Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

...g - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ...g (12616 Views)

5 Steps To Make A Girl Fall In Love With U Fast / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...g by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ladycloud:
......can u throw me outif No...den zip it...
zip wetin..my pants don't have zips na undecided
Re: ...g by Ladycloud(f): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=nonsonnamani post=26862265]

Guys, view the picture of the girl that made this comment and take note
of this - never use this technique on a girl who is just average. It
only works on beautiful women.

No offence, but I must say this

A girl who is ugly or just average already has a low ego and therefore,
trying to jonse-humor-Shock(JHS) her will only make her hate you and
become nasty to you.

The strategy to use on this type of girls is.

1. Value-Bomb her
2. Mystery-Blow her

Will explain these concepts in the next post[/quote]......y r u being harsh
Re: ...g by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Emmysteve:
All these long write up lessons is just how to get a girl friend Lol una no get work at all.

The truth of the matter is all these sermons are not even necessary. I wish it's all about how to make money. In one of the thread, i read where some body once said we have two types of guys: the ones that chase after girls, and the ones that girls chase after. I happen to fall under the latter. In fact all the girls i dated came to me, i didn't suffer myself in doing all these rituals. Infact na me dey choose.
Nobody fccking asked you. Thank you.
Re: ...g by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
SuperSauce:
zip wetin..my pants don't have zips na undecided
value-bomb her. You ain't learning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...g by xmillion: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
guy u are really saying the truth pls I need more I know about all these concepts but the problem is that I don't know how to use them effectively
Re: ...g by Goddyj(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
you are very correct. take me for example, I'm the worst boyfriend but still no girl turns me down. I don't know how I do it, but reading your post now just opened my eyes to see exactly what I have been doing. that means I have been following the rules without even knowing it.

1 Like

Re: ...g by Lincoln94(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Emeka abeg run go get me dat çhair for kitchen a brother is giving a sermon...
AnticipaTing a counter thread as usual....
Re: ...g by sseunth(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
so which one should i use for my best female friend
Re: ...g by benega: 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
So if u shock her with electric and she's still not responding you bomb her: what if she dies in the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...g by nonsonnamani: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
sseunth:
so which one should i use for my best female friend

Will answer this in my next post..

Cheers
Re: ...g by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
huhuhuhuhuhuhu, see as guys queue up deh read "tips" as them go take get girlfriend (no be wife o). Chai, so na like this Zubiar take cham me angry .

3 Likes

Re: ...g by Sijioke(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
nonsonnamani:
I'm going to show you exactly how to make any girl take you seriously in an instant and get attracted to you like you "jazed" her.

This secrets I'm going to show you has been tested and proven by me and a dozen other of my friends since my university days. Some girls who will read this will confirm it is true while some others will disagree.

Before I start writing let me make something clear...

One; A lot of girls will not agree with these stuffs I'm about to write, most will say it doesn't work on them. As a matter of fact a lot of them will come at me and criticise me for writing it.

Two; a lot of guys too will completely disagree with it and most of these guys will be guys who have little or no experience with women - guys who girls keep turning down and rejecting like they are trash.

If you fall under class number one, I have no apology for writing this. If you are in class number two, still - no apologies. I don't care if you like what I have written or not but first test out what I'm going to teach you before you fight this concept. Don't just jump and criticise because you either want to sound smart or sound funny.

These secrets can not get you a wife but it can get you a girlfriend.

Are you ready?

Let's begin, A lot of Nigerian guys feel that girls are attracted to money.

Let's face it, most of these dudes who have this notion are the ones girls label as "mugus". Yes, to some extent wealth can make a girl notice you but what happens if you are not wealthy?

Do you go ahead and spend your hard earned cash? Most guys spend so much trying to impress a girl that it just makes her see you as someone she can use.

I had this friend who had this girlfriend. He took her out, bought her stuffs severally, and called her all the time - he was basically the most romantic guy ever to her.

The day before yesterday that same girl dumped him.

Why?

Women will always tell you they want a romantic guy who really really cares for them but still, when you show them love or care they still don't fall for you. You call her regularly, spend on her, buy her stuffs and she doesn't even return your calls.

Why?

