Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group (6683 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
Luckygurl post=/post/26825972:
Rape!! People can be outrightly dangerous.
Reminds me of a so called male friend I had before. It was just an innocent visit that turned into something else. I guess he was having some crazy thoughts in his head all along whilst pretending as a friend. I put up resistance and he had to back off, Na so I carry my bag dey run like Usain Bolt.
Too bad my first kiss didn't turn out the way I wanted it cry, although I got out unscathed..
Some many others do not get out of it unhurt. It's such a pity!!
Useless uncircumcised men taking advantage of girls innocent Visit to either rape or force them into doing despecable things.

I don't advice girls to visit a man alone in his home the first 3months of meeting him. Some men are beasts
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Instead of teaching girls how to not get raped ("don't wear this," "don't ever drink," etc.), what if we went to the root of the problem and raised boys to know the ins and outs of consent?
Guys before you sleep with a girl you must be sure that she isn’t in any of the following states:

1. Make sure she is not drunk: When a lady is drunk she is usually not in the right frame of mind. It’s worse if you’re not her boyfriend or husband, a perfect gentleman should not make love to a drug woman. Trust me, take her home, tuck her into bed and when she wakes up the next morning she might willingly give it to you with love.

2. If she seems unsure if she wants you to: when a lady starts to say No, No, No.. Zip up. We should stop taking her No for moans [img]http://2.bp..com/_-TUwWUkLOjs/TUvMviwa85I/AAAAAAAAALc/2BK1LIkrBDE/s320/r3.jpg[/img]

3. Sleeping with a passed out girl: Girl meets guy for the first time. Girl gets drunk and passes out. Guy has sex with her. Is this rape? It’s pure rape. Tell yourself you would never do it. Shut the door behind you..

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Luckygurl(f): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
doublegift post=/post/26830854:

Heavy blow on your two laps and a dirty slap can keep a victim quiet and motionless for some minutes.

It's not as easy as you think.
Obviously, it's not as easy as I've always imagined.. Thoughts like this makes me scared, like it sends cold shivers down my spine...
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by Luckygurl(f): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
Umunwoke, una dey hear am. Do not take her NO for moans...
Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by nerodenero: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Luckygurl post=/post/26832141:
Umunwoke, una dey hear am. Do not take her NO for moans...

Greetings.

I have read alot of your write-ups, most especially your diary and I think you write so well.

I decided to break the silence of admiring your writing skills without letting you know because of your loss.It is not easy to lose a loved one,I can only pray God grants you the strenght to move on.

Keep at what you love doing and keep doing it well.There is always somebody watching,reading and admiring.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Rαpe Victims Support Group by cdamsel(f): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
adebayour26:
I support you ma.....NO EXCUSE.

If u think u av any reason, such reason will only be listened to when u begin to rot in jail/ hell.
O well,i like to pray for their conversion cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. / What Sort Of Girlfriend Is This? / I Want To Borrow Your Laps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.