Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience (33492 Views)

New Fathers Lets Share Our Experience. / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here / First Pregnacy/newly Married Babes Lets Come Together And Share Our Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by oyejohn: 5:26am On Oct 03, 2014
I left the awaiting fathers camp this Tuesday o, I use to think am a very experienced and knowledgeable person and with all my readings online I had thought there would be nothing new to learn, I was so wrong, I had to opportunity of staying in the labor room with my wife.....I respect women ooooo. Its good to be a father . congratulatory message from everywhere am overwhelmed. I bless God.

38 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Imoy(m): 5:30am On Oct 03, 2014
Wot of "illegal awaiting fadas" can dey also share their experience?

3 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by olaboy001(m): 5:36am On Oct 03, 2014
I will like to make use of this place

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by ElFenomeno1: 5:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Fantastic. I have been looking forward to a thread like this. grin

We are almost there. Insha Allah very soon i will have more stories. I know my wife. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by englishmart(m): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2014
lekjons: 'singles dudes', hit 'like' if u came here 2 read d comments!
single dudes looking for likes since 1999

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by mbhs139(m): 5:44am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine is in her 9th week. She don spoil wella now. She's like, "Shebi we don marry, and I dey carry your pikin for my bella, so no more all those I'm sorry". She's cool men!

7 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by DesChyko: 5:50am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine is 23 weeks gone.
Actually, she just left for Lagos for ante natal check up, but will be back this week.
Well, she eats a lot these days, strange food mixtures for that matter, and she doesn't really let me eat those foods/fruits she keeps around without a little hesitation.
Also, she visits the toilet frequently even at night, having headaches and fever that lasts few minutes at times. And she always lets me know.
Bottom line is, I'm pretty scared. Just consoling myself with the doctor's report after ante natal check ups.
I miss those disturbances though. Not that they're fun, but it's interesting seeing a new habit in my wife.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by gonzaga: 5:57am On Oct 03, 2014
monsuru560: [size=20pt] cool[/size]

I AM VERY SURE YOU ARE FAR FROM BEEN A FATHER. MAYBE A PRODUCT OF A DISJOINTED HOME WHERE BEATING PREGNANT WOMEN ISN'T AN OFFENCE. YOU SHOULD BE HEAVILY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

10 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by DesChyko: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2014
clinik:
seriously sex is once in a week now.....am not really complaining but am looking if it won't affect her at due time. u know what I mean

From medical points of view, it is great to have sex with your pregnant wife as frequently as she allows.
1. It allows the body become tolerant to the foetus, as the genetic signatures in your sperm helps her body recognize and accept your strange contributions to the baby's formation. This prevents premature delivery(pre-eclampsia).
2. The woman gets more sexually stimulated now that ever. In truth, this is when they demand and enjoy sex more.

NB: It's my first so while she gives me a tough job to sleep, I end up researching most of the time, so we mostly find out these things together.

11 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 03, 2014
gonzaga:

I AM VERY SURE YOU ARE FAR FROM BEEN A FATHER. MAYBE A PRODUCT OF A DISJOINTED HOME WHERE BEATING PREGNANT WOMEN ISN'T AN OFFENCE. YOU SHOULD BE HEAVILY ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
u dae crazeeeeeeee cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by nyabingi(m): 6:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Mine is almost in her 32 wks, she amazes me with each pasing day she doesnt show most of the sick signs other pregnant women show like vomiting, too much sleep or swollen legs, I usually talk to my baby and most of the time I prophesy and speak God's words to the baby i also enjoy the leapings and movements the baby makes when i touch my wife's tommy, im expectant and praying she delivers like the Hebrew women Amen!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by buchai: 6:08am On Oct 03, 2014
Same experience here i dont used to sleep at night because my wife used to vomitting a lot sometimes i felt she is been too dramatic about it she is one month gone now and i dont used to ve s...e...x with her because each time i dose maybe once in two weeks the vomitting wil increase another thing is smell everything in the house smells' her even the soap am using smells her this is the second soap av changed now. Wel everything is fun to me because i want to support her in anyway i can.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2014
ok
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by arvinsloane(m): 6:19am On Oct 03, 2014
This one no concern my ministry grin
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by akino(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2014
My experience was a nasty one but God saw me through. All through the pregnancy of my first child, my wife would get angry at everything even when you asked her simple question.I had to always calm down and i promised her and myself that i would never get angry whenever she was angry.Instead of her to always tell me how she felt she prefered to yell at me at slightest provocation.I chose to be a responsible a responsible husband and help her work on this during the second pregnancy.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by charleff512(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2014
debosola: Pls do remember this "it's very easy to sire a child, even a slowpoke could do that,but being a responsible father to that child is very important"
God help all awaiting fathers to be good and responsible ones. Amen
seconded

