Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70795 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by uzolexis(f): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sagamite:

I don't hang around moronic fcktards like you.

I rebuke cretins like you straight away.

Another moronic black girl. Piece of shyt! grin
Keep cursing,ur just making my pnt clearer. I'm not affected or offended 1 bit.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
uzolexis:
Keep cursing,ur just making my pnt clearer. I'm not affected or offended 1 bit.

You are a cretinous person!

Your first answer proved MY point.

C*nt! grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Uchan4u(m): 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yomieluv: There's three sides to this story.

1.Her version.

2. Her Ex-hubby's version.

3. The truth.

And now what's the truth?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by hensben(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
full 5 years to grad from uni and still go service come back shocked
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by enoqueen: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2014
and l still prefer to be married cos its a lonely world out there. knowing that someone cares about you is so cool.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Franknigga(m): 3:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Jeezbaby: The irreconcilable diff. there is dat u can not leave ur sugar daddies. They are the one dat cause ur break up Ini, to be frank with u.
why u dye halal my name n.a. cus am
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by EzeeYFB(m): 3:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Story For The Gods!!
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Jerryolumide(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2014
ideee03: I'm gud nd u?
lovely. Can i get to know u more??

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by cap28: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2014
enoqueen:
and l still prefer to be married cos its a lonely world out there. knowing that someone cares about you is so cool.

what about if you're married to someone who doesn't care about you? Do you think everyone goes into marriage for love?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ikojo2(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ini its not easy out here oooo,wlcm sha.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
kellyJames5:
Dear Ini,
The single ladies are praying and fasting down mountains in other to get married,but you decided to leave your own
Well.,mind you that there is different between follow-come and second hand wife
In other words;men do go for brand new when it comes to marriage than second hand
Anyway,good luck and I pray you find your soul mate soon.

^^^^ Text book theory; that's what it is.
Some man somewhere will marry her soon while those single ladies you're talking about will continue to pray and fast. She may even divorce the second man and a third one will be lurking around waiting for her to be free again. Such is life. LOL.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atmmachine:
Reason for failed marriages :_
#Women forking outside the matrimonial home cool cool
Do these women fork themselves? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Endougs(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
How did that put money in my pocket
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
enoqueen:

cap28:
what about if you're married to someone who doesn't care about you? Do you think everyone goes into marriage for love?

The need to be married supersedes the need to be loved and cherished in some parts of the world.
Enoqueen would rather marry a man she's not compatible with than be "mocked" for being single. To her, being married is an indication of someone caring about her.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Atmmachine(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
GoodGirl2:

Do these women fork themselves? undecided

#No
They let themselves to be forked
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atmmachine:

#No
They let themselves to be forked
Remember to advise the men who fork these married women as well.
Without them, these women will be faithful to their husbands.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Atmmachine(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
GoodGirl2:

Remember to advise the men who fork these married women as well.
Without them, these women will be faithful to their husbands.

Were they forced to open their legs ??
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
Atmmachine:

Were they forced to open their legs ??

My point is, do not limit your "advice" to women alone; they are not the only party involved.
They were not forced to open their legs but it would also be easier on them if no man asked them to.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by kellyJames5(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
GoodGirl2:

^^^^ Text book theory; that's what it is.
Some man somewhere will marry her soon while those single ladies you're talking about will continue to pray and fast. She may even divorce the second man and a third one will be lurking around waiting for her to be free again. Such is life. LOL.
Lolz....
Well said,but mind you not everybody has that grace though
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by yungEX(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=Sagamite post=26842309]

You are a person!

I have seen girls like you and don't hang around them. I am quick to tell them to "fck off"!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Afroconnect: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
All these nollywood whores...
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Jeezbaby(f): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Franknigga:
why u dye halal my name n.a. cus am
u are nobody
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by adaxxy: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
No mind her Ashewo oshi I don jam her in Hilton many times in abuja my office is upstairs there na so she go dey shake thather long yanch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.