Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (33535 Views)

New Fathers Lets Share Our Experience. / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Donovan: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
My brother's wife is in first trimester & it's not funny at all. She vomits a lot & it's damn irritating.Her husband is out of the country & the last few weeks has been frustrating for me.

I think having to take very good care of her & making sure she's safe have been most challenging.

I would just hope this stops as soon as possible.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by deife(m): 1:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Bootylicious:
It's 3.32am and enjoying a plate of rice my husband started cooking ard 2am. I am 28weeks gone and it's been various drama but I am quite stable now and been enjoying good time off the kitchen,laundry and other house chore,he does everything, all I do is go to work,when am home he doesn't allow me do anything myself. My nose is the funniest it tripled in size.

Wow, congratulations! Wish you a safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by JOYCEOUS(f): 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
canalily:
....pls help pray for me for my wedding to be sucessful.....
maybe. . .just maybe you should say . . . pls help pray for me for my 'marriage' to be successful . . . All the best tho

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by canalily(m): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
JOYCEOUS:
maybe. . .just maybe you should say . . . pls help pray for me for my 'marriage' to be successful . . . All the best tho
....just pray for any one at all God wil attend to it. Thank you very much!
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Bootylicious(f): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thank you
deife:

Wow, congratulations! Wish you a safe delivery.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by omoajiri(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
My people na GIRL!
Weighing 3.5 ds evening.
The long wait os over

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Bootylicious(f): 2:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Congrats
omoajiri:
My people na GIRL!
Weighing 3.5 ds evening.
The long wait os over
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by iKoksi(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2014
omoajiri:
My people na GIRL!
Weighing 3.5 ds evening.
The long wait os over
Big Congrats to you please don't fail to give God all the glory.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by fitzfrankses7(m): 1:19am On Dec 16, 2014
My apologies my people I've been off Nairaland for a while... Please celebrate with my wife and I on the arrival of our son on 9:05 26/11... God has been faithful to us!

3 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by LeJeun3: 1:57am On Dec 16, 2014

30th October 2014......My day of joy

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by oluchikeh(f): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Im seriously tripping on a very dedicated papa.
God bless you and your little girl

frijos:
Walahi if to say dem dey sell experience I for done be like dangote on top this matter. Hehehe

This topic just got me remeniscing of all I went thru from inception of the pregnancy til when my daughter was put into my arms.

Its a total joyful experience watching her grow. From the first words she ever mnumbled to her very first steps I witness her take. Then what about her first day in school What about watching her run off to join in the assembly What about watching her at the assembly from my office window every morning (cos her school is next to my place of work)? What about having breakfast together before school What about sleeping on my stomach everytime What about when she pushes her mother away from my body n cuddles up with me? Then what about when she's ill Taking her to the clinic n making sure she gets the best of treatment n what about she doesn't like taking those drugs And what about times I had to spank her I feel for her but I had to be strong emotionally and afterall we r still best of friends lol. I cud recall when she was about 11 months old she wanted to write cos she saw me writing, he wudnt allow me concentrate until I had to put her on the table. Can u guys imagine, I tore a piece of paper for her but she wanted the book instead so I gave her the book and took the sheet of paper. Lol I gave her pencil but she wanted my biro so I ended up with the baby's stuff n she ended up with mine only to be scribbling rubbish all over my book lol. She's all grown up now she's the one teaching daddy how to pronounce words, spell, dress, brush etc

Father n daughter what a wonderful world!

1st pic when she was 9months old. 2nd when she was 2 years old.

I am a happy father and I pray to God to always protect my little mama. Amen

She's 6 yrs old now, what a big gurl. She speaks English and French fluently.luvs bicycles, cartoons and love painting.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by oluchikeh(f): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thank God for safe delivery

ogmask:

The moment came and she came forth. Beautiful baby she is. Am so happy and grateful to God. Mather and child fine and bubbling. Tnx for ur love.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
I love this thread. Kudos to the originator! My wife is 16 weeks pregnant now, help me pray for her for a safe delivery.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by babygifty(f): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
alobam1:

Am here baby.I'll definetly take care of u and the Kids..Got my PM?
I dnt want 2 laugh joor
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by DisGuy: 2:39am On Feb 13, 2015
pre-elemsia baby came 4 weeks early - baby in neonatal 2days now mother in another ward under watch

Daddy is doing kangaroo bonding grin

Glory be to God smiley

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Kimoni: 8:23am On Feb 13, 2015
DisGuy:
pre-elemsia baby came 4 weeks early - baby in neonatal 2days now mother in another ward under watch

Glory be to God smiley

It is well with them. Baby will be fine soonest. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by tobiaboG: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
DisGuy:

Glory be to God smiley
d Lord wl gv u d strength u need, congrats.

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by DisGuy: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
many thanks wink
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by clinik: 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thank God the Joy came on the 13th of Jan.
Please love your partner and care about her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thread For Those Born In Month Of May / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.