Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM (50419 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Revolva(m): 7:35am On Oct 04, 2014
grin grin grin the guy that after withdrawals the goon still stands in fron of the ATM machine as if he is his laptop or arcade game pressing and pressing....sluggish...while other people waits ......murmuring
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by crackhouse(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2014
another annoying dude is the dude that will always request for receipt for each withdrawal even if he intends to withdraw up to 5 times.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Vikky014(f): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2014
Stelvin101:

Yes dear, how did u guess? Or r u also serving here in gboko?
lol.my sis
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2014
cnnamoko:
Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.

Source: Our Daily Experience

its probably most annoying thing in the world-ATM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2014
FlyboyZee:
Don't worry. We know broke aasss niggaz have no bussiness being in a Bank. Yeah! yeah!! That's how we keep it real...

lmao...you can say that again. now can you give me some money sweetie? grin kiss
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Vikky014:
lol.my sis

Oh okay dear. I guess she dey gist u how life in Beneu state wink. Pm me okay let's relate
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by dy27(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Una forgot the one wey machine swallom is atm and start begging for bike tranport..Chai!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Chinom(m): 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
...and the f00ls that are always looking over your shoulder while you are transacting your biz with the ATM. Some people stand so close, it's annoying
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ogoplus: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
spanzed:
OP u forgot the dude or girl who went to load recharge card...especially when MTN was #110. grin
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Norstrademus(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
ggrin:
What's ATMundecided
Any time mumu...n ur a typical example
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ice234: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
You mean queue
mspeak:
You left out the "I dey your back" guy, he comes from nowhere and start to claim he was behind someone on the cue.na that one dey pain me pass..
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by dokilolo: 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
d dudes dat get 2 d point wen dey r asked if dey wish 2 proceed nd d dude keeps pressing no nd d cycle continues for like 5 times .
and wen u offer to help dey tel u dey know wat dey r doin nd giv u d 'thief u wana know my pin look' .....so annoying.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by fridayj(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2014
Some person that hav hold abot ten ATM card...
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
4 & 6 very funny cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Xboyultimate(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2014
Hi guys, you can get a FREE e-book on how to earn money online here==> /goo(dot)gl/8CTT0c/
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nelrulez(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Someone who slots in 6 different cards and ends up not withdrawing anything. Someone who stays under the scorching sun just because he wants to make use of quick teller to recharge his line with 100 mtn card.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by emma2002(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
...In other news, we now have ATMs in Nigeria that accepts cash deposits. I am sure this story will double in length and hilariousness by the time it spreads to all ATM locations nationwide!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by jovichi: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
lol @ 2
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nazcoj(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
1 and 6.... Very hilarious
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by BTT(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
seankay:
You can check your balance at the ATM sometimes when dose banks refuse to send you alert.....no7 tho cheesy Na dem number 6 dey vex me pass,that shii still happened the last time I used the ATM,the woman spent close to 5mins doing rubbish,it was until I got pissed that I had to check on her lo and behold,she doesn't know what to do and she couldn't ask for help

Which goes to prove that you are the No 7th example of Annoying People You Meet at the ATM type.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by mspeak(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
====
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by eljanfortis(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2014
I wentf to the atm today to get money 4 my mum and i saw two types of peeps.:.........................................the alert checkers;this man after been debited was waiting in front of the machine to receive is alert and he did not leave until he was alerted,i wonder what he was thinking.,.........................................the nice guy:this particular man was an hausa guy and he was obviously cheated on the quene he protested coolly against it and when the cheat guy told him to come and withdrawl he was like "no no dont worry,you can withdrawl,sincerely you can have forgotten it"come see how people dey say "oga please nah go withdrawl abeg,you re a man lol
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by SenatorJames(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2014
Haaaaaa! Very true.
cnnamoko:
Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.

Source: Our Daily Experience
After my morning devotion, this is a good funny post to start a working day.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by SenatorJames(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Nelrulez:
Someone who slots in 6 different cards and ends up not withdrawing anything. Someone who stays under the scorching sun just because he wants to make use of quick teller to recharge his line with 100 mtn card.
My brother, may God deliver our people. Poverty raised to power ignorant.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by category(m): 11:14am On Mar 15, 2016
blognetbase:
A Case Study Of Auchi Polytechnic Town

Silly. What is Auchi Polytechnic Town
Must you comment?
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by zimiyak01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Asin ehen, some people are really annoying.
Anyways anyone interested on how to earn 30k this holiday season checkout this website Jasper.icharityclubglobal.org or WhatsApp me privately on +2348121584181

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.