Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,368 members, 7,829,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70797 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by charly4lyf(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2014
grin
Kokanye
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Rexphobia(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Ahmeduana:
OLD BOY I BEG SUFREY-SUFREY Ooo, THAT LADY GO RECK YOU OOo.

All i want is her waist....plus we sef go get our irreconcilable differences when I don tire
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by vm26: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
why is she even bothering with the explanantions ppl believe wht they wanna believe.Ini let them talk.your not dvorcing yo mum or dad.its someone u met when u were fully grown up meaning u cn do without them.life goes on.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2014
I ain't seeing infidelity case here.
What I'm seeing is a husband who failed to acknowledge d fact that the fruit of the womb is divine.
I might still be wrong, but just 'might'

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by DonaldGenes(m): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2014
ideee03: Which queshun mbok?
Stop using my Language Idongesit
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Jeezbaby(f): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2014
debrihachi:
shey u followed her t c da sugar daddy? U can't use ur tenses well.... yet u criticizing someone
Am not criticising her,just saying what I know that's all.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Ahmeduana(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Rexphobia:

All i want is her waist....plus we sef go get our irreconcilable differences when I don tire
E REMAIN SMALL MAKE I PISS FOR BODY, YOU WAN TAKE LAUGH KILL ME OOo, i beg.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by jeffizy(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Rexphobia:

The ancient of days

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by lawrenceunaa: 10:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Omavik: are u asking me??
are u answering me? undecided
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by lordsilver: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2014
Yomieluv: There's three sides to this story.

1.Her version.

2. Her Ex-hubby's version.

3. The truth.

Irreconcilable Difference - Her Version

Cheating - Her Ex Version

Irreconcilable Difference+Cheating on the Hubby+Childlessness = THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Sarimah(f): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Too bad
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by PedroJP(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2014
dridowu: Purely her problem, she can decide to remain single 4 life, ko kan aye.
#teammindyourownbusiness

Seems ur feminism is becoming sthing else. So from equality now u are gearing towards upholding women's sovereign wish. No norms or values exist in ur world of feminism ? So in ur support for feminism, any act against women, good or bad is unacceptable to u. As a publi figure, public opinions about her shud equally b her concern.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2014
lawrenceunaa: are u answering me? undecided
Duuh!!
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by lawrenceunaa: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2014
Omavik: Duuh!!

nice dp tho

but are pics trying to kiss each other #nooffense
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by sexycat: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Yes irreconcilliable differences is one of the grounds of divorce, anyone interested in filing divorce suit for that irreconcilliable differences contact me sharply. I give u judgment @ most 4 months. But better thing na money kill am ooo. ''Don't just get mad get a lawyer'' grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by babeface3: 11:02am On Oct 03, 2014
Celebrities should see psychologists before sealing it up with a partner. They wallow in fantasies most of the time only to realize it later
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by PedroJP(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy: And someone will ask why Genny and Rita Dominic are still single.

If u like, no go marry. U go regret later
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Demainman1: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Even TB Joshua forcasted this Ini Edo divorce on EMMANUEL TV last year grin

Well, If Pst Chris Oyaks and Anita can be divorced, I am not surprised at INI baby at all!!
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Godsate: 11:18am On Oct 03, 2014
OOOKeeeeeeeee. I can see the source of the problem. from the picture, It's not the man that is holding the hand of Ini. It's the lady that is holding the hand of the man on the journey. This is the sign that it's the heart of the lady that was on the marital journey, the heart of the man tha's suppose to lead the family is somewhere else. The picture says everything. Very soon the man will speak out is mind by showing the world where his heart belong by his new picture with the new lover. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by sordumk: 11:23am On Oct 03, 2014
wetin carry her go far-far american(na big eye go kil'am). All d fyn-fyn boi wei dy 4 9ja she no marry. Nonsense :Pwetin carry her go far-far american(na big eye go kil'am). All d fyn-fyn boi wei dy 4 9ja she no marry. Nonsense

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Callimo(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2014
uzolexis:

Stop ranting biko cause ur not making sense. What is "you black women can't be trusted"? What if I say black men r dogs? Why do u guys always think white women r better than black women? You don't generalise like that,it's wrong on many levels. There r pple that happily married n they r black n there r some who r divorced n r white. Black or white is just skin colour wc does not matter,it all depends on the individual. Emancipate urself 4rm mental slavery my friend.

Hahahahaha.....
Girl u de vex..o

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by kenx1(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2014
AKUKOR OLD WOMAN tongue
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by wonderiks: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2014
kenx1: AKUKOR OLD WOMAN tongue
visit www.scoodu..com
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Missmossy(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2014
The rate at which marriages of those in the movie and music industry dissolve nowadays is quite alarming.

The joy of every marriage is the fruit of the womb when it becomes the otherway round then its becomes disheartening. I really won't judge Ini because i can't get to believe all i read as being the reason for the crises of her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2014
dridowu: Purely her problem, she can decide to remain single 4 life, ko kan aye.
#teammindyourownbusiness
bro, biko tell me the meaning of ko kan aye and ile aye, ile asan.. Thanks.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by dridowu: 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
jossi994: bro, biko tell me the meaning of ko kan aye and ile aye, ile asan.. Thanks.
ko kan aye = None of your business
ile aye ile asan= life is vanity upon vanity
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by teendog(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jeezbaby post=/post/26808351:
The irreconcilable diff. there is dat u can not leave ur sugar daddies. They are the one dat cause ur break up Ini, to be frank with u.
sugar daddies u said?how do u knw?don't b quick in passing judgement
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
its not easy to live the life of a celebrity. see as ini's life don become everybody business.
Its bad enough that she is divorced and trying to pick the pieces of her life and nairalanders are here spewing trash abt her. If tommorow u hear she committed suicide, know say na una cause am.

I just hope she doesnt visit nairaland, these posts will shatter her remaining parts.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Laughing out loud
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by lohresloco: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
dipkol post=/post/26807595:
Lol

no they should marry poor people like you. Ode
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by clem305D(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
when you see fire burning and decide to jump into it; what do you expect as a result...some degrees burn right! That celebrity marriages for you.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
eckersley post=/post/26824290:

I beg who help the groom support Ini Edo legs. Na so she get weight reach wey the guy no fit lift her by hmsf?
That's y I wan marry slim girl, buy full gym set for house for the entire family to use every morning. Cos I wan fit still carry my wife like omomo even when she be 80yrs old. I like that feeling well well. May be because I like to carry babies well well.
lol at dis,u must be a caring husband to be

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.