Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70801 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by biggmusty(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
LesbianBoy post=/post/26809604:
Lmao @ ''irreconciliable differences''! We nigerians can sabi use 'big english' to cover things eh! cheesy To all those who would like to know, the ''irreconciliable differences'' is that her husband decided to dump her because he married her 6years ago, fucCked her so many times, yet no pregnancy! As if that was not enough, she even cheated on him! IMAGINE! Anyways, i guess this is the price for snatching someone else's husband! Ini edo down! Mercy johnson, Nuella njubigbo and other husband snatchers to go! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u forget Tiwa name

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by leeland(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jeezbaby post=/post/26808351:
The irreconcilable diff. there is dat u can not leave ur sugar daddies. They are the one dat cause ur break up Ini, to be frank with u.
r u sure of wat u just sent abt sugar dadies?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by biggmusty(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
baby190: Welcome home,but husband is scarce ooooo
president Association of Single Ladies (ASL).

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by biggmusty(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rexphobia: This is my time to marry my crush
bros I for advice u to go for London used, all dis naija second hand dey mostly get issues
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by leeland(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
LesbianBoy: Lmao @ ''irreconciliable differences''! We nigerians can sabi use 'big english' to cover things eh! cheesy To all those who would like to know, the ''irreconciliable differences'' is that her husband decided to dump her because he married her 6years ago, fucCked her so many times, yet no pregnancy! As if that was not enough, she even cheated on him! IMAGINE! Anyways, i guess this is the price for snatching someone else's husband! Ini edo down! Mercy johnson, Nuella njubigbo and other husband snatchers to go! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u talk ask if one of them snatched ur husband or boyfriend.Talk true.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Rexphobia(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
biggmusty: bros I for advice u to go for London used, all dis naija second hand dey mostly get issues

Thanks for the advise. I will complain make I no go get fault
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by daxon001(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2014
redcliff: Modified*

Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks use that phrase when it comes to splitting relationships. Therefore every tom edo and harry use it.....repugnant
Ah ahgrin
u needn't say dat-Tom,Edo and Harry.she studied English remember.so she knew wat she wrote(even tho it was still a bid 2 cover things up).
ps:i don't know if it's only me,i see dat ini has lost d part of her life dat has got substance.she doesn't act wif soul anymore;always known dat it was only a matter of time b4 dis happened.it's like she's living a fake life.undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Jeezbaby(f): 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
Segunj8:
Do u live with her?
my dear I say what i know. I don't talk anyhow.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by eckersley: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
MojAyo: lol at dis,u must be a caring husband to be
Thanks. Well. The children I carry for now are those in my church, compound and wherever I find them[With parental consent shall]
I intended to marry at the age of ...
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by kellyJames5(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
marriedvirgin:

my sister if you are one of the single ladies praying and trusting God for husband and marriage,i join my faith with your faith and pray that God gives you your heart desires in the great name of Jesus the risen Lord.But remember,this thing we call marriage,you can never judge especially a woman who decides to leave the husband because you never know what she might be going through.It is only when a woman gets married that she would understand these things.
Well said anyway,
But I'm a guy not girl
Thanks.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by aviazuvazia: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Did he disinfect her after marrying her?, I mean removing the men and memories of men in her life?

The infertility things, is it her problem or the husbands problem?

That Americana husband na mugu proper proper.

You marry naija streetwise beauty like INI and left her here and ran to America to do business
and still allow her to continue with the fake life of Nollywood.

irriconcillable difference indeed, she wise you mugu.
She has gone ,Prick no go scarce for am, just like before.
She may decide not to marry again, afterall some women fare better when single.
Now she is free, let me continue my plans.

Let your family members go get local pregnent girl for you.
Americana ko

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by lastpage: 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tomis14: The movie star has reacted by tweeting about her 5 year old failed marriage to American based business man Phillips Ehiagwina.

Do you think she cheated on her husband?

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/10/ini-edo-reacts-to-crashed-marriage.html?m=0

Ini Edo :
I asked for a DIVORCE, from my Ex-Husband because of lots of irreconcilable differences....

Am l the only one reading/seeing this?

An "Ex-Husband" is a Husband you are no longer LEGALLY MARRIED TO! That is, he is no longer your husband.

How then do you "DIVORCE" someone who is already your "Ex" husband, (someone who is no longer your husband?)

Can someone ask this slowpoke to correct her statement on twitter, a lot of people can read it.

