Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,242 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM (50417 Views)

UBA Security Collects Bribe At The ATM From Customer, Fight Ensues (Video) / How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by mondob2k(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
@OP kept saying "the dude/the guy" girls are also involve o.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by sulmeza(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
spanzed: OP u forgot the dude or girl who went to load recharge card...especially when MTN was #110. grin
lol,m sure u 1 of dos....m guilty as wel though..lol
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by armadeo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
The most annoying is the one that is asked how much he wants to withdraw and he stands there confused.

I always feel like strangling them. Didn't you know what u needed money for and how much before deciding to come to the ATM.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Corper We....
Abeg when dem go pay allowee for this month nau?
Hunger dey catch person for here o

Corper wah ooo. Bro due to batch-B passing out, Alawee fit stroll in 6th or 7th o. That's if e nor enter tomoro. Abeg nor die of hunger o lolz
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
Vikky014: which part of benue are you?gboko?

Yes dear, how did u guess? Or r u also serving here in gboko?
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
lol...dem plenty,,,,e remain the ones that will continue clicking "yes" when the atm prompt them that do you want to perform another transaction and yet,,,,money no go come out

----the most painful one i experienced was the "out of service guys".....after using upto 7mins in front of the atm doin rubbish,,,,,wen its ur turn,d atm go display "out of service""..................u go come dey wonder say shey the guy comot simcard from the machine ni abi e disabled the network

----lastly-----the ones wey wan collect like 7k and dnt know what to do......e go first commot 5k and perform another transaction to remove 2k,,,,,,,,d stupid side be say ,,,,,,e go com check d remaining balance after e don recieve alert
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by modestdude(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
NO 2 annoys me mostly. Babe gets played by a guy who promises to pay in some amount of money for her after shining her congo. She comes to ATM without receiving any alert to make ghost withdrawal only to be disappointed and cause delay for other people.

Go to banking halls and see them brandishing dude cheques, hissing @ the instance of the Teller's information that they can't be paid. undecided
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by SkinnyDude(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
timilehing: oko poly students, she una dey hear??
guy, wd dey here oh! those useless ATMs wey full sch. one day we go vex uproot am. me na ekwulobia i dey go if i wan withdraw.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by idlaw2k3(m): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
searay: No 1 is so annoying, imagine someone withdrawing 100K and staying there to confirm if it is complete.

And what happens if the money is not complete?
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Idealworld(f): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pple who wld always wnt 2 look at ur acc.balance evn wen u Try 2 cover,wen u move right dey move left jst 2 peep 2 knw if ur dressing is equal 2 ur acc.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Idealworld(f): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pple who wld always wnt 2 look at ur acc.balance evn wen u Try 2 cover,wen u move right dey move left jst 2 peep n knw if ur dressing is equal 2 ur acc.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by cnnamoko(m): 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
boboLIL: Op hehehe.....yhu get talent oo,,, see as yhu de observe....buh wetin yhu de go atm al d tym de do? Na so yhur moni boku reach?
lol my guy just observation sha, I just dey atm d experience all these stufs, na so I carry phone dey type for NL loool

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by ebele6: 10:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
the guy that would forget to press the proceed button and the one that counts after collecting are the most annoying ones to me. kai
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Tunby(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2014
Guy who comes in with 10 atm cards and starts withdrawing with each one at a time.
So annoying!!!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by phorget(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
ggrin: What's ATMundecided
. Awaiting Trial Mission... Hehehehehehhehehehe
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
number 4 is the worst. reminds me of a day ah went to a bank to withdraw. stayed almost 30minutes in the queue and when it ws almost my turn, the dude on front of me went to withdraw. the man was with almost 6 ATM cards and withdrew a huge amount from each of them. we waited patiently till he had withdrawn what could have been close to 700,000naira and when it was my turn and I tried to withdraw, I waa told that the machine couldn't complete my order. ah almost cried

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Krasid(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
What about the person who tries his card 1000000 times before he allows someone to proceed.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by searay(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
idlaw2k3:

And what happens if the money is not complete?
simply drag the ATMachine till your money is complete.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Chiezugolum: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tunby: Guy who comes in with 10 atm cards and starts withdrawing with each one at a time.
So annoying!!!

Try using an ATM close to any barracks at the end of the month. Soldier wife go show up and stretch your patience.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by slickyb(f): 12:06am On Oct 04, 2014
cnnamoko: Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.

Source: Our Daily Experience
soo true. @op u gat me Rotflmao...niggas b wasting people's tym
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by IntroVAT: 12:36am On Oct 04, 2014
The ones that use multiple ATM's

Finish with this...flip out another
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by sonnie10: 12:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Saw this sticker that says " MY KIDS THINK I AM AN ATM". Not funny
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by lusciouslex: 1:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Why are some people so happy and feel they know what's up simply because they can use their Atm card to make withdrawals only? Cash transfer, Payment of bills, airtime recharge are no go areas.
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by emmabest2000(m): 2:01am On Oct 04, 2014
cnnamoko: Being in a long queue, hoping to use an ATM service can be very frustrating at times. Thanks to these characters who make it annoying.

1. The guy that counts money before leaving the ATM for others. As if if the money short, ATM go complete am for am?

2. The dude that knows he does not have a kobo in his account, but hopes for a miracle. After wasting everyone's' time,' insufficient balance' will chase him away!

3. The guy that multiplies the cue just to check his balance. You will be left wondering whether he does not receive alerts.

4. The guy that acts as if the world will end today. He goes to the Atm and you think he wants to withdraw his whole life savings. At a point people will start begging him to remain some cash in the ATM.

5. The dude that quarrels with the ATM. Even though the machine is prompting him that his pin is incorrect or card has expired. U will still him complaining or screaming at the ATM. 'Jeez! I used this card just this morning! Which kyn bank be this?

6. that man/woman that just goes there an stand for almost 20minutes... When you go closer you discover the machine asked 'do you wish to proceed? Yes or No? And the olodo just did not press anything.

7. The instructor. Leaves the cue to go and instruct another only to be the next person. Too annoying.

haha ... Not funny though .. grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by obagangan: 2:17am On Oct 04, 2014
Nice. I had dis same experience today at the atm eleganza plaza apapa (6) I had to helpout
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by JohnEazy(m): 3:03am On Oct 04, 2014
What abt those dat ask 4 reciept bt later drop it in a thrash can right in front of d atm?
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by xaggar(m): 4:42am On Oct 04, 2014
what of that dude or lady that cant even see too well? for example, an albino!
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by Maross(m): 5:58am On Oct 04, 2014
brennyB: The one that will withdraw 3,000 for 2 or 3 times

how did you know the person withdrew 3,000, two or three times? ehnnnnn! you have been shoulder surfing abi! I don catch you kiss
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by FlyboyZee: 6:33am On Oct 04, 2014
Kachisbarbie: lolll...
Actually I can't remember the last time I stood on a queue in a bank. grin

yeayea...that's how I roll...lol
Don't worry. We know broke aasss niggaz have no bussiness being in a Bank. Yeah! yeah!! That's how we keep it real...
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by loswhite(m): 6:59am On Oct 04, 2014
at the monent
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by loswhite(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2014
at the moment
Re: 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM by drnoel: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2014

U 4got one person. The eediot that pastes this writeup early in the morning as if it's what people want to see. 90 % of people here will agree they have being misfortuned to do 1-7 on ur list. That doesn't make em silly..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? / MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.