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2014
My wife is heavy with our 4th child, infact this current pregnancy is the one with the most drama, I. Have to wake up every mid nite to give her massage, I have to pet her everyday cos she is always upset; she z 7mths gone, can't wait for this nitemare to end.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2014
clinik: Awaiting fathers, let share our experience and reaction of our pretty wife. My wife is 24 weeks gone. The experience during first trimester was very scary....she vomits and was not able to cook. I did almost all the work in the house just to encourage her that we are in it together. Her recent reaction is sleeplessness, she wakes up between 1am & 2am and she won't be able to sleep until 4am. am eagerly expecting my baby, actually my first.

well i glad you are a supportive husband and you are handling the issue maturely. She better reward you after she has popped o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by charleff512(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2014
kennynelcon: Blessed are the singles ...
Are you celibate?

2 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by charleff512(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2014
Psalmpy: Do i even think i will marry at all coz am very much sick of all dem girls in d world.
The question's if i dnt marry can i eva ave a baby of ma own
Everyone on earth has at least one suitable partner.Be patient and locate yours.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by M4gunners: 6:37am On Oct 03, 2014
debosola: Pls do remember this "it's very easy to sire a child, even a slowpoke could do that,but being a responsible father to that child is very important"
God help all awaiting fathers to be good and responsible ones. Amen
Amen.
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by timilehing(m): 6:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Gimme exactly 2 years, I'll be an awaiting father
Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by kentochi(m): 6:43am On Oct 03, 2014
This thread is one of its kind
is good to be a father.
Mind you that pregnant women share there brain with there baby.
Don't expect them to behave as they use to.
Show them love and assistance
my daughter Divine is 5 months now.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 03, 2014
akino: My experience was a nasty one but God saw me through. All through the pregnancy of my first child, my wife would get angry at everything even when you asked her simple question.I had to always calm down and i promised her and myself that i would never get angry whenever she was angry.Instead of her to always tell me how she felt she prefered to yell at me at slightest provocation.I chose to be a responsible a responsible husband and help her work on this during the second pregnancy.

I know a lot of people may think that these women do it intentionally, but trust me their hormones get the best of them. Dealing with the swollen feet and face, the weight gain, constant food cravings, always feeling tired and restless. Pregnant woman usually go through a lot a of emotional things that basically takes over their lives

12 Likes

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by idokosi: 6:46am On Oct 03, 2014
She wakes up at night, bw 2-4 am,read her books in preparation for exams, she is always as strong as rock of gibralta. she does the cooking, washing etc

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by Mention(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2014
lekjons: 'singles dudes', hit 'like' if u came here 2 read d comments!
I came here to read comments, but I ain't clicking LIKE

1 Like

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by charleff512(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2014
For me it was fun but i was not around for a couple of months so she had to be with my sister.I prayed to be there the 'D' day.Three days after my arrival she was so restless i was scared. I was always praying and calling my mum for tips on how to manage the situation.She started showing signs at 4am and my baby came at 8.03.a pretty baby girl.
OP i wish your wife safe delivery.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awaiting Fathers: Lets Share Our Experience by kennynelcon(m): 6:50am On Oct 03, 2014
charleff512:
Are you celibate?
Your In the flesh lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Closing Arguments On Friendzoning And "Nice Guys Finish Last" / Why I Wash My Wife's Clothes - Nigerian Man / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.