Suggestions:
*I asked for a Divorce from my Husband, due to ....blah blah blah.
*My Husband and I and in the process of a Divorce due to ....blah blah blah...
*I have filed for a Divorce from my estranged husband for blah blah blah reasons

BTW: "Irreconcilable differences" is a legal term/jargon used to encompass all sorts of reasons that constitute "dirty linen" which the family may not want to "wash in public".
It ranges from sleeping around, to violence, sexual incompatibility, denial of shex, dried up emotional/sexual feeling for the other party , more money, e.t.c

Yea, there could be a hundred reasons for/why "Love dont live here anymore"! wink wink

Just watch their marriage video again, right now..... and at times, l wonder when "Men" would come around to the fact that "Marriage ceremony' is a sham and not worth the effort.

Its like "Night Market" or "No testing Electronics market ", grin grin
You never know what you are buying until you take it home or use it for a few weeks!
shocked shocked grin grin

Anyway, its better than "poisoning or strangling each other"! shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ideee03(f): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
And who told you my name's Idongesit?
DonaldGenes:
Stop using my Language Idongesit
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Dez80(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2014
LesbianBoy: Lmao @ ''irreconciliable differences''! We nigerians can sabi use 'big english' to cover things eh! cheesy To all those who would like to know, the ''irreconciliable differences'' is that her husband decided to dump her because he married her 6years ago, fucCked her so many times, yet no pregnancy! As if that was not enough, she even cheated on him! IMAGINE! Anyways, i guess this is the price for snatching someone else's husband! Ini edo down! Mercy johnson, Nuella njubigbo and other husband snatchers to go! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai, you be professional amebo!
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by DorisK(f): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
2cato: what is painfull must you ladies marry a rich man?

So who wud d rich men marry if not girls? Fellow men??
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
ZUBY77: Crap. A popular Nigerian actress wants us to believe she didn't cheat on her hubby for five years.
What a lie.

So what's the irreconcilable differences?

What do you call cheating?
When you kiss numerous men on screen and expect your hubby to understand, what do you call cheating?

When you sleep with numerous men in different hotels in the name of, this is just a movie, what do you call cheating?

Do you think cheating is only when you kiss or sleep with men without his knowledge? I guess.

This is why I write my own rules, because it is only me who knows how my mindset was configured.

capital BS!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by simdam500(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Rexphobia: This is my time to marry my crush
AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Segunj8(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jeezbaby: my dear I say what i know. I don't talk anyhow.
I know u don't talk anyhow I just want to be sure if u re house mates.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by simdam500(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
who cares if she keeps dropping out of her home every month....

it not like she's living my life
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by nikkyshyne(f): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
redcliff:

I dont have your time..you are not worth cracking my brain for
Big Olodo. Looking for excuse. Olodo rabata. Shior.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
nikkyshyne: Big Olodo. Looking for excuse. Olodo rabata. Shior.

Replying you with what you are looking for wouls not make me rich or more intelligent neither would it do the same to you....i really dont have your time..
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by nikkyshyne(f): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
redcliff:

Replying you with what you are looking for wouls not make me rich or more intelligent neither would it do the same to you....i really dont have your time..
Then stop quoting me. You really do have my time.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by pedro08: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
No married single celeb like omotola,and no single slin beauty like genevieve.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Jerryolumide(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
ideee03: Haha in Swahili
lol. Hw u doing?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ideee03(f): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
I'm gud nd u?
Jerryolumide: lol. Hw u doing?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by uzolexis(f): 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sagamite:

When it comes to interpersonal skills and personalities, white girls are streets ahead of black girls.

The average white girl is way more personable than the average black girl.

I can also say the same thing about black guys but i wont cause it's not true. You need to change ur circle,u've been hanging around the wrong pple and as they say "birds of a kind flock together" so maybe you need to look at urself 1st.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by uzolexis(f): 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
bosun11:

grin grin grin the husband dey try sha because she sabi kiss wella for set

lol...maybe na d kissing the man find go her side grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
uzolexis:

I can also say the same thing about black guys but i wont cause it's not true. You need to change ur circle,u've been hanging around the wrong pple and as they say "birds of a kind flock together" so maybe you need to look at urself 1st.

You are a person!

I have seen girls like you and don't hang around them. I am quick to tell them to "fck off"!

Moronic c*nt.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by uzolexis(f): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I have seen girls like you and don't hang around them. I am quick to tell them to "fck off"!

Moronic c*nt.
you just proved me right grin grin you hang around uncultured pple like yourself,good bye.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by bosun11(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
uzolexis:

lol...maybe na d kissing the man find go her side grin grin

and now e don resign abi
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Sagamite(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
uzolexis:
you just proved me right grin grin you hang around uncultured pple like yourself,good bye.

I don't hang around moronic fcktards like you.

I rebuke cretins like you straight away.

Another moronic black girl. Piece of shyt! grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by boboLIL(m): 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
E no kwocern me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.