Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM (50418 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by kuldude29(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
11. excuse me, pls r u d last person - response yes, Ok am behind u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Osyxcel(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
cnnamoko:
6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

This one got me laughing real hard.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Kenzico(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
spanzed: OP u forgot the dude or girl who went to load recharge card...especially when MTN was #110. grin
Dude! U got me feeling guilty lolzzz
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by deesmom(f): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oh plss, you should actually check your balance on the ATM rather than disturbinh the customer service officer and yes the added value of having a debit card is for minor expenses like 100 naira recharge PIN or 50 naira worth if you wish.
Nigerians and impatience, may God help us and teach us because I have realised that most of us have a big problem with waiting.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
ggrin: What's ATMundecided
its a short abbreviation for ATMosphere

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by kay29000(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
lol! Funny. Especially the ones that almost redraw all the money in the ATM. I also hate people that stand haphazardly, instead of on a straight queue.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ElFenomeno1: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
tobounty: I am a a daft cun........t

FIXED!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by tonididdy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
cnnamoko: Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.

Source: Our Daily Experience
add:

that stupid dude that allows one yeye fine girl who just got there enter front of the line and when u yell, he's like...''can't we be our brothers keeper''?

4 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by wisolf(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
spanzed: OP u forgot the dude or girl who went to load recharge card...especially when MTN was #110. grin
u do am well well,no lie!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by EbirichBen(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
I disagree with number 4.
Because most banks will ask you to use the atm if you are withdrawing #100,000 and below. So do you expect him to collect 100k at once? And which machine will pay that?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by donefezy: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP: 4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He
goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw
his whole life savings. At a point people will start
begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.
Reminds of a ∂αу i stood at the back of a man under the scorching sun..this man withdrew 20k about 5times until there was no money left :-/ ..if not тнαт he his elderly i would нανє blasted him
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by moscobabs(m): 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
YOU FORGET
cool The lady that get to the front of ATM and starts rubbing powder and redress as if the ATM want to woo her

4 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by euphorbia(f): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
20) People that want to enter the machine or want to see what is inside the machine esp on a sunny afternoon.

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ow11(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
Oh! The guy that sees you done with the machine shouts from a yard away 'E pay you?'

Why does he assume that the ATM has just one purpose or the customer that just finished surely used it for the exact same purpose he wants to use it for.

Very annoying

3 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by piagetskinner(m): 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Sometimes network doesn't allow one make his/her transactions on the go...yet some dumb gays still yell on the que

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by charlotte1991(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
U no add person wey go collect lik 10 atm cardz of his friendz and write d pinz 4 paperz and wen he got 2 d atm mechine he go comot am 1 by 1.....lolzzzz

2 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by tithe(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
ggrin: What's ATMundecided
ATM(alomo testy meal) so nice for vegetable soup.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Joshuadon: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2014
GOOD ONE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by neksummi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Funny

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by And9: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
2, 3 & 6, very annoying angry
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by cnnamoko(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
*spreads mat and lies down to read comments* oboy front page sweet o, last year when I joined NL as a new dude na people dey tell me they saw my post on FP, I was unconsciously making FP. As I come serious dey post, only 2 views (d other view being my babe). So today I must enjoy all this FTC, FP, STC, LTC. Loooooooool

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by 9jatatafo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Nice ATM observations but I am worried by the word CUE! I thought we stay in a QUEQUE and not CUE. This is my observation though.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1: A lot of stark illiterates on this thread...... when people cant even spell 'funny' or 'queue' ....... You know it is time to give up!
Before you call people illiterate,remember to add the apostrophe to your 'cant' next time. *Can't*

5 Likes

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
People I hate the most are the ones like the op that peep into everybody's transaction. angry

Take time.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by johnstar(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
guilty of numbr 5, mehn dat shit happens in ikeja 1 tym
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ElFenomeno1: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
aaronson: Before you call people illiterate,remember to add the apostrophe to your 'cant' next time. *Can't*
STFU.... troglodyte!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by orobs93(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
The guy who always comes to the queue asking "are you the last person"I always Say yes so take d last persons position since u av come...naija too funny....the man or baddoo dat will just come and fly pass d queue and start saying"abeg e dey very urgent"
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Those[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Sunday17: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
1.People that will just be coming and enter into the que at the front
2. People that will give some1 in front their card to help them cash out.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Every one has done something on this list
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
STFU.... troglodyte!
pained senile
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by willorie(f): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Lmao cheesy cheesy
No 5 is wat l experience almost evrytime am using ATM
& it's always so irritating
but de No 7 is kindna cute tho
think I'll try dat next time am using ATM tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.