300:
hmmm...this place is prone to flooding. Hope the government deals with thid
noo that place na low land, the drainage system their is awesome, though the water body is ubiquitous..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2015
The expected return of Gabros International FC of Nnewi to the Glo Premier League next season will be preceded by an open-screening exercise aimed at scouting hidden talents for the club’s aspirations. This much was disclosed by Gabros International proprietor, Chief Gabriel Chukwumah, while confirming that the agreement that transformed his club into FC Ifeanyiubah during the past season has been cancelled.

http://sportsdayonline.com/gabros-invite-teens-open-screening/

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mehn, I was hoping to see skyscrapers being constructed are green wood...guess I'll be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
This another road that leads to south west, not the wasted region oo

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn, I was hoping to see skyscrapers being constructed are green wood...guess I'll be disappointed
Lol I got these picture since June! But the thing is that the place is huge, no structure is being raised aside culverts, roads, drainage, shopping mall, the governors lodge and others, the place is a huge construction site trust me... I can tell you, that things must have changed by now..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
Haba! They are doing roads/drainage infrastructures first. Won't you have access roads before you start building even if na skyscrapers you wan build.

The truth is that this Greenwood City- Awka, can only compare to the highbrow areas of Abuja and Banana Island when completed. The planning here is BOMB!

liberty300:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
This is the northern part of the place... the movement of heavy vehicle on this road is overwhelming..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Old Nnewi end of the yr party.Ekwusigo,Nnewi south n Nnewi North guys in Brazil.Ego talked yesterday nite.we proved that we r still on top everywhere but na God ooooo.

for those dat say Igbos 're not United

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
I remember coming back late that day,

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
Apga thank you tour at Nnewi

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
I see, with the greenwood, they are building a new city from the scratch, we can only expect the best.. I dont like mediocrity..

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
While I was going I took this...

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Developers are already here ooh this immediately after winco foam company

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
patrick89:
While I was going I took this...
where is this?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
This man try but e remain...

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

where is this?
na inside jezco company, he has mini estate sports facilities within the compound!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
SpaceTour:
Now this is America! Every part of Anambra is receiving attention..

Omambala erika!

Nna,akpa amu unu dere! I missed the 500th page party...Anyway,nsogbu akaro nku.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
grin NGWA WELU NU NKEA WEE ZUO IKE

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have a lot of pictures but not from green wood,

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NRIPRIEST(m): 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
SpaceTour:
The future of Anambra lies in Anambra North: International Cargo Airport, Refinery, Worldclass State University, Petrochemical Plant, Crude/Gas reserves, Coscharis Farms, Ekcel Farms etc

The region equally has 100% arable land.

I support every infrastructural development going on in this all important region.

Omambala ebuka!

You couldn't have said it any better.....Anambra north is the future..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.