Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70775 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by dmz(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Irreconcilable difference?
Wdf does that 'phrase' mean? angry

A phrase used when you don't want to air your dirty laundry outside.

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by zappyj(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
So so sad cry cry.. I thought this was one of the bloggers tales to increase traffic to their site.

Is there any point in getting married.. This is a sincere question
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
2cato: what is painfull must you ladies marry a rich man?
Your sister will marry a poor man

10 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by fireforfire: 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2014

Guy dis one wey u dey para lik dis, r u a poor man

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Akalia(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
redcliff: Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks uses the word when it comes to splitting relationships. Therefore every tom edo and harry uses the word.....repugnant
mate, shed more light on 'irreconcilable differences' ,pls fill us in mate.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by omanifrank(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
na wa

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by kingzjay(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ini Edo....which celebrity will be next?

These people needs prayers! Only few of them have their own 'home'...
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
redcliff: Some people dont even know the meaning of irreconcilable differences. Because folks uses the word when it comes to splitting relationships. Therefore every tom edo and harry uses the word.....repugnant
Look who's complaining about someone else's choice of words. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by baski92(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Story for the gods....
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ojeffo: 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
...CHRONICLES OF A CALABAR/AKWAIBOM WOMAN...
**singing*...I want 2 go home...im from akwaibom..incase u dnt knw. ..akwaibom ayaya....The man no fit keep up wt the constant NYASHING...MBOK! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by nikkyshyne(f): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Can you tell us what 'irreconcilable difference' mean?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
softsparkyy: And someone will ask why Genny and Rita Dominic are still single.

sweetie you know that shouldn't be an excuse na. If @all it should be an excuse - why don't they look up to the ones with successful homes like Olu Jacobs/Joke Silva.
It's all about choice.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ojeffo: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
kingzjay: Ini Edo....which celebrity will be next?

These people needs prayers! Only few of them have their own 'home'...
TRUTH IS...IF U ARE A WOMAN AND U ARE SELF MADE...U DNT FU..CKING NEED A MAN ON PERMANENT BASIS ALL IN D NAME OF HUSBAND...

5 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Kirinwa: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know if Daddy showkey is involved but they seemed full of bliss last time I saw them.

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ahizih(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
No leave dem,painfull indeed mtcheeeew
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
LesbianBoy: Lmao @ ''irreconciliable differences''! We nigerians can sabi use 'big english' to cover things eh! cheesy To who it may concern the ''irreconciliable differences'' is that her husband married her 6years ago, fucCked her so many times yet no pregnancy! As if that was not enough she is even cheating on him! IMAGINE! Anyways, i guess this is the price for snatching someone else's husband! Ini edo down! Mercy johnson, nuella njubigbo and other husband snatchers to go! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hmmm, re u saying her hubby was married bfr??

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by akatekpe(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Why always the actresses n female stars? Female celebrities are just not geting it write in Marriage,someone pls help me tell them to sit up. Too much ego n waka waka is killing them

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Y am I nt surprised by this Anyways bey is still wit jay.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
go lookfor a gentle village man and marry and you will have peace....mtweeeew
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by holluwai(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mc oluomo don miss you die!!! grin
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Exponental(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Na today?
Who's d next celebrity?....as if it's a curse!
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Aitee1: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
baby190: Welcome home,but husband is scarce ooooo

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Asher79: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
I guess ''irreconcilable differences'' is another euphemism for ''I'm a loser!''
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
its real and Painful.. some kids here are just being childish and making fun of someone's serious problem.. Its not fair ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ZUBY77(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Crap. A popular Nigerian actress wants us to believe she didn't cheat on her hubby for five years.
What a lie.

So what's the irreconcilable differences?

What do you call cheating?
When you kiss numerous men on screen and expect your hubby to understand, what do you call cheating?

When you sleep with numerous men in different hotels in the name of, this is just a movie, what do you call cheating?

Do you think cheating is only when you kiss or sleep with men without his knowledge? I guess.

This is why I write my own rules, because it is only me who knows how my mindset was configured.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by valdes00(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
After dey will say dey can't marry a broke nigga, as if the rich ones r better..... Oniranu dem
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by whitecat1: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
I guess the 5 years was enough to get a green card!

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by 100Cents: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
These ladies don't want to make their relationships work.

Even when they are in the relationship, they won't quit seeking attention from other men. Now that she didn't get a child in the marriage, the husband will view the divorce as offloading an unnecessary burden..

And they keep marrying married and divorced men. Snatching people's husband's. I really wonder how their brains work..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Misogynist2014(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
Föoooooooooooooöl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by uzolexis(f): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
ZUBY77: Crap. A popular Nigerian actress wants us to believe she didn't cheat on her hubby for five years.
What a lie.

So what's the irreconcilable differences?

What do you call cheating?
When you kiss numerous men on screen and expect your hubby to understand, what do you call cheating?

When you sleep with numerous men in different hotels in the name of, this is just a movie, what do you call cheating?

Do you think cheating is only when you kiss or sleep with men without his knowledge? I guess.

This is why I write my own rules, because it is only me who knows how my mindset was configured.

So they should not act movies again cause they r married What if their role involves kissing,so that's cheating 2 u? Didn't the hubby know she was an actress b4 he married her? Guy, abeg park well jor angry

12 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Air Hostess And Top Model Okolo Justina Chidimna Dazzles In New Photos / Actress Anita Joseph Shares Sexy Photos / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.