Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (33539 Views)

New Fathers Lets Share Our Experience. / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Tinyemeka(m): 6:55am On Oct 03, 2014
ElekeNtioba: I'm still at d 'awaiting husband' stage.

Same bus.

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Awwwww such a blessed thread, boo r u reading, actually what I can't wait to experience is having sex during pregnancy like how would it feel esp in d 9th month. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by thorpido(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2014
akino: My experience was a nasty one but God saw me through. All through the pregnancy of my first child, my wife would get angry at everything even when you asked her simple question.I had to always calm down and i promised her and myself that i would never get angry whenever she was angry.Instead of her to always tell me how she felt she prefered to yell at me at slightest provocation.I chose to be a responsible a responsible husband and help her work on this during the second pregnancy.
They don't do it intentionally.The hormones get the better of them.

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Smoj(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2014
I don't think I'm dat confident to withstand all wat u guys are saying here except if I want to die untimely. D best option for me is to send her to grandma wen d time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by yungboss(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2014
My wife experiences back pain sometimes, she does not bend downwards, i help do many of he chores but i can't really cook. that's an area i want to help out because she likes cooking alot cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by patholaw: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2014
We shall all get to that bridge and cross it in Jesus name... Amen.
God help me be a Good hubby wen dat time comes...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by UnknownT: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2014
nyabingi: Mine is almost in her 32 wks, she amazes me with each pasing day she doesnt show most of the sick signs other pregnant women show like vomiting, too much sleep or swollen legs, I usually talk to my baby and most of the time I prophesy and speak God's words to the baby i also enjoy the leapings and movements the baby makes when i touch my wife's tommy, im expectant and praying she delivers like the Hebrew women Amen!
Bro! There is nothing like "deliver like the Hebrew women". That was a lie told by the midwives, I wonder how it stuck up to dis century. Safe delivery to ur wifey

3 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by soonest(f): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2014
My respect to all the responsible fathers and supportive husbands

5 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2014
Lovely thread....God bless all awaiting Papi n safe delivery to ur wifeyyyyysss...

8 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by chibwike(m): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Can awaiting boyfriends share theirs too?
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones: I remember when I was awaiting to be the father of my daughter Remilekun! Those were precious moments!

-CramJones
hehehehe.....papa cramjones. I hope u massaged ur wife's back weller.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by uzolexis(f): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2014
charleff512:
Everyone on earth has at least one suitable partner.Be patient and locate yours.

No,marriage is not for everyone.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by honeydear(f): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2014
DesChyko: Mine is 23 weeks gone.
Actually, she just left for Lagos for ante natal check up, but will be back this week.
Well, she eats a lot these days, strange food mixtures for that matter, and she doesn't really let me eat those foods/fruits she keeps around without a little hesitation.
Also, she visits the toilet frequently even at night, having headaches and fever that lasts few minutes at times. And she always lets me know.
Bottom line is, I'm pretty scared. Just consoling myself with the doctor's report after ante natal check ups.
I miss those disturbances though. Not that they're fun, but it's interesting seeing a new habit in my wife.
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by charlesng: 8:19am On Oct 03, 2014
I am actually expecting my first child this week. He is already 3.4kg and he is in head down position now.
My wife left the country for a better medical care and shopping when she was already 7months.
Unfortunately, I will not be with her during the blessed day due to my job schedule but thank God for technology, I am kept
informed on everything.

Sorry to say this, last night I was sent a picture of a nasty jelly like fluid that came out of her and was told its part of the process.
This means she will be giving birth anytime from today. The baby no longer kick at this stage but moves in a wave like motion.
I can hear his heart bit from the video sent and can see him sleeping and sucking his tiny finger.

I just can't wait to welcome my dear son. God bless my beautiful wife and my son Charles Dozie.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Bryan12(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Am not a husband or a father yet but I pray to be,soon.When my mumsy was pregnant,that was'bout ten years ago,I was the one taking care of her as ma dad is always out of town,mehnnn It was really a nightmare.She gets irritated and upset so much,I collect slap tire.Then if ma popsy comes back she will transfer the vent to him after she must have told him all the things I've done wrong.My father being coded enough will scold me in her presence but when we're alone he would thank me and tell never to get upset.That's why even up till now my momma no dey carry me play at all.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by rule(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Just had my third child some weeks ago, as usual with all my kids.madam get angry easily,vomit a lot and hardly sleep.i have to double up my support and care.men e no easy @ times o but i give Baba God the glory am done producing now full time maintaing to my family.respect to the women folks, una too much.

