Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage (70796 Views)

Caroline Danjuma, Returns To Nollywood Amid Rumours Of Her Crashed Marriage / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by temlex: 5:54am On Oct 03, 2014
I c smepost here defending nd sme jugding. Well, as hard as it is frm my little experience, d woman MUST try nd do ALL in her powa to keep her marriage, code our mothers used. It has since been obsolete to d ladies of 2day.

I am worried also y a man wuld demand his bride price, if we rlly knw wat it means in our culture.
We do not need to quote any US laws to define "irreconcilable ... dey r not models to african marriages, dey live sme worthless life in marriage.

Each day marriage brks in dis country nd makes ladies nd guys ask if its worth goin into, well, i'ld say yes. d moment u remov smefins frm ur marriage u r heading for pitfalls. d lady is no single nd shld forfeit d single lifestyle nd same as d men buh many carry it along. Today we wnt d 2 to live as one yet want a civilized style of d man is equal to d woman in marriage "true" but take it or leave it d man is d head, not a bully dou, b submissve.

Marriage has hurdles dat d two must cross togeda nd not one, u dnt like dis but for her u shuld try, wen its dat we cnt agree lets tink outside d two of us, wat abt d kids nd to wat extent will it damage d marriage if we dnt agree, it takes 2 to tangle, dnt cross or hide wat ur goin tru even if ur ex is still chasing, learn to discuss it wit him.

PLS folks dnt get me wrng, i can be correctd, dis institution is God ordained, blive me if u remove him, ur alrdy half way to brk up. lets leave legacies dat our children can follow, we tend to over accept civilizatn nd it will extinct marriage in d comin years.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by arabbunkum: 5:58am On Oct 03, 2014
Irreconcilable differences...an excuse to f**k around.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Mclick(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2014
baby190: Welcome home,but husband is scarce ooooo
so you pple won't give a chance enh
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 03, 2014
redcliff:

Nobody is above mistakes and i would not deny i just realized that i did make some on my initial post on this thread. But you are in no class to try to use that as a tool against me....

No vex bros. Morning!
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by sugarkemi(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Sowe to say,I expect nigerian actress nd actors to be wise by name.One of d problem of dere divorce marriages is blc of thier "Ego" dey do hv dis mindset dt blc they re actress dey must marry a rich man so dt weneva dey mention dere name in society pple will say dt is husband of so nd so.Even among dem dey see it as pride.Sowe to say,some of dem met dere husband while in locatn abroad or thru dere managers nd dey wont tk time to study d man nd tink whether is someone dey can live d rest of dere life wth..bt all dey will b after is go for vacatn in dubai,new york nd so on..

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by mctons: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy: And someone will ask why Genny and Rita Dominic are still single.

Tonto will answer this
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by stopperr311: 6:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Sorry but just go to d back so dat those of us dat have not tested marriage can move on.ur'e welcum home
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ShakurM(m): 6:45am On Oct 03, 2014
People never realize how dumb they are, 'what's none of my bizness, ko kan aye, how e take concern me etc' If it's none of Ur bizness u shouldn't comment now. Haba!
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Revolva(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2014
which one concern me here

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by redcliff: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2014
nikkyshyne: Smh. You can say something better than this.

I dont have your time..you are not worth cracking my brain for
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by 9jatatafo(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2014
He who feels it knows it
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by jbaby265(f): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2014
my sis...relax ok...leave d husband for d owner..smh

celebs tinz
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 03, 2014
ProfCorruption:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_HVoVbbL389A/SdCz9FC4jxI/AAAAAAAAAS0/4ceVxz7-0X4/s400/pic3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/_HVoVbbL389A/SdCz3vBfs_I/AAAAAAAAASs/-dXfxFe2jyo/s400/pic1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/_HVoVbbL389A/SdCzx-O40KI/AAAAAAAAASk/wOupiN9JG0M/s400/pic2.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2014/09/INI-300x246.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/131611_n710675926_1915538_934111_jpgbeb56812b198b3b9be3e8eb9d7f6b117
www.nairaland.com/attachments/131610_n710675926_1915537_564085_jpg0747da5f1e09b6ea657af6b44e7e4792
www.nairaland.com/attachments/131609_n710675926_1915536_402039_jpg04cc98ec5d7cdc8c39317d2ca0cb04a0
www.nairaland.com/attachments/131768_pic_6_jpg1d3e7ff8bb5144e293e0be3430013d0a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/131380_Ini_Edo_White_Wedding_Bella_Naija_006_jpgdfae35d3e4c260a2188dc19d0f69b647

Getting married is one thing, staying married is another. And staying happily married is yet another thing.

judging by these images, i can estimate the wedding will cost a minimum of 3M, so all this spendings went to the drain?
But 6 years without a child could be stressful for any couple.

But Ini, you are actually asking for a divorce?
are you a learner?

1 in 10,000 will marry a tokunbo wife at this age, and that story of no issue and cheating hanging around you.
am sorry dear, dont let that man leave o, play the dumb role and fix your marriage o.
as long as he does not beat you, pls stay with him.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by eckersley: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Tomis14: The movie star has reacted by tweeting about her 5 year old failed marriage to American based business man Phillips Ehiagwina.

Do you think she cheated on her husband?

Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2014/10/ini-edo-reacts-to-crashed-marriage.html?m=0

Here's a part quote from one of my comments in NL
You are a psychologist. I'm a linguist.
The first thing a young man shd learn when he begins his journey of relating wt the female folks is not how to understand and read the map that leads to her treasure pot. It is to understand the language called Womanese. It more difficult than a hybrid of Chinese and Arabic.
U might be together and a lady[even ur wife] says: Honey, Is that football match u're watching not boring?
An English speaking guy will just say no and continue watching.
But one who understands womanese will hear these words instead: Honey, somebody here more interesting than that soccer needs ur attention, either in the bedroom or in some other way.

But enter Eckersley, the linguist.
Ini Edo [and to all women/girls]. Did I hear u say YOU AS IN YOU INI, FROM EDO, filed for divorce?
Gooosh. OBNOXIOUS LIAR.
Pls allow the linguist translate those words from Womanese to English
Ini: He dumped be[I don't care the reason]. But I hv to beat him to it, save face and quickly tell the whole world I was both chooser and the divorcer nt the dumped n divorced
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by sweetgala(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Irreconcilable differences?
Wdf does that 'phrase' mean? angry

They are so quick to use it as a way out - such that it makes me wonder what "subset(s)" it (irreconcilable differences) comprises of.

What could actually be 'irreconcilable' where two people are in love and really wanna make things work?
...especially when they end up claiming it wasn't a case of 'infidelity', 'domestic violence'

I actually wish these media peeps could give the public figures some privacy to sort their issues like an average human. The Lord is her strength. Nigerians don't take it easy on peeps in her 'shoes'.

True
The only unreconcilable difference I can think of outside infidelity and physical , emotional abuse is the lack of love.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 03, 2014
lawrenceunaa: did his ex wife bore him children?
are u asking me??
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by eckersley: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2014
MojAyo: with all dis marriage pix,it make my head to swell with all the flamboyant stuffs in d wedding,seriously,they must get back together back,love dis lady so much
I beg who help the groom support Ini Edo legs. Na so she get weight reach wey the guy no fit lift her by hmsf?
That's y I wan marry slim girl, buy full gym set for house for the entire family to use every morning. Cos I wan fit still carry my wife like omomo even when she be 80yrs old. I like that feeling well well. May be because I like to carry babies well well.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by eckersley: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2014
MojAyo: with all dis marriage pix,it make my head to swell with all the flamboyant stuffs in d wedding,seriously,they must get back together back,love dis lady so much
I beg who help the groom support Ini Edo legs? Who, I say who? The person no wan come out, abi?
Na so she get weight reach wey the guy no fit lift her all by hmsf?
If u be guy wey like orobo, na ur taste be that. But u better dey gym like Iyanyan in preparation for the wedding.
That's y I wan marry slim girl, buy full gym set for house for the entire family to dey use every morning. Cos I wan fit still carry my wife like omomo even when she be 80yrs old. I like that feeling well well. May be because I like to carry babies well well.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2014
this is an ordoriferous saga cum gagantual gaga!

Ko fan aye sha

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Eyaa.......
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by terefe(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2014
and dey say marry for love.. see how deyre all falling like a packs of cards... in the end, it all boils down to not wanting to accept natural roles , overexposure to k-legged ideologies is killing us...irreconcilable differences ko....
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Idealworld(f): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2014
We Nigerians,weneva it cms 2 a woman nt being able 2 gv birth afta many yrs,we focus our attention on d woman. Buh d quest.hia is,wot if her childlessness is as a result of her hubby's low-sperm count??l
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ladej(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2014
sweetylicious: Your sister will marry a poor man
a woman of substance will turn a poor man into a RICH ONE !

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by K114: 9:07am On Oct 03, 2014
Attention seekers, must we copy everything from the western world? Well that's what we get for their repeated de-sensitization for their own secret agendas

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by debrihachi(f): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Jeezbaby: The irreconcilable diff. there is dat u can not leave ur sugar daddies. They are the one dat cause ur break up Ini, to be frank with u.
shey u followed her t c da sugar daddy? U can't use ur tenses well.... yet u criticizing someone
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Rexphobia(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Ahmeduana:
YOU DON PACK THAT CONTRIBUTION WEY YOU DEY DO SINCE TEN YEAR AGO?

Baba, how you take know. Na my inheritance I wan use sef
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Rexphobia(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2014
RedBenson:

E be like u dey like second hand things. Even if dem give me Ini for free added with billions, i no go collect am. Ini don turn 2nd hand.

So na virgin you wan marry? All these girls wey like 10 bfs don climb dem, slack their punnani finish; na dem be first hand shey?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Rexphobia(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2014
jeffizy:
Hmm. The millennium youth.
Self degradation.

The ancient of days

You can't read between the line shey?
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ogaprime(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2014

Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ideee03(f): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2014
Haha in Swahili
Jerryolumide: th n!gga is just too dumb
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by Ahmeduana(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Rexphobia:

Baba, how you take know. Na my inheritance I wan use sef
OLD BOY I BEG SUFREY-SUFREY Ooo, THAT LADY GO RECK YOU OOo.
Re: Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage by ideee03(f): 9:40am On Oct 03, 2014
Which queshun mbok?
DonaldGenes:
Leave the boy and answer the question of Shuga Daddy thingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.