Have you asked yourself why girls love the guys who don't love them while you who show her all the love is not taken seriously?

Have you ever wondered why most girls who you have been very sweet to in the past turn you down when you ask them to be your girlfriend? Then those one you don't take seriously keeping trying to get your attention.

Have you?

Which would you want? That a girl likes you for the money you spend or that she likes you because she likes you.

If you are looking for a gold digger then this advise I will be dishing out in this thread might not work for you - go out and spend all you want but don't get angry when someone saves your number with "mugu".

For others who, like me, are interested in getting a girl interested in who they are and not what they have in their pocket. Read on.

1. GIRLS LIKE GUYS WHO PROJECT VALUE.

It doesn't matter how much you spend on a girl, if you make her feel like she is too good for you she will not take you seriously - she will so cheat on you.

Why? Because she is loose? No, not because she is loose - but because she doesn't just feel it for you.

Women love men who are in control, they resent and hate guys who try to impress them so much. Matter of fact, the more you don't try to impress a girl the more likely that she will fall in love with you.

If trying to impress a girl works then you will be able to get every girl you want. I'm not saying you should treat a girl badly

But;

You might have seen this happen - a girl who is very beautiful and still cries over an average guy with average income who treats her like trash. She complains to you, her "just a friend" guy, that the guy she is dating is treating her badly.

You ask her to leave him and she says she can't that she is in love with the guy.

Ever wondered why girls think this way? Ever wondered why a girl who you show all the love, tell her how much you love her still don't agree to date you.

Have you?

To be continued, I need to go and check up some mails....will be revealing a lot of stuffs under this thread. Keep it locked, it's going to be a long long thread
doro is a sharefull giver.

1 Like

Re: ...g by agarawu23(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
dear Op, your post so far is true o. As we don know now, i'll open my eyes. Thanks for letting me know.
#heartbreakingtime.
heart breaking time, how many bf u get? abi u be miss world? this r d types of gals such tragic work for.
Re: ...g by agarawu23(m): 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
benega:
So if u shock her with electric and she's still not responding you bomb her: what if she dies in the process
if she dies, use the forth logic Work Away .......
Re: ...g by Sijioke(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
Sijioke:
doro is a cheerfull giver.
Re: ...g by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
agarawu23:
heart breaking time, how many bf u get? abi u be miss world? this r d types of gals such tragic work for.
i deh one side deh laugh you. Come and try this tips on me na?
Re: ...g by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
nonsonnamani:
I'm going to show you exactly how to make any girl take you seriously in an instant and get attracted to you like you "jazed" her.

This secrets I'm going to show you has been tested and proven by me and a dozen other of my friends since my university days. Some girls who will read this will confirm it is true while some others will disagree.

Before I start writing let me make something clear...

One; A lot of girls will not agree with these stuffs I'm about to write, most will say it doesn't work on them. As a matter of fact a lot of them will come at me and criticise me for writing it.

Two; a lot of guys too will completely disagree with it and most of these guys will be guys who have little or no experience with women - guys who girls keep turning down and rejecting like they are trash.

If you fall under class number one, I have no apology for writing this. If you are in class number two, still - no apologies. I don't care if you like what I have written or not but first test out what I'm going to teach you before you fight this concept. Don't just jump and criticise because you either want to sound smart or sound funny.

These secrets can not get you a wife but it can get you a girlfriend.

Are you ready?

Let's begin, A lot of Nigerian guys feel that girls are attracted to money.

Let's face it, most of these dudes who have this notion are the ones girls label as "mugus". Yes, to some extent wealth can make a girl notice you but what happens if you are not wealthy?

Do you go ahead and spend your hard earned cash? Most guys spend so much trying to impress a girl that it just makes her see you as someone she can use.

I had this friend who had this girlfriend. He took her out, bought her stuffs severally, and called her all the time - he was basically the most romantic guy ever to her.

The day before yesterday that same girl dumped him.

Why?

Women will always tell you they want a romantic guy who really really cares for them but still, when you show them love or care they still don't fall for you. You call her regularly, spend on her, buy her stuffs and she doesn't even return your calls.

Why?