15 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Abali1(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2014
By His Grace, am also in this category. in the first trimester, she was vomitting a lot and I got scared thinking each time if she Will be able to go through this. I was even blaming myself. lol.
I had to relocate temporarily to mum's house, cos I couldn't handle it all by myself.
After that stage, things has normalized a bit. I can't cook but I do help out in the kitchen, sometimes. I already told her that as she nears her due date, I will go and bring her mum to come and stay with us. I no fit shout ohh...her mum will soon be here, even though her due date is still at least two or three months away.
God Bless all mothers and pregnant women.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by adetwin(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2014
can't wait to be a father of triplets... this my wish "may God grant my request" AMEN!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by hischoice(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm going home tonight to kneel before her (hope she allows me) and say "Thank You."

We are in our first trimester, and I, most times, technically ignore her, thinking she's faking those attitudes. I've been horrible.

34 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by sheunfemix: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2014
Expectant mom here, its so cOol to see that some men feel so much for us @ this stage. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by babygifty(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm a female n single, God pls give me a hubby dat tk kia of me n his kids wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by sheunfemix: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
hischoice: I'm going home tonight to kneel before her (hope she allows me) and say "Thank You."

We are in our first trimester, and I, most times, technically ignore her, thinking she's faking those attitudes. I've been horrible.
You need spanking. First trimester is the worst. I go as far as vomiting blood @ tyms. I don't think any woman has to fake anything @ dat stage cos its always bad. I have sickness till d last day of delivery. What u need to say when u knEel down is "I'm sorry"

20 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Gee001: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
I love this thread! can't wait to experience all these with future hubby. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Psalmpy(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2014
charleff512:
Everyone on earth has at least one suitable partner.Be patient and locate yours.
ok i will b keepin ma bluetooth on in order for me to locate her

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by fpeter(f): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2014
canalily: ....pls help pray for me for my wedding to be sucessful.....

It will be successful in Jesus Name, All your needs and expenses shall be provided.. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by tokjohn: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2014
See the action of FC BAYERN MUNCHEN vs REAL MADRID

Please like and share!
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omW-5QRzyzc
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by adisa204(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2014
buchai: Same experience here i dont used to sleep at night because my wife used to vomitting a lot sometimes i felt she is been too dramatic about it she is one month gone now and i dont used to ve s...e...x with her because each time i dose maybe once in two weeks the vomitting wil increase another thing is smell everything in the house smells' her even the soap am using smells her this is the second soap av changed now. Wel everything is fun to me because i want to support her in anyway i can.
.did u give ur phone 2 ur house help 2 comment..hian!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by uzolexis(f): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2014
hischoice: I'm going home tonight to kneel before her (hope she allows me) and say "Thank You."

Thank God for this thread,it has helped u realise ur fault n kudos 2 u 4 acknowledging the fact dat u've wronged ur wife. I hope u'll also have the courage 2 do d right thing and make it up to her. God bless ur home n grant ur wife safe delivery.

14 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by omoadeleye(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2014
Please what's the diffrence between awaiting father and pending father?
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by kayphyzee(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2014
clinik: Awaiting fathers, let share our experience and reaction of our pretty wife. My wife is 24 weeks gone. The experience during first trimester was very scary....she vomits and was not able to cook. I did almost all the work in the house just to encourage her that we are in it together. Her recent reaction is sleeplessness, she wakes up between 1am & 2am and she won't be able to sleep until 4am. am eagerly expecting my baby, actually my first.

Thought I'm in the only one in this situation. Bro, God will help us o. Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by femi4: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2014
cramjones: I remember when I was awaiting to be the father of my daughter Remilekun! Those were precious moments!

-CramJones
Your first non political comment on NL in a long time

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / Thread For Those Born In Month Of May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.