Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM (50431 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
Op. It's not "cue". It is called "queue".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Vikky014(f): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
Stelvin101: I use to shout and rant at people in ma state wen ever I go to ATM machine dat dey waste too much time. Buh since am in Benue state (thanks to Now Your Suffering Continue) I jst go there n book space, go market,go barbing saloon, even go watch premier league before I go back to the ATM machine to check if e don reach my turn. Ppl here will kill u with frustration in ATM here in Benue state, I kept wondering if they are withdrawing Millions with their atm card. Am not stereotyping, just saying the fact.
which part of benue are you?gboko?
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Opulentluv(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
U dey there
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Vikky014(f): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
tonididdy: add:

that stupid dude that allows one yeye fine girl who just got there enter front of the line and when u yell, he's like...''can't we be our brothers keeper''?
a guy did dt for me on monday cheesy
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by naughtyboi419(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
grin grin
ggrin: What's ATMundecided
ATM is Any Time Money accordint to miss NYSC 2nd runnerup batch B in ebonyi state
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by searay(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
bigass:

ATMs under dispenses at times. Sometimes with one or 2 notes per dispense. It has happened to me twice. I logged my complaint and I was refunded
wow. Just hearing this for the first time
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by yimjon: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Or it could be that guy that goes with Gallery of ATM cards and at the end of the day no cash in any of them, so annoying undecided
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Afritop(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Anyone guilty of number 1 has trust issues: The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by blognetbase(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
A Case Study Of Auchi Polytechnic Town
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Eddy2cute(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
u must be living in a cave grin
u must be living in a cave
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Wadosky(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Concerning checking of balance,i recently transfered money tru my access mobile to a third party bank but the recipient met me the next day saying he didn't receive any alert.
To confirm we went to the nearest bank with his atm to confirm his balance n behold the money is lodged in his acnt.
One can truly use atm to check balance for good reasons.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by napaj: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=cnnamoko]Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.

heheehee! hehehehehe heheheheh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
What about the people murmuring on the queue for a little time waste due to network. you will think they own your card. If you can't wait please try another bank.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by naturally: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lol, so on point
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
lolll...
Actually I can't remember the last time I stood on a queue in a bank. grin

yeayea...that's how I roll...lol
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by chidooh1: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
What about those that update their facebook pages with ATM screen?

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by kuljustiz(f): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lol. So true
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Bigsteveg(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
Stelvin101: I use to shout and rant at people in ma state wen ever I go to ATM machine dat dey waste too much time. Buh since am in Benue state (thanks to Now Your Suffering Continue) I jst go there n book space, go market,go barbing saloon, even go watch premier league before I go back to the ATM machine to check if e don reach my turn. Ppl here will kill u with frustration in ATM here in Benue state, I kept wondering if they are withdrawing Millions with their atm card. Am not stereotyping, just saying the fact.

Corper We....
Abeg when dem go pay allowee for this month nau?
Hunger dey catch person for here o
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by kobonaire(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Depends on the context.
In this thread it is short for :- automated teller machine

You can read details here and also learn about alternate definitions here : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATM

In blüe film, it means something nasty.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lolll...
Actually I can't remember the last time I stood on a queue in a bank. grin

yeayea...that's how I roll...lol
POS things abi
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Donchinex(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
chidooh1: What about those that update their facebook pages with ATM screen?
lol. Your name must be LIEnus.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: POS things abi

grin...I have my way around it.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Tolubory(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
I had the Bad experience ,One day I went to withdraw @ the ATM , I was in haste that I didn't realise that I picked an expired ATM card on getting there ,as am about to use the card then I realised that I picked the wrong card
I was so pissed off!!!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by segebobo: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
cnnamoko:

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

Source: Our Daily Experience

This one especially and some of them will refuse help. They probably think u want to steal their pin
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

grin...I have my way around it.
pls tell me the mysterious way..is it illuminati things?
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Muzikluva(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
honeric01: What is cue? did you mean queue?
I was wondering if "cue" is a new replacement for "queue"?? Buh diz post is un point!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by charlesashilo: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Those who knew the ATM does not issue receipt at that time and keep pressing 'yes' (requesting for it)in their transaction or when its their turn.

When there is an option of two or more queues, I do check on queues with more smart people (young) because the queue is faster.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by serty1: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
The dude that wanna withdraw 50k and does its 10 times by pressing the 5k logo..instead of 20k twice and 10k once depending on some machines dat does 40 onces sef...silly rabbits
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Tosinville(m): 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
cheesy 1 and 2 is Funny af lol
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Amadaz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is'nt advisable to accept cards from anyone who ask you to help them withdraw from the atm. remember the atm has a camera which snaps at every operation you do, so if the card was stolen, you might be the culprit.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Afrok(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
nnekamezor: I feel ur comment... Ah dat situation can mk one LIVID ooo
sure! The anger will be enough to boil water especially if the bank is the only hope of withdrawing undecided.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Simpsonrocket:
its a short abbreviation for ATMosphere
Do we have Long Abbreviation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.