Have you asked yourself why girls love the guys who don't love them while you who show her all the love is not taken seriously?

Have you ever wondered why most girls who you have been very sweet to in the past turn you down when you ask them to be your girlfriend? Then those one you don't take seriously keeping trying to get your attention.

Have you?

Which would you want? That a girl likes you for the money you spend or that she likes you because she likes you.

If you are looking for a gold digger then this advise I will be dishing out in this thread might not work for you - go out and spend all you want but don't get angry when someone saves your number with "mugu".

For others who, like me, are interested in getting a girl interested in who they are and not what they have in their pocket. Read on.

1. GIRLS LIKE GUYS WHO PROJECT VALUE.

It doesn't matter how much you spend on a girl, if you make her feel like she is too good for you she will not take you seriously - she will so cheat on you.

Why? Because she is loose? No, not because she is loose - but because she doesn't just feel it for you.

Women love men who are in control, they resent and hate guys who try to impress them so much. Matter of fact, the more you don't try to impress a girl the more likely that she will fall in love with you.

If trying to impress a girl works then you will be able to get every girl you want. I'm not saying you should treat a girl badly

But;

You might have seen this happen - a girl who is very beautiful and still cries over an average guy with average income who treats her like trash. She complains to you, her "just a friend" guy, that the guy she is dating is treating her badly.

You ask her to leave him and she says she can't that she is in love with the guy.

Ever wondered why girls think this way? Ever wondered why a girl who you show all the love, tell her how much you love her still don't agree to date you.

Have you?

To be continued, I need to go and check up some mails....will be revealing a lot of stuffs under this thread. Keep it locked, it's going to be a long long thread
These secrets/tips are exclusively for ALPHA Males, and ain't supposed to be gotten this free bro.

Anyways, it's your call. Nice job btw
Re: ...g by nonsonnamani: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
i deh one side deh laugh you. Come and try this tips on me na?

Lol, alright. This made me laugh. Nice

1 Like

Re: ...g by nonsonnamani: 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Casanova019:
These secrets/tips are exclusively for ALPHA Males, and ain't supposed to be gotten this free bro.

Anyways, it's your call. Nice job btw

This are just the basics; the more advanced stuffs are in My book and I don't sell that book to everybody. If it goes viral in Nigeria trouble go dey.
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
donsalvy:
value-bomb her. You ain't learning.
loling...she knows the drill already na....but make i try sha cheesy
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
huhuhuhuhuhuhu, see as guys queue up deh read "tips" as them go take get girlfriend (no be wife o). Chai, so na like this Zubiar take cham me angry .
including sule and kabi to use this logic on top ya matter grin
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
SuperSauce:
including sule and kabi to use this logic on top ya matter grin
Ah, you be kabiru grin ooo shocked shocked
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
SuperSauce:
loling...she knows the drill already na....but make i try sha cheesy
wink
Re: ...g by agrovick(m): 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
dear Op, your post so far is true o. As we don know now, i'll open my eyes. Thanks for letting me know.
#heartbreakingtime.
hey stranger
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
agrovick:

hey stranger
hola hola hola.
Re: ...g by agrovick(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
hola hola hola.
i learnt u'v a plumbing job for me
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
Ah, you be kabiru grin ooo shocked shocked
kabi kininba..piko..my name na Superman jur... cool
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
agrovick:

i learnt u'v a plumbing job for me
Hehehehehe, no. Don't have any.
Re: ...g by lulu1986(f): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tymax:
Guy! Stop exposing our top secrets.

For pros only. cool
we know and we know how to handle da situation..so chilax..
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
SuperSauce:
kabi kininba..piko..my name na Superman jur... cool
yup. I know. I've been admiring you from afar.

1 Like

Re: ...g by agrovick(m): 9:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
Hehehehehe, no. Don't have any.
I thought as much, I told the person I'm not a plumber grin have u been stealing likes on nl
Re: ...g by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
agrovick:

I thought as much, I told the person I'm not a plumber grin have u been stealing likes on nl
grin. Actually, i kidnap them cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Girls / Fear As An Unidentified Lady Stands Naked Infront Of Chicken Republic At Ilupeju / Endtime See How A Girl Took A Selfie Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.