Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70799 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
dmz:

A phrase used when you don't want to air your dirty laundry outside.
Intelligent Bøy with an in depth Understanding
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by karferguso(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
OK we don hear Una..@least dis is not a publicity stunt
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Youngzedd(m): 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
NONE OF MY BUSINESS.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
ideee03: lmao, wat brought about the rich hubby part na
Leave the boy and answer the question of Shuga Daddy thingy
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Phikom(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tweets for the gods...
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by sugaarbear(m): 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
failed marriages........smh
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ZUBY77(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
uzolexis:

So they should not act movies again cause they r married What if their role involves kissing,so that's cheating 2 u? Didn't the hubby know she was an actress b4 he married her? Guy, abeg park well jor angry

Problem is that you black women can never be trusted.
All of you.
Their yes is no and vice versa..
You all need a small excuse to do all kinds of nonsense.

Their lives are all acts as well.

They have been configured to see everything as acts to.
The truth is that there are some things married women can't just do.
They can't just stay out in hotels every night in the name of "you know what I was doing before you married me"

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by thandii1: 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't even understand those crucifying her for using the phrase irreconcilable differences. If the differences could be reconciled, would she have asked for a divorce? Did you really expect her to start stating why the marriage can no longer work? And bare it all out for ill-mannered people to twist events and curse her out.

She has come out to confirm the claims in blogs and different anonymous sources. The least we can do is to respect her choice. She is not and definitely be the last to ask for a divorce.

I don't know why people just like to laugh at other people's trying situations, especially celebrities. I have noticed some just get unnecessary excited reading about the unfortunate situations of celebrities like their own lives are perfect. They start saying things they have absolutely no idea of.

It is really hard being a celebrity. Funke akindele, monalisa, kate, ibinabo, doris all got over it, it is only a matter of months fo ini too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by sugaarbear(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
failed marriages.........smh
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by 1miccza: 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
dridowu: Purely her problem, she can decide to remain single 4 life, ko kan aye.
#teammindyourownbusiness

Jawon si meeen ko kan aye meeeeen!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
omenka: Look who's complaining about someone else's choice of words. Smh.

If you are sensible enough you would understand my use of words. Its not every TOM DICK AND HARRY that does
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Akalia: mate, shed more light on 'irreconcilable differences' ,pls fill us in mate.

Sorry man.. im not craig david
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by eleko1: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
:-XThe evil that women do'abortion'lives after them lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Izunwa(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Is she a stammerer "I asked for a divorce from MY MY ex-husband". Woman shut up already sad

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
nikkyshyne: Can you tell us what 'irreconcilable difference' mean?

Your english teacher did a bad job with a student like you.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Izunwa: Is she a stammerer "I asked for a divorce from MY MY ex-husband". Woman shut up already sad

Lmao....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ifitumiojo(f): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: what is painfull must you ladies marry a rich man?
abi oh
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Sunday17: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ini edo and tiwa breakup almost the same time... do u girl inform each other b4 the splitting up.. grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by uzolexis(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
ZUBY77:

Problem is that you black women can never be trusted.
All of you.
Their yes is no and vice versa..
You all need a small excuse to do all kinds of nonsense.

Their lives are all acts as well.

They have been configured to see everything as acts to.
The truth is that there are some things married women can't just do.
They can't just stay out in hotels every night in the name of "you know what I was doing before you married me"

Stop ranting biko cause ur not making sense. What is "you black women can't be trusted"? What if I say black men r dogs? Why do u guys always think white women r better than black women? You don't generalise like that,it's wrong on many levels. There r pple that happily married n they r black n there r some who r divorced n r white. Black or white is just skin colour wc does not matter,it all depends on the individual. Emancipate urself 4rm mental slavery my friend.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by arvinsloane(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amelian: Don't woRry ini, your own husband will come. @ least she is still fleshy, look fresh, young, n sexy... So no lele... Not like am advocating divorce, but if single mums with 3kids can get married, divorcees can get married, ladies over 40.. My dear, getting married again is no biggie.. Just marry d right man. No one knws what d real koko is btwn them. Let pple chill on her mata, abeg. Most single girls , will be shocked when she will remarry again 2 a hot single guy... Then tongue will still wag like wildfire.. Anyways, Ini u can decide 2 pick up d pieces of yur marriage, brush up yurself and move on Or listen 2 condemnations of pple who's also undergoing issues in their own union. D choice is yurs..
All this your english no clear me at all.Who is this right man you are asking Ini to marry?If she can't reconcile with her husband then she should go and die..There is no such thing like irreconciliable differences.Its just a word that proud,selfish and egoistic persons use to get away with their wrong doings.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by prowlG: 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is so real, cheap MTN data starting from N300 for 250mb check it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by passionate88: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
softsparkyy: And someone will ask why Genny and Rita Dominic are still single.
Abi?... Singleness is a better option for me.. Single and happy

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by zinny01: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Na craz dey worry them shieuuuuuuuuu
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by EbolaParasite: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
maxism2: INI u wasted ur 6 years on that man . Maybe Ruth D ex wife would have d last laugh.

I think so too. I believe the ex-wife complained that this man used her and left her after he got his papers. I remember it being a bitter break up. It was always going to end bad for Ini.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by eleko1: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
;DWhat goes around comes around.Law of Karma@work.Hope Foluke Daramola is watching dis sha

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by promisingstar(f): 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ride on...na today?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
That means there's now vacancy, so I can apply for the "husbandary" of my beloved INI. smiley wink
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by oduxology: 10:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
We're good at judging others and called ours a mistake...May be bcuz she's a celebrity that's what makes her a 'scape' goat. If we checked our family well, we might have a case similar/same as this. May God help us all and helps her as well.

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Bola4mi(f): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Its not easy to cope with all this men out there now,if u want to eat with the devil u must av a long spoon,the problem all dis celebrity av is dat they cant endure anything like an ordinary person would.patient is the key to any successful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by cap28: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
what goes around comes back around - he abused and abandoned his first wife for what he thought was gold only to find out that he would have been better off marrying a full blown hoe . Nollywood actresses can never stay faithful - too much temptation. His ex wife must be somewhere laughing her head off.

8 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ElFenomeno1: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
FlirtyKaren: painful

Even Ini Edo didn't say it was painful.... How are you connected? Why is it painful or are you Ini Edo?!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.